How Did You Find SF?

Flying Shogi

I was still an active FESSer when Vincent started building his site (originally Angel Sword Memories), so yeah. Besides, Vincent was one of the very few members allowed to advertise in FESS, so it was kind of hard to miss.

I only cared to join (this version of) the forum because I wanted Hasha no Tsurugi raws, though.

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Welsh person by the name of Allan's Aokage linked me to SF's FE6 (or maybe FE7) desert map. Then he was like "Join the forum, it's only recently started up." and I was like "Hmm, well k then, but I dunno how active I'll be on there."

This was back on 30th January 2008.

AND SO THERE. It was ALLAN'S FAULT.

You mean your brother's fault :awesome:

Edited by SlayerX

Some of the other oldies left because they didn't like how SF was shaping up to be. I left for a while for the same reason, more or less (I was bored and dumb, but mostly bored).

And I suppose they did attribute the forum's state to the FESSugees (and Revan I GUESS).

Oh yeah I knew you left =D Cause I ended up going where you and everyone else went to still keep in contact.

I don't go there very much anymore though. =( I kept getting distracted by other things (including here, but not at first) and whenever I forget something I pick up the habit of constantly forgetting over and over. So I tried going back and found how unactive it was and that stimulated my forgetfulness even more.

Oh yeah I knew you left =D Cause I ended up going where you and everyone else went to still keep in contact.

I don't go there very much anymore though. =( I kept getting distracted by other things (including here, but not at first) and whenever I forget something I pick up the habit of constantly forgetting over and over. So I tried going back and found how unactive it was and that stimulated my forgetfulness even more.

I hardly go there any more. It's too boring and really dumb at times.

I know I was looking for something, but I forgot what it was. I'm pretty sure a Shinon wallpaper got me hooked. . .then I joined for a bit, then left. . .then came back when I saw something about a Shadow Dragon online tournament (which never happened). So I'm back.

I remember that place, however i could never be active due to the background and the fact i never knew where everything was.