Fire Emblem Forever (status: dead?)

Krad

Immunity? Altenna has an Iote's Shield type item!? That's pretty cool.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I wanted to say that I'm having a lot of fun with this hack and you did a fantastic job on it. So much so that I'll probably play the actual Genealogy after I finish this despite my aversion to it's graphics.

One question though: How do I get past these blockades?

Wellshit_zps76e28a12.png

One question though: How do I get past these blockades?

Wellshit_zps76e28a12.png

Seize Melgen (the castle where Ishtor was standing). You also get the opportunity to recruit Tinny by doing that.

I apologize if this has already been asked, but when is version 3.0 due to be finished and released?

Not anytime soon, sadly. I'm just starting with C12, and v3.0, as I have said before, will be the full game.

Have this in the meantime

hqcFHG2.png

Edited by Krad

the blockades become forts if you seize the castle before that one

Seize Melgen (the castle where Ishtor was standing). You also get the opportunity to recruit Tinny by doing that.

Ah, thanks.

Not anytime soon, sadly. I'm just starting with C12, and v3.0, as I have said before, will be the full game.

Alright, thanks. I'm really looking forward to playing it when you are done, so I hope you don't get too busy or lose interest like most other full game hackers seem to do. I've spoken to many people who say that FE4 is the best FE game, and as the GBA is my favorite platform to play FE games on, I think being able to play it in that format will be really cool.

Keep up the good work!

Hey, just a quick question. Just how in the world do I finish Chapter 3: Wind and Light? I killed every enemy, got Yuria and Alba from the village. I kill Harold with Yuria and the objective says Seize throne (which I guess is the castle gate) and try to do so with Seliph, to no avail. I got a (quite big) picture of my problem:

bDeBNLe.png

Edited by +Ichigo+

That's weird, never heard of that happening before. I'll look into it.

Did you suspend/resume at some point during the chapter? That apparently messes up with some event IDs, which may be the reason why you can't seize.

Not really, I just stopped playing a bit but never closed the emulator. Came back to finish the chapter and this happens xD By the way, am I supposed to get levin on this chapter?

Edit: I've tried Suspending/resuming the chapter, visited all the houses and ended lots of turns to see if it works, nothing. Will try restarting the chapter :D

Edit 2: It seems I got a quite buggy patch, as in my replay Seliph died and he didnt even say anything and the chapter just went on o_o Guess i'll have to redownload the patch and try again :P

Edited by +Ichigo+

• 3 weeks later...

How many chapters is the final product going to be? Hannibal is pretty late in the original game, the third last chapter, and he's still the only promoted red unit on the map that I see even though the entire ((I think?)) blue team is promoted.

How many chapters is the final product going to be? Hannibal is pretty late in the original game, the third last chapter, and he's still the only promoted red unit on the map that I see even though the entire ((I think?)) blue team is promoted.

~20 chapters, not counting sidequests.

Most enemies are promoted, it's just that Hannibal's army isn't for reasons.

Also, forgot to mention in my last post, I'm looking for people to help me playtest this chapter. If interested, send me a PM.

This was an amazing and really enjoyable hack, well done :t:

I had a couple of queries when playing it; sorry if these have already been fixed or mentioned in earlier posts: (I am playing v2.2)

1. Its minor, but why doesn't Liza have a death quote? Also, I think Faval has Wallace's death quote.

2. In the chapter with Liza and Ishtor, if I suspended and then resumed the chapter after visiting the houses which give items (star sword + 10,000 gold, killer axe, blue gem), I was able to revisit them and get duplicates. This also applied to the tile with the hidden master seal. This may occur in all the other chapters too, but I didn't check.

3. In the fog of war map where you battle Ishtar, did I miss anything by not visiting the lone house to the very north east point of the map?

4. In chapter 10x after you attack Veld, did you hide any enemies far away from the shrine in the fog carrying good items? (like the bishop that spawns on the last turn of one of the survival maps with a powerful bow)

5. Will Patty be able to promote? I don't think master seals work on her :(

Thanks in advance, and I'm sorry if these things have already been said :)

Edited by KoopaTroopa

Thanks! Answers to your questions:

1.- She doesn't? That's weird. She should have.

2.- That's an emulator issue apparently. I can't really do much about it.

3.- No.

4.- No.

5.- Thieves not being able to use a Master Seal is intentional. They get a promotion item in Chapter 11.

Edited by Krad

• 3 weeks later...