[OUTDATED] Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a version of this in a .zip file? I don't feel like getting a sketchy version of WinRAR just for one hack, however good I may end up finding it.

Is there a version of this in a .zip file? I don't feel like getting a sketchy version of WinRAR just for one hack, however good I may end up finding it.

http://www.7-zip.org/

Edit: Damn ninjas

Edited by shinpichu

Not to mention WinRAR only gives 40 days, then it's 'buy or get out'. Which was when I gave up on PC programs, and picked up 'B1 Free Archiver' for Android. Sure I have to flick an RAR file over to my phone, unpack it, then dump it back onto the PC, but it works...

i like how no one noticed the trickster

Oh, so that's what Anna's class is in Do5. I thought it might be (either that or a custom female Halberdier) given her unique map sprite... wait just a minute!

:0 Hey I can see it now. Nice map sprite.

Sword/Staff like in FE13?

Hint; find an Anna room if you want to see it animated. The Trickster map sprite's in Do5 v. 4 as well, just green instead. Let's see, Anna rooms are in...

...7A, 12A and 11Bx (the last one's the most obvious). At least, those are the ones I found, plus the Anna house in 7B (but no map sprite visible there).

...And now I'm going to make another sweep of 8Ax for that...

...Ancient Lance. At least I know what the house is there for now, that's one less tile to search!

Edited by Wayward Winds

Just finished playtesting the chapter and Kolbane pretty much carried an entire side

I suspect it'd be a lot harder if I got on the bad rng side of kolbane but considering mine are usually good so \o/

Don't even need Kris just hurlbat those fuckers

Except promoted enemies

Amelia took on those and gained 3 levels what the fuck girl

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Hint; find an Anna room if you want to see it animated. The Trickster map sprite's in Do5 v. 4 as well, just green instead. Let's see, Anna rooms are in...

...7A, 12A and 11Bx (the last one's the most obvious). At least, those are the ones I found, plus the Anna house in 7B (but no map sprite visible there).

I should reaaally replay this more carefully then.

I did route B and I didn't notice anything like that. Dx

Well, if you want more help...

...Anna rooms are usually set up to look suspicious. There is no reason to visit them based on what you can see, which is why I promptly went and visited them. They are empty - no chests, no enemies, no spawn points (ie stair tiles), nothing. And yet, you need to use a door key or a lockpick to get in. Do5 has so far never had anything there for no reason (bar a certain cracked wall in 12A that seems to be there just for variety's sake), so when you open the door and get any unit to step inside, in warps Anna to give you a free item (eg, the Partisan lance). As for the Anna house, that's obvious to see, but reaching it is so much of a hassle that you'll naturally assume there has to be something worthwhile for your troubles. There is... but only if a certain character visits the place. Anyone else just finds it empty, and you only get one chance per chapter playthrough (the 'visit' command disappears after the first character tries their luck, probably to stop you getting multiple copies of the freebie within).

I'm not divulging the exact locations of these secrets (lest I, uh, fail to wake up tomorrow), but I think I've given enough hints.

unless i get a stable str/mag split i can't do that

you only get 1 playable trickster anyway

Wait.... What? We'll be getting a playable Anna? Nowai.

Also, if there was a stable str/mag split, would you incorporate it into this hack? That would be interesting...