Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

I am confused as to why you responded to yourself. :P

But I voted sooner for the same reason as Astelaine.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? No. Good things come to those who wait. It's true.

... D:

For the record, I wouldn't use another account on this forum even if you payed me. One is enough

EDIT: -inserts line to make it slightly more obvious I'm just joking...-

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

I am confused as to why you responded to yourself. :P

But I voted sooner for the same reason as Astelaine.

A mistaken double post, probably because a connection issue (wasn't sure if went through and his reply again, it's happened to be now and again).

Voted later. I've never played this hack before so It'll be easy for me to just wait for the extra chapters. I'll get more of a full experience, not waiting in anticipation, Everybody wins (everybody being me, myself and I).

Edited by Zeo

It's laaaame having to play through the same early chapters twice.

You'll end up having to play these anyway with the longer patch. We're not changing stuff from P-6 after its release besides bug fixes and shit, so you can play through P-6 now, and when later stuff comes out, you can just rename the rom to the one you were using for DoF previously after the new patch, and the save from last play should still be there.

After all I playtest this and I don't wanna play from prologue every time when I test shit out

Amely voted later because Amely's got more time. And Amely hates you meanie who wants to put Amely through extreme work. D:

Don't you know that Astra is very very mean? ;-;

Hey or else it's me on two whole new CGs and I don't wanna deal with those yet

now I'm forced to use a shortcut for lineart and my lineart quality isn't as good as yours to start with

• 2 weeks later...

lol it took me like 5 minutes to figure that out, I kept looking for a little floaty fairy. Then I got it and it being in the text is so much worse than a floating fairy :(

So Dream of Five has Navi according to the fifth screenshot.

To be fair, that line was there since the Tactician Bard Intro Thing was first... a thing.

WHOEVER VOTED LATER I WANT TO PUNCH YOU IN THE THROAT

Alllll of you

I originally voted Now but then I felt sorry for the people who said they might actually have to hurry up and do things