Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not always Chester.

Could be an room interaction, or tile to a certain character.

Like League of Champs for Mag on chapter 2 on the fort tile where she picks up her "secret stash" of gold. A thousand worth.

Edited by Ubel Engel

Oh, something I forgot to mention...

The bgm in 14A has this really odd note that's held for a really long time, but that might just be me.

And Adrian still has Nils's flute music on his map animation - although I have no idea whether hacking can fix that or not.

Back to playing part B studying Differential Equations...

MAN.

Do I need to restart Path A because I almost have no ranged weapons for chapter 11?

And I have a shtty healer for Garath's party on right side. (I'm not putting horse healer on that side since it's not mobile reliable. Take a step at a time in an even pattern to keep from being lol easy kill by paladin/mercenary/toxics)

I can manage to get to the general wall, but the cavaliers biggest troll party ever, not to mention the mage reinforcement from south.

Chester can go die in fire for all I cares, the only reason why I'm still keeping him cuz I need his lockpicking >.>

He's so weak he can't even dodge all of these ranged hits in my game.

Edited by Ubel Engel

Chapter 7A

Yeah what terrains.

Pillars don't count since they're not very multiple. (was redoing since 11A is brutal without equipments. I regret not buying some the chapter before.)

Chapter 7A

Yeah what terrains.

Pillars don't count since they're not very multiple. (was redoing since 11A is brutal without equipments. I regret not buying some the chapter before.)

Yours kinda looks like mine, so. . .I used him to bait an attack or two, and kept a staffbot glued to him.

Chester's problem is that everything in Musain uses Lances

I actually cares little for lance in that map because they're cake to beat. It's the ranged attacks I have problem with. They always seems to hit no matter what.

In this post, Gabriel, your friendly dark mage, gets a GAIDEN CHAPTER.

[spoiler=Route B Spoilers... and the Best Gaiden Ever.]335h93q.png

Casualities of WAR! Gabriel and Katrina run off with the ship, leave everyone else to drown.

2u5w39y.png

Let's look at Renair's Gabby's Journal!

zwzvgg.png

lolololol Haven't finished the chapter yet.

Some other part B problems are Karen - who maybe would have joined at a decent level if Lia/Asher didn't benefit from super staff exp. Melissa didn't have that problem because there are more deployment slots for her to fit in to, and she doesn't have to deal with Dracos+Fog in her Chapters so she's easier to keep out of harm's way. Most of the other new characters seem balanced to me, although I feel Bellona should at least have C in lances instead of D - Inori gets a B in swords, for comparison. Not that I know anything about balancing a game.

I do wish I knew where those secret promotion items were, but but doesn't really hurt me too much - still using Asher, even if he hit his level cap. Also, a lot of Part B chapters seem to REALLY hate Katrina. Reinforcements always seem to spawn near her or go for her. She ended up dying once for me because keeping her alive was making each chapter double as hard. I'll comment more once I actually finish B.

And I don't think it's crazy hard. Harder, maybe, but in the good challenging way. Getting this gaiden was a pain though compared to the part A one, since there's a turn limit. And rain. And lots of wyvern reinforcements.

Which chapter was 7A again? Arcus' chapter? I would say practice good item use and be more defensive then normal - it was sorta challenging but really not that bad once I stopped rushing too much.

And Pillar = tree.

Back to exams...

Edited by pichupal

Karen does have instant access to physic, though, something that neither Asher nor Lia was able to reach by her join chapter.

But I do play a bit faster than the average player so idk, has anyone gotten Lia/Asher to B staves by 9B?

Karen does have instant access to physic, though, something that neither Asher nor Lia was able to reach by her join chapter.

But I do play a bit faster than the average player so idk, has anyone gotten Lia/Asher to B staves by 9B?

And I'm probably slower then the average player.

291e24m.png

From the end of 8B. Can you tell I heal-spammed? Having him this high (Level and Staff-rank) at 8B probably isn't average, but I treated the healers like staves had regular exp gains in the early chapters. I also sold off some potions to have enough to buy an extra Flux and Light tome, so he got more healing to do in 8B. Then the next few chapters all had shops and gave you money... darn. Asher's higher level did make it so he could survive a couple of hits though, and could actually be used offensively - although I didn't in this chapter.

Part of the reason he's this high is I used Lia more in the A route (she got the rosary), so I decided to give Asher more resources this time around.

That being said, if he didn't reach B Staves, I probably would be using Karen, although she might be hard to use in 11B with all those Wyverns flying around. Maybe I'll do 11x with her.