AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is definitely not Ilanice and Amelia in their C support:

DoF4ilaniceameliac.png

Also the text is... oh wait I think you guys know about this one? :/

obv, it was done so that you could see how amazn dem sprites are.

Omg gurl dem sprites, look at dem. they are So gooood <3

Edited by Ponih

I *think* I saw someone get a weapon level up from taking poison damage, too, but I didn't get a save state for it. If I figure out how to reproduce it I'll let you know.

I *can* reproduce Adrian getting an Anima level up after dancing.

I *can* reproduce Adrian getting an Anima level up after dancing.

Lienn's axe level goes up in mine when she dances as well

The cutscenes at 11A seem to include a jump-cut to black and back, rather than a fade. I didn't even know you could *do* that. Also while you're working on the various map glitches, think about animation paths too... Renair totally walks on water in the 12A opening.

BTW is it intentional that the Sonic Bow is *not* effective against flyers (only cavalry as stated)? Not that 10A and 11A aren't annoying enough as it is

Edited by zahlman

The cutscenes at 11A seem to include a jump-cut to black and back, rather than a fade. I didn't even know you could *do* that. Also while you're working on the various map glitches, think about animation paths too... Renair totally walks on water in the 12A opening.

BTW is it intentional that the Sonic Bow is *not* effective against flyers (only cavalry as stated)? Not that 10A and 11A aren't annoying enough as it is

They clearly got a boat

Yeah that's intentional.

Did two wyvern knights just come out of nowhere and kill Seymour before he could even reac? I mean I can deal with lots of reinforcements and having some move instantly, but when you pull two wyverns out of nowhere onto the middle of the map just to spite me, that's crossing the line.

Still enjoying this game, but I must say I dislike trial and error things like this.(This is 8B, btw)

the idea is not to overextend

the idea is not to extend past the invisible point in the middle of the map where wyvern riders can appear out of nowhere and kill you, which of course you know where that is

also is farrell supposed to have D Rank in Bows because it seems pretty random

More weapon rank glitches... enemy Sisters got Dark weapon rank messages from using a Potion. It didn't actually work though; the messages appeared but then they still had '-' rank on the stat screen. Also a thief totally unlocked one of the doors in 13A despite not actually having access to it Ok I guess those doors auto-unlock a couple turns later if the thieves get blocked... man that chapter is brutal. The bosses were actually distressingly easy compared to everything else after being hyped up so much.

Music for 13A seems to have some stuck notes. Also are there plans to replace EP music? It seems really jarring to me to hear this wonderful custom stuff on player phase and then base FE7 music on enemy phase... I mean I like FE7 music but it's totally different style.

Edited by zahlman

Music for 13A seems to have some stuck notes. Also are there plans to replace EP music? It seems really jarring to me to hear this wonderful custom stuff on player phase and then base FE7 music on enemy phase... I mean I like FE7 music but it's totally different style.

Dan's got my fixed MIDI for 13A and we do plan to change EP music at... some point.