How Did You Find SF?

Flying Shogi

As the topic name suggests, how did you find SF? Or what/who led/introduced you to SF etc.

I remember I was looking for the buried items in the desert chapter of FE8 and I posted my question on Yahoo Answers and someone posted a link leading to that page on the main site. Well, that concludes it.

Now it's your turn to share, if you want to.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea, really. I think I was looking for artwork or something and somehow ended up here. I didn't even go to the forum until another friend of mine was like "Hey wanna join SF?" and I was like "I don't feel like it yet."

A few days later I lurked the forum, then joined the day after.

LITTLE DID I KNOW IT WOULD ENTIRELY CHANGE MY LIFE

I was looking for an FE6 manga. I found Hasha no Tsurugi, an FE6 manga that concentrates on characters that at first they seem not to contribute with the real story. I found it on some other site which i think it was FEU but i dont remember... When i found out that the site wasn't running anymore there was a link that led me to SF. I lurked the site as anonymous, then I decided to make an account :D

Edited by Althenian Memories~

I was curious about buried items in desert chapters. I've been on this site for FE6, FE7, FE8. and when I ended up on this site for FE10 as well, I just put in under favorites and within no time I found myself posting my very first post here on the forums.

I still remember the title of my introduction thread: whase here