SNOOOOOOOOOOOOW DAY!

Strawman

Don't know bout you guys, but we just got the most snow we've ever had since 1993 so yay, up to 10 inches in some parts. yes, we are pretty lame but I live in the south, we don't usually get snow. Basically my whole city shut down and we get 2 days outta school and tons of time to waste time.

Of course it sucked that the snow was too powdery to make a snowman. How gay. Instead I made a rectangle slightly larger than a twin size mattress. It was pretty pointless but oh well.

You guys probably don't care about any of this. But heck, I'm excited.

I'm probably getting a day off too! I've seen snow once in my life, and that was 2 years ago. My poor depraved childhood, never getting to build a snowman like in all those movies. D:

I might have a snow day, but these candians seem to be able to drive with barely any visibility and take any storm. <_< Yay. Last time there was barely any visibility and there was still school. Damn busses.

Yes well that day there was alot of fog and we still had to go to school. I didn't go because i wasted my time looking if we had no school <_< i didn't know where to look

1.5 feet! Thats so much. Lucky.

Anyways, I just got the call from the School System saying we're getting tomorrow and friday off! And this was only with like 10 inches in the valley and probably a foot or so on the mountains. PLus monday is MLK day so thats 10 whole days in a row without school. This is insane!

I got a 2-hour delay today.

And the snow's blowing around now so we have freaking 2 feet drifts and I had to walk through them too...

Well, more like 1 to 1 and a half feet. But still don't like this tall cold and wet snow it makes me in a more terrible mood.

I kinda wanna save the snow days we have since we have those scheduled for the more warm days.