General Yu-Gi-Oh! thread.

Ein

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know, that Structure Deck is sold out from where I live. Partly because of how good Caius is...

I'll assume you're looking for the English version.

I can ask the card stores in my area if they have the deck (and are willing to ship to whereever you are. . .if you're outside of the US, do let me know!).

I did some checking around in my area. . .

It looks like there's a few of Caius' structure deck in stock at the store I visited today. I'm positive they'll ship anywhere in the US (if you're interested and NOT in the US, please tell me where in the world you are).

• 1 month later...

So i got my hands on Wc2011, anyone else have it? (unlocking stuff is a pain.) i am dying to try out those new DT cards.

and ppl, caius is nice and all, but buying 3 macro decks is just not worth it. if you want money well spent, get yourself something like a legendary samurai deck off ebay, more expansive than maco cosmos deck, but much better deck.

speaking of structure decks, is that master hyperion thing out yet?

Edited by themastersays

I'm getting WC 2011 when it's out in English. . .and I stop playing TWEWY. . .and. . .

Oh, and Hidden Arsenal 4's coming out soon. Dark World Chaos, here I COME!!!

Why does everyone hate on the Manly Samurais?

Everyone and their grandmother side decks against Samurais so hard it's not even funny.

Also... Screw you Kinetic Soldier and your gain 2000 ATK and DEF when you battle a Warrior-type monster bull crap!

Blargh... I should just main 3 Forbidden Lances and 1 more Dimensional Prison. Possibly Forbidden Chalice as Effect Veiler may not cut it.

can I get a suggestion on my traps? i'm playing a Warrior-based deck in Spirit Caller with too many cards. Here's the traps I have:

Bottomless Trap Hole

Trap Hole

Mirror Force

Magic Cylinder

Rising Energy

Damage Condenser

Ring of Destruction

Windstorm of Etaqua

Dust Tornado

Skull Dice

Widespread Ruin (still need to find)

I'd like to cut this down to 7, 6 if you feel something else shouldn't be there. it's one of each so far BTW. I will post the rest of my deck later. there's too much to post right now.

here's my entire deck:

monsters:38

level 1-4

Amazoness Swords woman

Breaker the Magical Warrior*

2 Command Knight*

D.D. Assailant

2 D.D. Warrior

D.D. Warrior Lady

Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude

2 Don Zaloog

Exarion Universe

2 Exiled Force

3 Giant Rat*

Goblin Attack Force

3 Marauding Captain*

Marshmallon

3 Mataza the Zapper*

2 Obnoxious Celtic Guard

Sangan

Spear Dragon

2 Warrior Lady of the Wasteland (Don't have yet. Doesn't apply if She's not in the game)*

level 5 & 6

Airknight Parshath

3 Cyber Dragon*

Silent Swordsman LV5

The Tricky

level 7+

Gilford the Lightning

Spells: 36

normal

Excavation of Mage Stones

2 Giant Trunade (in side deck)

Graceful Charity*

Heated Heart

Heavy Storm

Lightning Vortex

Magical Mallet

2 Monster Reincarnation*

Pot of Avarice

2 Reinforcement of the Army*

Sealed Gold Coffer

Shield Crash

Smashing Ground

Stray Lambs

Swords of Revealing Light*

2 The Warrior Returning Alive*

continuous

3 The A. Forces*

quick-play

Enemy Controller

Graceful Dice

Mystical Space Typhoon*

Scapegoat*

Shrink

equip

2 Big Bang Shot*

2 Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade

2 Fusion Sword Murasame Blade*

Mage Power*

United We Stand*

Traps: 11

Bottomless Trap Hole*

Damage Condenser

Draining Shield

Dust Tornado

Magic Cylinder*

Mirror Force*

Ring of Destruction

Rising Energy

Skull Dice

Widespread Ruin (don't have yet)*

Windstorm of Etaqua*

* = the cards that I consider the most important, and probably won't part with, although I may reduce how many are in the deck depending on deck size and what else stays or goes.

how do I get text to appear in the () next to spoilers?

Edited by Claude_C_Kenny

You have like 85 cards in your deck?!

Uh... First of all you have to pick a theme for your deck. Warriors, Psychics, Blackwings, whatever but pick some kind of theme first. Then cut cut down on the card count ideally to 40 cards.

yeah, I already mentioned to Eclipse that I used AR to get (just about) all the cards in the game. that's why it's so many, because I threw in whatever I needed, and then whatever I thought would work.

theme is supposed to be warriors, but I know better than to just have all warriors in my deck. what I need to know is suggestions as to what really doesn't need to be there, and anything that I may have missed that should be in. for instance, I have yet to actually even draw Rising Energy in the 40-50 some duels i've played so far (both in-game and wi-fi), so that could probably go. but then what if i'm in a situation where i'm wishing I had it?

That's my problem, is that I feel like if I take something out, I might be in a situation soon after where I need it, and that has happened to me a few times before. can't win in every situation, but I can try. like how I just realized I don't have Jinzo in my deck.

EDIT: looks like Warrior Lady isn't in this game.sad.gif If I do come across her, i'll put her in, but it looks like my rats will be my summoners for now. makes the deck 84, if you count that i'm adding Jinzo tonight.

Edited by Claude_C_Kenny

I just found a deck save feature in the deck construction section, so I should be able to save my deck first before doing any cuts. that way if I don't like what I did, I can go back. I just have trouble choosing which cards should be priority. I mean, I know the usual, MST, Mirror Force, etc., but afterwrads I get wrapped up in putting in too many good cards, and then I don't draw what I need. it's a problem i've had since I started playing almost 9 years ago.

This is my everything deck. i've been on wi-fi tons of times, and believe it or not, i've beaten people with some decent ratings (beat a guy at lvl 26 when I first started). I did manage to get it down to 67 cards, but I still need Jinzo and Widespread Ruin, and some official source to tell me if Warrior Lady of the Wasteland is in or not. Not to mention I haven't considered other levels for Silent Swordsman, and haven't touched any mystic Swordsman because of their effect.

I would love to get this deck to around 45-55 (the usual sizes for my real world decks), that's why I wanted to see if anyone has had experience with building Warrior decks. And i'm not trying to be rude, but i've said i'm building a Warrior deck like 3 times now, and people keep saying I need to find a theme. It's Warriors.