I can still read the site, Jyo

Naglfar

Wouldn't that basically equate to no more SFF.

But it will be interesting whilst it lasts, you can't deny that.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it wouldn't last at all

day 1: ban everyone

Day 2 People make alts,

Day 3 Ban everyone again.

Rinse and repeat

I like it better this way, actually. Being a Japanese video game franchise, the site should be in Japanese with some English button somewhere. I hope it stays like this.

I like it better this way, actually. Being a Japanese video game franchise, the site should be in Japanese with some English button somewhere. I hope it stays like this.

That would make sense if this were a Japanese fansite. What language are we conversing in?

That would make sense if this were a Japanese fansite. What language are we conversing in?

The language in the forums shouldn't have anything to do with the language of the main site.

Or at the very least, you could make the default language English, but with a Japanese option.

The Japanese probably have their own (and probably far more popular considering it's Japan) FE resources. It would be wasted effort to have this site in two languages.

The Japanese probably have their own (and probably far more popular considering it's Japan) FE resources. It would be wasted effort to have this site in two languages.

Really?!

The language in the forums shouldn't have anything to do with the language of the main site.

Or at the very least, you could make the default language English, but with a Japanese option.

Not just the forums. The site in general. This is clearly an English fansite, so it clearly makes the most sense to have it in English.

But actually, why the hell would the language spoken in the forums be different from the default one on the main site? That does not make any sense.

This, too.

Not just the forums. The site in general. This is clearly an English fansite, so it clearly makes the most sense to have it in English.

But actually, why the hell would the language spoken in the forums be different from the default one on the main site? That does not make any sense.

Sometimes you and I have a very different sense of humour.

BUT DO THEY???