General Yu-Gi-Oh! thread.

Ein

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I run Keepers. Like I said, I know what Six Sam can do. Luckily, if I can get Necrovalley out, Spy can tank all of those with it's beefy 2500 Def, and searches out something for more fun when it gets hit.

I heard that Six Sam didn't do particularly well in the regional held here a few days back. Supposedly, if they don't get a decent opening hand, it's a disaster.

Not a complete disaster but I would assume that if they don't get moving quickly they will lose quickly. First turn Shi'En establishes a powerful (and annoying) presence.

They are like Fabled decks. If you have a great opening hand you have a very good chance to win soon.

I guess it depends on the deck your opponent's running. Some decks are a little more lenient than others when it comes to opening hands. The deck that won the last regional, IIRC, was X-Sabers (which are downright unforgiving if the opponent's slow).

Argh... I cringed at some of the mistakes or questions they had. Also... Was the X-Saber user wearing a "Boobies!" wristband?

After seeing that Gateway of the Six should definitely be Limited. Samurais can swarm so well with that card. There is no doubt in mind it will be affected by the banlist though.

Depends on what you wanted, and how the heck we're gonna iron the details out over a message board.

There are couple of ways to do it:

-PM each other

-Get address from each other

-Stick the card(s) into the envelope on the address

-Stamp it and mail it the old fashioned way

And through selling and buying cards from each other I could just send the money through Paypal(if you or anyone uses it). But it would take a lot of work to organize that. Unless you happen to live in Canada...

Also, this is kinda irrelevant but I watched Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 148 and...

[spoiler=Don't look at this unless you want to know that bad or you don't really care.]ZONE is F**king Yusei! I knew it!

Edited by Namie Amuro

So... How 'bout that new banlist?

Forbidden Cards:

Goyo Guardian

Cold Wave

Mass Driver

Limited Cards:

Honest

Dandylion

Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow

Book of Moon

Gateway of the Six

Semi-Limited Cards:

Card Trooper

Archlord Kristya

Spirit Reaper

Debris Dragon

Royal Tribute

Overload Fusion

Megamorph

Solemn Warning

Icarus Attack

Unlimited:

Chaos Sorcerer

Snipe Hunder

Demise, King of Armageddon

Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier

Gold Sarcophagus

Skill Dragon

Ultimate Offering

I'm glad I didn't buy a Goyo Guardian two weeks ago. >_>

That ban list is telling me to run Dark World Chaos (my build had only one Honest, anyway). I won't miss Goyo Guardian so much, since the Naturia Barkion exists (X-Saber deck). I'll probably run. . .Brionac/Iron Chains for Dark World.

Too bad Raven's such a pain to get a hold of!

What about Gaia Knight, Force of the Earth?! Goyo was way too good anyway. I have no idea what Konami was smoking when they thought an easy to summon level 6 Synchro monster with 2800 attack and decent defense with the ability to steal monsters was a good idea other than making money. Also there's some speculation that Goyo was banned because of the new Exceed monsters and not knowing what would happen when Goyo destroys one in battle. Somewhat likely but I doubt that's the reason.

Dark World Chaos sounds fun but I'd rather run a Fabled deck since they are a fun do or die kind of deck.

I like Iron Chain's drain effect. The Barkion has shown me that 2500 ATK is perfectly fine for a late rush.

My version of Dark World Chaos combines Dark World, Fableds, and their cute animal counterparts for all sorts of fun mayhem. I'm doing this off the top of my head, so please excuse any weirdness.

Monsters (20):

Gorz (or was it Tragoedia? One of those two. . .)

Chaos Sorcerer

Goldd x2

Siilva x2

Broww x3

Fabled Lurrie x2

Fabled Raven x2

Honest

Level Eater

Morphing Jar

Plaguespreader Zombie

Sangan

The Fabled Ganashia x2

Magic (14):

Card Destruction

Dark Hole (I think I ran this)

Dark World Dealings x3

Dark World Lightning x2

Giant Trunade

Lightning Vortex x2

Monster Reborn

MST x2

Pot of Avarice

Trap (6):

Call of the Haunted

Dark Bribe

Divine Wrath

Solemn Judgment

Solemn Warning

Torrential Tribute

Extra (15):

Catastor

Ancient Fairy Dragon

Black Rose Dragon

Brionac

Fabled Leviathan

Fabled Valkyurus (or something like that)

Flamvell Uruquizas (by the time this deck is legal, he'll be replaced by Trishula)

Goyo Guardian/Iron Chains Dragon

Mist Wurm

Red Dragon Archfiend

Scrap Archfiend

Stardust Dragon

Thought Ruler Archfiend

. . .and I can't remember the rest of the Extra Deck

Yell away!

For the Gorz question... Is it the awesome Fiend swordsman or the bug-fiend Tragoedia who copies levels/steals monsters?

You may want to consider running The Fabled Cerburrel rather than Ganaisha since you already have Siilva and Goldd for beat stick purposes. Scrap Dragon is amazing. I recommend getting one when you can. Also depending on how you run the deck you may be able to use Formula Synchron and Shooting Star Dragon and Scar Nova Dragon but I forget whether Fabled Lurrie is a Tuner or not.

For Fabled Synchros Ragin and Unicore are great. Since this isn't a Fabled deck Leviathan is just a beat stick really. Valkyrus is cool here with the massive amount of Fiends.

Ganashia's more for stars than beatdown. It's droppable, unlike Goldd/Siilva, and it's friggin' adorable. The point of this deck is to abuse Raven's ability to flood the field with white cards.

Gorz is the sexy Fiend, while Tragoedia is the copycat. If I can't remember the rest of my Extra deck, then the following will take effect:

+1 Ceburrel

-1 Sangan

+2 Formula Synchron

I just realized I made it sound like I had no idea who Gorz, Emissary of Darkness was! And I do!

You would have to run a level 1 Fabled tuner or level 1 tuner in general and I think that only Chawa and Cait Sith are level 1. I mention this because I see no level 1 tuners in that build.

I was going to suggest Ancient Fairy Wyvern but you would need a Light tuner and Light non-tuners and winning on the second turn with it is hilariously awesome.