Fire Emblem Forever (status: dead?)

Krad

I voted for Paladin with Swords and Lances, but I'm not really sure. Ideally, Nanna would be close to her FE4 incarnation, but obviously the lack of a STR/MAG split and the general division of magical and physical classes might make such an implementation impossible. So I would also be happy to see a Light magic using Valkyrie.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder if Krad is going to pull a FE Binary and give the holy weapons to the enemies that could wield them with minor blood, like Scorpio and the Ichival

There's something similar to that.

And some progress on 9x

2ynigsy.png

I couldn't meet my personal deadline of February, but I hope to have it done by the end of the next week, since there's still quite some stuff to add/fix after 9x's finished. Poll will remain open until I get there, even though the result's already pretty clear.

Edited by Krad

Don't know who the purple guy is on the right, but he has to be the meanest baddest manliest mother fucker to step foot in any FE game or any game at all, period.

Edited by Klokinator

I'm pretty sure that's Manfroy himself.

EDIT: Yup, I just checked the FE5 Page, it's Manfroy.

Edited by Darros

Don't know who the purple guy is on the right, but he has to be the meanest baddest manliest mother fucker to step foot in any FE game or any game at all, period.

Oh, he kinda is. Indirectly. He'd be like a fucked up Pandarus in the world of Fire Emblem.

• 3 months later...

hey guys~

I'm sorry for not updating in so long: when March arrived my free time pretty much disappeared (fuck ib) and such I wasn't able to meet the deadlines I set upon myself. So I haven't been able to work much on anything during the last 3 months, which does kinda suck. However, I really want to get this done for FEE3 this year (after missing last year's one), so I'm trying to work on it as much as I can during the (scarce) free time I have. Luckily all chapters are ready, so all that's missing is fixing some stuff that I'm not too happy with in the early chapters (maps, enemy positions, stats, etc), and an animation for a certain class.

TL;DR trying to make up for not working on this for 3 months

Anyway, I'm currently going through the whole hack again making some changes, so here's some stuff I've done lately.

290sgea.pngim83dx.png

2jax7c9.pngnytq2d.png

In addition to that, I'm looking for someone who can edit a certain map I have, which I'm not too happy with. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

map? :o i can try

also cool you're not dead or trying to escape from cuba on a raft :D

Haha, I'm a little too far away from Cuba for that to be feasible.

But thanks, give me a minute to send it.

Hoorah, FE:Forever is back in progress. :)

290sgea.png

Is that a dark warlord I see with the gray palette?

umm when applying the patch to fe7 i was informed by nups the patch was corrupt

never mind i got it to work just had to re-download it anyway its realy cool but i just beat dannan and celice has these stats at level 18

48 hp

20 str

20 skl

20 spd

15 luck

18 def

3 res

thats really op also your archers are a bit to strong you might want to tone down the ones on ballistas

Edited by Cyron

[/s]never mind i got it to work just had to re-download it anyway its realy cool but i just beat dannan and celice has these stats at level 18

-stats

thats really op also your archers are a bit to strong you might want to tone down the ones on ballistas

Yeah, units were a bit too strong in the last patch. That has been fixed in this one, though stats are still high as enemies are about as strong as your units. I also have to wonder how you got Celice to level 18, I usually have him at most at level 12 by the end of Chapter 3.

also

rm8mzl.png99qgqq.png11wfqtf.png

rolling through chapter 3 and 3x

Yeah, units were a bit too strong in the last patch. That has been fixed in this one, though stats are still high as enemies are about as strong as your units. I also have to wonder how you got Celice to level 18, I usually have him at most at level 12 by the end of Chapter 3.

also

rm8mzl.png99qgqq.png11wfqtf.png

rolling through chapter 3 and 3x

i had him solo the 1st part of the prolouge

We totally need axe dancers

Actually yes. Someone make axe dancers. :P