• I love you
    • I really love you
    • I'm a stupid retard for thinking that anyone could hate Trueblade74
    • Close this stupid thread already

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hate any users, and STOP CONTRADICTING ME!!!

YEAH! Stupid facts, and truth, and evidence! Always there's gotta be problems, geez...

This feels like a very lame attention-grab. I do not like such things.

Trueblade is all about childish attention grabs. I remember this one time in chat the last thing he said before leaving was "PAY ATTENTION TO ME" or something like that. Then I stuffed a pacifier in his mouth.

Do you hate me?

I love you (0 votes [0.00%])

I really love you (4 votes [57.14%] - View)

I'm a stupid retard for thinking that anyone could hate Trueblade74 (3 votes [42.86%] - View)

Pro mods.

Can't have been, he's suspended.

It was him before he was suspended. I know because it changed shortly after i voted. That and he was the last one to edit his post.

Edited by SlayerX

Mods can do it without that showing up. We learned this on Lumi's Base or whatever it's called.

But if you saw it that would make sense.

Mods can do it without that showing up.

Those sneaky mods have too much power. Lets overthrow them and take all the power for myself ourselves.

but that would require going through the registration process multiple times and also making more emails which would be epicly boring and no profit

Edited by Reinfleche

but that would require going through the registration process multiple times and also making more emails which would be epicly boring and no profit

But think of all the power!

How would we possibly do that. Unless you have some pretty awesome board hacking skills that you have not used in the almost 3 years you've been here. :|

Edited by Reinfleche

Mods can do it without that showing up. We learned this on Lumi's Base or whatever it's called.

Only the thread titles. We specifically said we (at least the mods) can't edit actual posts without changing the "edited by" thing. I can't modify his poll options without updating that. Sadly. Otherwise you'd see quite a different looking poll at this point, let me tell you.