Easy Mode Tier List

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it is. In my opinion, anyway. I gave up out of sheer bordedom once I got to 3-7, since every one of my characters were stomping things. And Haar could 1RKO Generals with Javelins. :(

Haar and Nephenee, and brom (though he has worse move) are gods, since you can get them all to third tier at the start of 2-E. It's ridiculously easy. Stun, Impale, Luna, srsly, it isn't even fun to watch. Except maybe for ludveck being luna'd. =/

Anyway, I agree on Ilyana being high tier, she gets +5 speed, so that isn't an issue, and on easy mode, that bolting is easy to get, so in the dragon chapter, she, along with other mages do not fear any kind of theat.

Haar and Nephenee, and brom (though he has worse move) are gods, since you can get them all to third tier at the start of 2-E. It's ridiculously easy. Stun, Impale, Luna, srsly, it isn't even fun to watch. Except maybe for ludveck being luna'd. =/

Anyway, I agree on Ilyana being high tier, she gets +5 speed, so that isn't an issue, and on easy mode, that bolting is easy to get, so in the dragon chapter, she, along with other mages do not fear any kind of theat.

If thats the case Mordy > Neph and Brom. He is literally unkillable (well he's unkillable anyway with his monstruous defense) with all that BEXP, and most likely he'd get some points in SPD.

That may very well be, I never used Mordecai, so i know nothing about him. ;o Other may decide that. :) He comes one level after Neph and Brom and Haar in Part 3, and since all those units kick ass, it won't be a problem.

She has the highest availability, EM amount of CEXP, and BEXP so she's not really crap. I mean, by the end part 4 endgame comes, she might not double and be as useful, but she did so much for us on all those chapters, her part 4 e is barely important. Plus you get the +5 bonus and hitting dragons with extra damage. Thats awesome. Sorry but i think ilyana is a high tier unit here. Not to forget the 1-2 range and her early access to celerity, which certainly helps.

But she always has crappy movement. We have characters who can 1-round at 1-2 range coming out of our ears, and they don't move as slow as molasses (or have terrible durability and speed). Ilyana is one of the few people who actually struggles to double in Easy Mode, she's just that slow.

Even though Ilyana might be in a lot of chapters, it's meaningless if she isn't actually useful in those chapters.

Unless I'm wrong, there's only one Bolting in Easy mode, and I don't remember which chapter has it...

Unless I'm wrong, there's only one Bolting in Easy mode, and I don't remember which chapter has it...

I know there are only three in Hard Mode. One in 3-2, one in 3-E, and one in 4-E-1. The 3-2 and 4-E-1 ones are right out because they distract from completing the chapter. But the 3-E one is still achievable. Heather needs to gain 8 levels on average and then use a Master Crown to have enough strength to steal it, though. Probably not very difficult, but it's still a cost to be kept in mind, and I don't think it's worth it when we're going to use it for one chapter that could easily be beaten without it (it's only useful for clearing one of the Red Dragons so we can reach Deghinsea on turn 1, but Ike can just move directly north and kill one anyway).

If thats the case Mordy > Neph and Brom. He is literally unkillable (well he's unkillable anyway with his monstruous defense) with all that BEXP, and most likely he'd get some points in SPD.

And Nephenee faces hit rates of 0 while Mordy can be killed by Fire Mages

Also Nephenee has 1-2 range

If Mordecai is taking BEXP he is never going to proc speed, ever. I don't think he needs to take BEXP anyway. He counts as like, a level 20/12 unit, so in easy mode he should be able to level naturally.

He can if you get lucky, It happened once as i leveled him up it was rare but it allowed him to double for part 3. Besides, he can cap a few stats and his speed will go up. There certainly is enough BEXP for him to do so.

He can if you get lucky, It happened once as i leveled him up it was rare but it allowed him to double for part 3. Besides, he can cap a few stats and his speed will go up. There certainly is enough BEXP for him to do so.

Mordecai already has an only 15% speed growth. BEXP favours high growth rates over low ones. Speed is tied for his second lowest. So the chance of actually proccing speed is probably like 5%.

Nor is 20 speed enough to double in Part 3. It only doubles like, Level 1 Thunder Sages and Axe Generals/Paladins, and I don't think they would even exist by 3-4.

He also doesn't cap any stats until about level 30. Now, there is a lot of BEXP available, but QE is assigning some cost to BEXP, and I can't imagine we'd dump 13 levels into Mordecai just so he can get into a position to start gaining speed. In fact it's probably not until like level 35 that he'd have a decent shot at gaining +spd.

I still think it's a lot more desirable for Mordecai to gain exp through combat. CEXP is very generous in EM.

Anouleth is right about Mordy and his speed. I play easy mode quite often so i can vouch for that. Mordy isnt gonna get any speed via BEXP. Also for Brom. Hes not doubling anything even in easy mode after part 2. :( Sure he tanks pretty well and all but his bad speed and low move do hurt even there.

Bastian is never around I think he belongs below Pelleas or above Pelleas. What do you guys think?

Above. He joins not long after Pelleas does but has better stats, and isn't locked to inaccurate tomes (although, is accuracy even an issue in Easy Mode?).

Above. He joins not long after Pelleas does but has better stats, and isn't locked to inaccurate tomes (although, is accuracy even an issue in Easy Mode?).

Not realy, +5 skill in endgame says hi etc, easier to build a + heaven support, so the accuracy can be neglected.

Bastian should definitely be above Pelleas. Pelleas is probably not going to gain any experience of note in 4-2 because he has crap for stats and bad movement as well. He might be able to finish something off with Fenrir, but it's nowhere near enough to close the gap between him and Bastian.

Not realy, +5 skill in endgame says hi etc, easier to build a + heaven support, so the accuracy can be neglected.

I disagree - the Heaven affinity characters either are low tier (Lethe, Meg) locked to a different route (Rafiel, Stefan) or he can't keep up with them (Tibarn, Elincia).

EDIT: Oh. Meg's already in Low Tier.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

I really don't think Edward ought to be below Naesala. Edward can conceivably promote by 1-6 and roflstomp with Zihark, and TB Edward's a damn good unit to take on Ike in 3-13. Naesala has a lack of 2-range and availability, and not even SS Strike.

I really don't think Edward ought to be below Naesala. Edward can conceivably promote by 1-6 and roflstomp with Zihark, and TB Edward's a damn good unit to take on Ike in 3-13. Naesala has a lack of 2-range and availability, and not even SS Strike.

I'm thinking those royals need to move down but idk where to