22 members have voted

1. 1. I like snow

• Yes
    • Yes
    • No (but really yes)
    • Yes!
    • Yes~
    • Yes?

And by snowing, I mean a lot. It is snowing so much that when one looks out the window the white is the only thing visible and I have never felt so short in my life

I go to shovel snow and I tripped over snow and fell into the snow

I became the snow

.a.a.s.,.a./

So I've been depressed since Thursday, you know, and I have never felt this excited in my life having two snow days and watching the snow bluster everywhere outside through the window for... the longest time. Almost as if I'm a child again. It has been so long since I've seen this much snow at once. It's like a white, fluffy cloud of dreams... when I am outside it just doesn't feel cold. And so I stand up with my snow shovel and feel the wind try to take me down; when, in fact, I am the wind! IT COMES TO ME AND I FEEL IT AND TAKE IT WITHIN ME AND SOON I FEEL THE STRENGTH OF THE COLD AND THE SNOW AND THE WONDER AND EVERYTHING I HAVE LACKED FOR THE LONGEST TIME

and everyone who complains about the snow? Honestly, if it weren't for this snow I'd be sitting upstairs depressed and not wanting to write my essay tomorrow BUT NOW I CAN SLEEP AND DREAM OF SNOW AND PLAY IN THE SNOW TOMORROW AND SLEEP IN THE SNOW and not die because I am the snow and I control the weather so I say it snows all day every day every month every year for the rest of eternity bahahahahahahahaa

AND I FINALLY FEEL FREE

TWO FEET OF SNOW AND IT'S STILL COMING

AND I SAY LET IT COME

KEEP SNOWING UNTIL THE WHOLE TOWN, THE WHOLE WORLD IS COVERED IN WHITE

YYYYYESSSSSSSSSSS

Oh, it's the blizzard that everyone else gets 20cm of snow from and I only get like 5cm.

Guess who's having school today ;-;

Bah, I have enough with the cold winds over here. No snow though, only in the nearby mountains, but that'd be the reason of the cold climate nearby so... yeah...

I prefer summer anyway.

It was iced over this morning.

Fucking driveway goes down at a 30 degree angle slope.

I spent a good 5 minutes trying to get from the bottom of the driveway to the street because there's a fucking RIVER between them thanks to the ice and rain.

And the street itself was iced over.

ASDFGHJKL.

It was iced over this morning.

Fucking driveway goes down at a 30 degree angle slope.

I spent a good 5 minutes trying to get from the bottom of the driveway to the street because there's a fucking RIVER between them thanks to the ice and rain.

And the street itself was iced over.

ASDFGHJKL.

ikr @_@

i almost died today, train was arriving and i slipped right at that moment.

...Bizz......... you and I are enemies now.... =P

I shall be thankful for once that the snow has made you undepressed (yes I freaking know that's not a word I don't like being bugged bout that =/). But I HATE STUPID COLD DULL-COLORED FREEZING (then) WET SNOW!!!! They're clouds of misery, with nothing magical about them! And they're hard to walk in when I go to school because they get squashed and harden up so I trip all the time. Those little puffs falling down will bury me and drown me!!! Crystals of death!!!

I don't see how they make you happy Bizz but I guess at least somebody's happy.

And there's my Bizz-inspired speech for y'all =3

But I'm hating this ice too. It's fun watching my puppy and little brothers have fun on it and I'm glad I haven't had school since Monday. But it's cccolder than snow. I think.