General Yu-Gi-Oh! thread.

Ein

And online Turbo Duels? WHERE?! I am SO picking up this game!

Okay, some info from Gamefaqs. I contacted someone there and he told me Turbo Duels could go Wi-Fi too, he's going to investigate furthermore, sorry if I end up being wrong too.

[spoiler=Yugioh! 5D's WC 2011 Over the Nexus]Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011 pits duelists against each other in epic battles both on the streets and on the duelist field. Beginning in the deserted city of Crash Town, Toru and the main character dream of traveling to New Domino city to do battle in the World Racing Grand Prix. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011 offer players the ability to battle with over 4,200 cards and compete in duel runner battles with up to 3 teammates. Including updated duelist screens for faster battles and new features for beginner duelists like deck diagnostics and in battle assistance. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011 includes the ability to battle friends or foes via Wi-Fi connection anywhere in the world and live leader boards. Amp up the dueling action in the most robust Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's game ever!

Now, this comes from Yugioh! Wikia.

[spoiler=Yugioh! 5D's WC 2011 Features]Duel with more than 4,200 of the most up to date Yu-Gi-Oh! cards including Storm of Ragnarok, Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3, Duelist Pack 11: Crow and Duel Terminal - Raid of the Inverz!!.

Original storyline created and torn from the highly successful Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's animated series.

Compete in Duel Runner battles with up to 3 teammates.

Duel Puzzle Editor allows players to post questions and answers via Wi-Fi connection while gaining points and rankings

Deck Diagnostics offer players the opportunity to have the game evaluate and help build a stronger Deck

New features for beginner duelists include in game tutorials, Deck structuring tutorials and assistance as well as a "next move" option when a player doesn't know what to do next

Replay features offer the ability to save a duel once completed so duelists can go back, review and study the last battle to hone their skills and even see the moves the computer made

Battle anyone, anywhere, anytime via Wi-Fi connection and compete in weekly duel championships each with new rules and live leader boards

Implements Destiny Draw system, that appeared so far only in Tag Force series

New characters to the World Championship World such as Radley, Malcolm, Nicko, West, Ghost, Primo, Lester, Jakob, Hermann, Nicolas, Hans, Harald, Dragan, Brave, Andre, Breo and Jean

Release date in Japan, February; USA, March. I still don't see Extreme Victory, but I hope it gets included since the booster is released the 11, while the game itself is released the 24th, there's still a chance.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to really like playing. I use to have hundreds of yu-gi-oh cards, rare ones too. Unfortunately they were lost during all the moving. I did the math and I could have sold them all for upwards of 2,000 some dollars :( I can't believe I lost them.

I still kind of like playing, however it's really lame when there's no one to play with seriously. Also, I don't have any cards :(

Edited by Hash Jar

Did you get any of the Polar Gods by any chance? Many people over here want them in their decks, but they are the same Loki, Thor and Odin we've always heard of, but in Yugioh.

I got an Odin. Apparently Thor is easier to summon than the other two.

Other holo pulls I got were:

Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan

Valkyrie of the Nordic Ascendant

Gleipnir, the Fetters of Fenrir

Worm King (Just need the broken Worm support card from EXTREME VICTORY and I'll make the best Worm deck ever)

Notable rares:

Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki

Shien's Smoke Signal

Some other rares.

And another thing!

The Ultimate Rare cards from the latest booster packs are thinner than usual. I'm deathly afraid of damaging my Ultimate Rare Solemn Warning and Effect Veilers. Not only that but the graphics on Ultimate Rares detract from the artwork and make them look terrible like my friends Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En. Just wondering what everyone else feels about this.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

I got an Odin. Apparently Thor is easier to summon than the other two.

Other holo pulls I got were:

Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan

Valkyrie of the Nordic Ascendant

Gleipnir, the Fetters of Fenrir

Worm King (Just need the broken Worm support card from EXTREME VICTORY and I'll make the best Worm deck ever)

Notable rares:

Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki

Shien's Smoke Signal

Some other rares.

And another thing!

The Ultimate Rare cards from the latest booster packs are thinner than usual. I'm deathly afraid of damaging my Ultimate Rare Solemn Warning and Effect Veilers. Not only that but the graphics on Ultimate Rares detract from the artwork and make them look terrible like my friends Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En. Just wondering what everyone else feels about this.

Urgh, I know, same thing with my Ultimate Veiler and Herald of Perfection

At first I was LOLWUT at 5Ds but it kicks ass and haters gonna hate and all that jazz and some junk.

But seriously. We are talking about an anime in which a card game is the driving force of everything and people are bitching about the motorcycle bit? *sigh*

Yeah but srsly, who actually gave YGO 5Ds a chance, and who were like "WTF motorcycles??"

and didn't bother watching?

I did. I was like "YGO in motorcycles? Insane and no sense at all." but then gave the anime a chance and now I can't believe I hated it, nor the fact that it's reaching its end.

I'm already criticizing the new one and who knows? Maybe I get hooked one more generation.

Also, cool sprite of the Millenium Golem.

Edited by Yusei Fudo

I'm currently running Destiny Heroes

Monsters:

Destiny Hero - Plasma

Destiny Hero - Dogma

Destiny Hero - Blade Master x2

Destiny Hero - Fear Monger x2

Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude x2

Destiny Hero - Doom Lord x2

Destiny Hero - Malicious x2

Destiny Hero - Defender x2

Destiny Hero - Captain Tenacious x2

Destiny Hero - Double Dude

Destiny Hero - Dasher

Elemental Hero Stratos

Destiny Hero - Disk Commander (For Traditional Format)

Spells:

Allure of Darkness

Dark City x2

Foolish Burial

Monster Reborn

Monster Reincarnation

Mystical Space Typhoon

Destiny Draw

The Warrior Returning Alive

Reinforcement of the Army

Card Destruction

D-Spirit

Traps:

Destiny Signal x2

D-Chain x2

D-Shield x2

Dark Bribe

Sakuretsu Armor

Mirror Force

Magic Cylinder

Extra Deck:

None as of yet

Does anyone have any advice on how to make this deck better?

If you are dead set on using Destiny Heroes you should consider running The Dark Creator, Dark Armed Dragon, Sangan, and Mystic Tomatoes.

Elemental Hero Absolute Zero can be summoned with D Heroes but you'd have to build an entirely different deck.

Dark Rainbow Dragon is pretty bad...

I would take out the following:

Destiny Hero - Blade Master x2

Destiny Hero - Defender x2

Destiny Hero - Captain Tenacious x2

Destiny Hero - Double Dude

These don't help very much. Maybe find some other monsters for Dark support.

Oh yeah. You can also go the Destiny End Dragoon route.

I kinda need those Destiny Hero - Defender(s) since they serve as a wall for me. Going by this method I probably should find Dark Grepher and/or Dark General Freed then...

And as for Destiny End Dragoon, I want that card badly. If anyone has it for trade, I'll love you so much.

I've been messing around with Six Samurais for a bit since I trying to come up with good build.

So far I have this in mind:

Monsters - 13

2 - Grandmaster of the Six Samurai

3 - Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan

3 - Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki

3 - Kagemusha of the Six Samurai

2 - Hand of the Six Samurai

Spells - 16

3 - Shien's Smoke Signal

1 - Reinforcement of the Army

2 - Mystical Space Typhoon

1 - Monster Reborn

1 - Cold Wave

1 - Giant Trunade

1 - Dark Hole

3 - Six Samurai United

3 - Gateway of the Six

Traps - 11

1 - Solemn Judgment

2 - Solemn Warning

3 - Double-Edged Sword Technique

1 - Seven Tools of the Bandit

1 - Magic Drain

3 - Musakani Magatama

Kinda curious as to how other Six Samurai users would run them now.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

How about an update of sorts?

9 March: Structure Deck Dragunity Legion ($9.99)

22 March: Storm of Ragnarok Special Edition: Hand of the Six Samurai and Light and Darkness Dragon ($9.99)

11 April: Duelist Pack Tin: Frozen Fitzgerald, Hundred-Eyes Dragon, Zeman the Ape King, Underground Arachnid ($9.99)

19 April: Hidden Arsenal 4 ($3.99) The advent of the Ice Barrier's most powerful god dragon is near! Also be ready to pay a hefty sum for Trishula.

10 May: Extreme Victory ($3.99)

24 May: Yugi & Slifer Card Sleeves ($3.99)

31 May: Starter Deck 2011: Introduces Exceed Summons ($9.99)

6 June: Duelist Pack Crow: 5 New Blackwing Cards ($1.99)

26 July: Hidden Arsenal Special Edition: HA 1-3 and One of Two Variant Cards ($9.99)

26 July: Structure Deck Lost Sanctuary ($9.99)

Actually, the Frozen Fitzgerald is a Secret Rare that can be, that monster, the Dark Fleet (I think it was called like that) and another Dark Synchro-Synchro turned monster that looks like a Grim Reaper, I don't remember the name of it. You get one of those in the Tin Pack...I would like to get it to sell and get a few new cards or boosters, or for trades if possible.

Aww... I'm sorry to hear that Eclipse.

And all of these new cards... At least Fableds are rather inexpensive but some Synchro monsters aren't. Gonna have fun exploding or dying quickly with Fableds though.

Sorry to hear of your case eclipse, hope you get to the next one.

The point of having a few of them, is other people just want them to go around showing it off. I get them to sell them and then find a buyer like that, which I do in about 2 or 3 days. Especially this friend of mine who has almost all kind of Synchros but can't play them right with his deck.

Edited by Yusei Fudo

Have have fun dealing with Six Samurais. Seriously. They will end your ass on the first turn they do anything rather often.

Yeah. I know how crazy six sam can be, though I've manged to do well against them so far. Then again I haven't played a deck that runs the Storm of Ragnarok additions yet...