Mitnala Rising

Radiant Dragon

[spoiler=Opening flavor]...Another death last night. This is getting out of hand."

James and Alexander, a detective and coroner in the police force, stood over the body of the victim, who had been shot to death the night before. These types of deaths had become commonplace in Mitnala in the last few weeks, and so far the police have been unable to make much progress finding out who was responsible.

Alexander bent down to examine the body as James kept talking. "When I told everyone about it this morning, Allen blew a lid. It's an election year, so he's only worried about what this will do to his reputation. The others however... We ended up having a cryptic discussion wondering how long it would be before we're all killed."

Alexander stood back up. "I wonder what Allen will do. He mentioned something drastic... Anyway, you'll have my report soon enough. I'm going to take the body back to the station." He started gathering the items that were strewn around the body. Anything of value had been stolen, but there were still some items the murderer apparently didn't deem it necessary to take, such as the man's hankerchief, library card, and umbrella.

James sighed, and said "Yeah. I've got a lead I need to check out, but it's probably nothing like the others... No one seems willing to come forth with any real information."

___

"That's your plan? You can't be serious." Mortimer stared in disbelief at Allen, Mitnala's Chief of Police, who wasn't very pleased at the reaction his proposal was receiving from Mitnala's Mayor.

The two men were in Mortimer's office on the second floor of Mitnala's Town Hall. Three of the walls were brown panelled wood, and had many photographs and newspaper clippings in frames from all important points in Mitnala's history. There was also a map of the town and a Key to the City, which had no real purpose. The south wall however, was a floor-to-celing window that looked over town square, where festivals and other important gatherings in the town happened.

Allen continued to argue his case, though. "People are afraid to come forward with information because there are rumors of a mole in the Police force. As a result, we do not have any evidence to arrest or convict anyone."

"And you believe they'll be more inclined to give information in a public setting like this?" Mortimer still wasn't buying it.

"Yes! This way, with everything out in the open, the criminals won't be able to hide. And we'll be able to take care of them right away, without worrying about them getting away in court."

"We have a judiciary system for a reason, Allen -"

"And it has let proven criminals walk free time and time again!" Allen stood up and began to pace in front of Mortimer's desk. While he was doing this, he said "Are you willing to go down in history as the Mayor who sat by and did nothing as Mitnala was overrun by gang of criminals? The people keep calling out for us to take action. If we don't do something soon, Vigilantes will take to the streets. Who knows when this will end if that happens?"

"And what of the innocents who may be killed?" Mortimer countered. "Are you prepared to have their deaths on your conscience?"

"It is our job to make sure that does not happen." Allen was determined to see this through.

Mortimer sighed and said "...Very well. If you believe that this is the only way... I only ask that you consider alternative methods."

Allen shook his head. "It's too late for that. Besides, my men have already started building the gallows. We can hold the first lynching today."

It was then that Mortimer stood up. "Then I'll call a gathering, and ask all to attend. I assume you're prepared to present your... idea to the town?"

"Of course."

___

Nathan, Mitnala's Chief Justice, didn't contribute much to the discussion. He listened to the arguments for and against the lynchings, to the paranoia of those who wanted to act, and the warnings of those who were afraid. He thought about their points of view while considering his own values, and found it hard to pick one side over the other.

Most others didn't seem to have that problem, however. Town square was as crowded as it always was, and louder than ever as people declared their opinion one way or the other. It startled Nathan to realize how many seemed in favor of the lynchings.

"Those bastards murdered my only son! I want to see them pay!"

"What if we hang someone who hadn't done anything?"

"Well. This is certianly a dilemma."

"It's high time we took action! Where's the rope!?"

"They'll never take over our town!"

"When will it end? When will we finally have peace in our town once again?"

"Enough!" Donald, Nathan's close friend and colleague on the bench, got on to the stage where Allen was standing. "Please, quiet down!" he yelled. Eventually, people noticed he was trying to get their attention, and let him speak.

"Thank you." He turned to Allen and said "Allen, this goes against everything Mitnala's judicial system stands for. Why have courts and prisons when we just hang criminals anyway?"

"Why indeed," Allen countered. "Don't get me wrong, I'm all for justice. But I joined the force to protect this town, and I'm not going to stand by and wring my hands over paperwork and red tape!"

The crowd cheered at this. Nathan's young daughter Vivian was standing next to him. She turned to him and asked "Daddy, are you going to help them kill people?" She was scared, and wanted to know what her father was thinking.

Nathan looked down at her and sighed. "No, but I will make sure that no innocent people are killed." He had made his decision. He would do everything in his power to protect the town and prevent them from killing themselves.

[spoiler=RULES copied from Smogon, with some modifications]1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game unless you are in the same faction, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

2. Each user has a character name. Do NOT reveal your character name for ANY reason. At all. Breaking this rule is grounds for an instant mod-kill. Feel free to claim roles and abilities, however.

3. Every user has a role PM. Do NOT show anyone your Role PM (mostly due to the above rule). Also, screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

4. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

5. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "##Vote USER" in bold, or "##No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone (lynch votes will not count if they're not in the correct format!), and if you change your vote, please edit the old vote of yours out. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, there will be a grace period of 3 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). The game will start on Day 1.

6. If there's a tie, no lynch will take place.

7. Each night will have a deadline of 24 48 hours. This gives you 24 48 hours to send your night action. Remember that PMs are to be sent to Radiant Dragon. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X - Idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.

8. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.

9. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first, though.

10. Be careful who you trust. I'm not going to give a real reason as to why, but everyone would do well to be more cautious than normal.

11. Death may not be the end for everyone.

12. If you have any spreadsheets, please inform me and let me have access to them.

13. I may create IRC severs. I'm not sure yet.

14. I will handle mod-kills on a case-by-case basis. Be warned.

15. After death you are allowed ONE more info-free post. This could be a "Fuck you all you guys suck" post, or "Good luck guys" sort of post, or a simple rickroll. As long as it doesn't contain any information about the game, it's fine.

16. If your Role PM contradicts the rules, follow your role PM.

17. There are no hidden players.

18. Please do not edit your posts for any reason except removing a previous vote.

Alive:

1. Excellen Browning

10. Strawman

11. Wen Yang

12. Weapons

14. Red Whirlwind

15. JBCWK

Dead:

17. Aquilae, High Riser Godfather

18. Balcerzak, Town Mason

9. Bizz, Town Mason

7. Anouleth, Town Driver

4. Eclipse, Town Nurse

19. Haze, Town Mason

2. Kevin, High Riser Janitor

5. Paperblade, High Riser Persuader

3. Mikethfc, Town Researcher

8. Snike, Low Riser Hitman

6. SlayerX, Low Riser Hooker

13. Kay, Town Reviver

16. CalebtheKraken, Low Riser Stalker

Substitutes:

1. 13thshadow

Edited by Radiant Dragon

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Role PMs are being sent out now. Please don't post until you have yours.

Day One will last 48 hours, ending 2:00 p.m. GMT - 8 hours (10:00 p.m. GMT if I'm not mistaken).

...I hate Google Chrome...

Edited by Radiant Dragon

<FONT face="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"><FONT size=2><FONT face="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"><FONT size=2>[spoiler=Day One flavor]</FONT></FONT><FONT size=2>"...Another death last night. This is getting out of hand."</FONT></FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>James and Alexander, a detective and coroner in the police force, stood over the body of the victim, who had been shot to death the night before. These types of deaths had become commonplace in Mitnala in the last few weeks, and so far the police have been unable to make much progress finding out who was responsible.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>Alexander bent down to examine the body as James kept talking. "When I told everyone about it this morning, Allen blew a lid. It's an election year, so he's only worried about what this will do to his reputation. The others however... We ended up having a cryptic discussion wondering how long it would be before we're all killed."</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>Alexander stood back up. "I wonder what Allen will do. He mentioned something drastic... Anyway, you'll have my report soon enough. I'm going to take the body back to the station." He started gathering the items that were strewn around the body. Anything of value had been stolen, but there were still some items the murderer apparently didn't deem it necessary to take, such as the man's hankerchief, library card, and umbrella.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>James sighed, and said "Yeah. I've got a lead I need to check out, but it's probably nothing like the others... No one seems willing to come forth with any real information."</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>___</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>"That's your plan? You can't be serious." Mortimer stared in disbelief at Allen, Mitnala's Chief of Police, who wasn't very pleased at the reaction his proposal was receiving from Mitnala's Mayor.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>The two men were in Mortimer's office on the second floor of Mitnala's Town Hall. Three of the walls were brown panelled wood, and had many photographs and newspaper clippings in frames from all important points in Mitnala's history. There was also a map of the town and a Key to the City, which had no real purpose. The south wall however, was a floor-to-celing window that looked over town square, where festivals and other important gatherings in the town happened.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>Allen continued to argue his case, though. "People are afraid to come forward with information because there are rumors of a mole in the Police force. As a result, we do not have any evidence to arrest or convict anyone."</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>"And you believe they'll be more inclined to give information in a public setting like this?" Mortimer still wasn't buying it.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>"Yes! This way, with everything out in the open, the criminals won't be able to hide. And we'll be able to take care of them right away, without worrying about them getting away in court."</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>"We have a judiciary system for a reason, Allen -"</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>"And it has let proven criminals walk free time and time again!" Allen stood up and began to pace in front of Mortimer's desk. While he was doing this, he said "Are you willing to go down in history as the Mayor who sat by and did nothing as Mitnala was overrun by gang of criminals? The people keep calling out for us to take action. If we don't do something soon, Vigilantes will take to the streets. Who knows when this will end if that happens?"</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>"And what of the innocents who may be killed?" Mortimer countered. "Are you prepared to have their deaths on your conscience?"</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>"It is our job to make sure that does not happen." Allen was determined to see this through.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>Mortimer sighed and said "...Very well. If you believe that this is the only way... I only ask that you consider alternative methods."</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>Allen shook his head. "It's too late for that. Besides, my men have already started building the gallows. We can hold the first lynching today."</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>It was then that Mortimer stood up. "Then I'll call a gathering, and ask all to attend. I assume you're prepared to present your... idea to the town?"</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>"Of course."</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>___</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>Nathan, Mitnala's Chief Justice, didn't contribute much to the discussion. He listened to the arguments for and against the lynchings, to the paranoia of those who wanted to act, and the warnings of those who were afraid. He thought about their points of view while considering his own values, and found it hard to pick one side over the other.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>Most others didn't seem to have that problem, however. Town square was as crowded as it always was, and louder than ever as people declared their opinion one way or the other. It startled Nathan to realize how many seemed in favor of the lynchings.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>"Those bastards murdered my only son! I want to see them pay!"</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>"What if we hang someone who hadn't done anything?"</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>"Well. This is certianly a dilemma."</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>"It's high time we took action! Where's the rope!?"</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>"They'll never take over our town!"</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>"When will it end? When will we finally have peace in our town once again?"</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>"Enough!" Donald, Nathan's close friend and colleague on the bench, got on to the stage where Allen was standing. "Please, quiet down!" he yelled. Eventually, people noticed he was trying to get their attention, and let him speak.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>"Thank you." He turned to Allen and said "Allen, this goes against everything Mitnala's judicial system stands for. Why have courts and prisons when we just hang criminals anyway?"</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>"Why indeed," Allen countered. "Don't get me wrong, I'm all for justice. But I joined the force to protect this town, and I'm not going to stand by and wring my hands over paperwork and red tape!"</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>The crowd cheered at this. His young daughter Vivian was standing next to him. She turned to him and asked "Daddy, are you going to help them kill people?" She was scared, and wanted to know what her father was thinking.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>Nathan looked down at her and sighed. "No, but I will make sure that no innocent people are killed." He had made his decision. He would do everything in his power to protect the town and prevent them from killing themselves.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>This would set off a chain reaction of events that will never be forgotten in the history of Mitnala...

<BR></FONT><BR><FONT size=2>[spoiler=RULES  copied from Smogon, with some modifications]1. Whilst you are alive  you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk  to anyone about the game unless you are in the same faction, in which  case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy  purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a  dead player to a living player.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>2. Each user has a character  name. Do NOT reveal your character name for ANY reason. At all. Breaking  this rule is grounds for an instant mod-kill. Feel free to claim roles  and abilities, however.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>3. Every user has a role PM. Do NOT show  anyone your Role PM (mostly due to the above rule). Also, screenshotting  of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to  take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please  be sure to report it.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>4. You can paste things told to you by the  host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as  definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free  to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Impersonation of a host or  another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to  impersonate in any way.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>5. Each day will have a deadline of 48  hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "##Vote  USER" in bold, or "##No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone (lynch  votes will not count if they're not in the correct format!), and if you  change your vote, please edit the old vote of yours out. Once there is a  majority as determined by the host, there will be a grace period of 3  hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period,  the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached -  once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there  to update). The game will start on Day 1.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>6. If there's a tie, no lynch will take place.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>7.  Each night will have a deadline of 24 hours. This gives you 24 hours to  send your night action. Remember that PMs are to be sent to Radiant  Dragon. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled  "Night X - Idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and  informs me that you're still playing the game.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>8. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>9.  Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If I  notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you  forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first,  though.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>10. Be careful who you trust. I'm not going to give a  real reason as to why, but everyone would do well to be more cautious  than normal.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>11. Death may not be the end for everyone.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>12. If you have any spreadsheets, please inform me and let me have access to them.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>13. I may create IRC severs. I'm not sure yet.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>14. I will handle mod-kills on a case-by-case basis. Be warned.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>15.  After death you are allowed ONE more info-free post. This could be a  "Fuck you all you guys suck" post, or "Good luck guys" sort of post, or a  simple rickroll. As long as it doesn't contain any information about  the game, it's fine.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>16. If your Role PM contradicts the rules, follow your role PM.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>17. There are no hidden players.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>18. Please do not edit your posts for any reason except removing a previous vote.</FONT><BR><BR><STRIKE>19. Opera won't install on my computer for some reason, so I can't get rid of the bold.</STRIKE><FONT size=2>

</FONT><BR><BR><FONT size=2>Alive:</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>1. Excellen Browning</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>2. Kevin</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>3. Mikethfc</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>4. Eclipse</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>5. Lightning</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>6. SlayerX</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>7. Psych</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>8. Snike</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>9. Bizz</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>10. Strawman</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>11. Wen Yang</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>12. Weapons</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>13. Kay</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>14. Red Whirlwind</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>15. JBCWK</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>16. CalebtheKraken</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>17. Aquilae</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>18. Balcerzak</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>19. Haze</FONT></FONT><FONT face="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"> </FONT><BR><FONT face="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"></FONT><BR><FONT face="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"><FONT size=2>Dead:</FONT></FONT><BR><FONT face="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"><BR><FONT size=2>Substitutes:</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>1. Anouleth</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>2. Paperblade</FONT><BR><FONT size=2>3. 13thshadow</FONT></FONT>

And this is why I hate Internet Explorer.

[spoiler=Day One flavor]...Another death last night. This is getting out of hand."

James and Alexander, a detective and coroner in the police force, stood over the body of the victim, who had been shot to death the night before. These types of deaths had become commonplace in Mitnala in the last few weeks, and so far the police have been unable to make much progress finding out who was responsible.

Alexander bent down to examine the body as James kept talking. "When I told everyone about it this morning, Allen blew a lid. It's an election year, so he's only worried about what this will do to his reputation. The others however... We ended up having a cryptic discussion wondering how long it would be before we're all killed."

Alexander stood back up. "I wonder what Allen will do. He mentioned something drastic... Anyway, you'll have my report soon enough. I'm going to take the body back to the station." He started gathering the items that were strewn around the body. Anything of value had been stolen, but there were still some items the murderer apparently didn't deem it necessary to take, such as the man's hankerchief, library card, and umbrella.

James sighed, and said "Yeah. I've got a lead I need to check out, but it's probably nothing like the others... No one seems willing to come forth with any real information."

___

"That's your plan? You can't be serious." Mortimer stared in disbelief at Allen, Mitnala's Chief of Police, who wasn't very pleased at the reaction his proposal was receiving from Mitnala's Mayor.

The two men were in Mortimer's office on the second floor of Mitnala's Town Hall. Three of the walls were brown panelled wood, and had many photographs and newspaper clippings in frames from all important points in Mitnala's history. There was also a map of the town and a Key to the City, which had no real purpose. The south wall however, was a floor-to-celing window that looked over town square, where festivals and other important gatherings in the town happened.

Allen continued to argue his case, though. "People are afraid to come forward with information because there are rumors of a mole in the Police force. As a result, we do not have any evidence to arrest or convict anyone."

"And you believe they'll be more inclined to give information in a public setting like this?" Mortimer still wasn't buying it.

"Yes! This way, with everything out in the open, the criminals won't be able to hide. And we'll be able to take care of them right away, without worrying about them getting away in court."

"We have a judiciary system for a reason, Allen -"

"And it has let proven criminals walk free time and time again!" Allen stood up and began to pace in front of Mortimer's desk. While he was doing this, he said "Are you willing to go down in history as the Mayor who sat by and did nothing as Mitnala was overrun by gang of criminals? The people keep calling out for us to take action. If we don't do something soon, Vigilantes will take to the streets. Who knows when this will end if that happens?"

"And what of the innocents who may be killed?" Mortimer countered. "Are you prepared to have their deaths on your conscience?"

"It is our job to make sure that does not happen." Allen was determined to see this through.

Mortimer sighed and said "...Very well. If you believe that this is the only way... I only ask that you consider alternative methods."

Allen shook his head. "It's too late for that. Besides, my men have already started building the gallows. We can hold the first lynching today."

It was then that Mortimer stood up. "Then I'll call a gathering, and ask all to attend. I assume you're prepared to present your... idea to the town?"

"Of course."

___

Nathan, Mitnala's Chief Justice, didn't contribute much to the discussion. He listened to the arguments for and against the lynchings, to the paranoia of those who wanted to act, and the warnings of those who were afraid. He thought about their points of view while considering his own values, and found it hard to pick one side over the other.

Most others didn't seem to have that problem, however. Town square was as crowded as it always was, and louder than ever as people declared their opinion one way or the other. It startled Nathan to realize how many seemed in favor of the lynchings.

"Those bastards murdered my only son! I want to see them pay!"

"What if we hang someone who hadn't done anything?"

"Well. This is certianly a dilemma."

"It's high time we took action! Where's the rope!?"

"They'll never take over our town!"

"When will it end? When will we finally have peace in our town once again?"

"Enough!" Donald, Nathan's close friend and colleague on the bench, got on to the stage where Allen was standing. "Please, quiet down!" he yelled. Eventually, people noticed he was trying to get their attention, and let him speak.

"Thank you." He turned to Allen and said "Allen, this goes against everything Mitnala's judicial system stands for. Why have courts and prisons when we just hang criminals anyway?"

"Why indeed," Allen countered. "Don't get me wrong, I'm all for justice. But I joined the force to protect this town, and I'm not going to stand by and wring my hands over paperwork and red tape!"

The crowd cheered at this. His young daughter Vivian was standing next to him. She turned to him and asked "Daddy, are you going to help them kill people?" She was scared, and wanted to know what her father was thinking.

Nathan looked down at her and sighed. "No, but I will make sure that no innocent people are killed." He had made his decision. He would do everything in his power to protect the town and prevent them from killing themselves.

This would set off a chain reaction of events that will never be forgotten in the history of Mitnala...

[spoiler=RULES copied from Smogon, with some modifications]1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game unless you are in the same faction, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

2. Each user has a character name. Do NOT reveal your character name for ANY reason. At all. Breaking this rule is grounds for an instant mod-kill. Feel free to claim roles and abilities, however.

3. Every user has a role PM. Do NOT show anyone your Role PM (mostly due to the above rule). Also, screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

4. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

5. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "##Vote USER" in bold, or "##No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone (lynch votes will not count if they're not in the correct format!), and if you change your vote, please edit the old vote of yours out. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, there will be a grace period of 3 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). The game will start on Day 1.

6. If there's a tie, no lynch will take place.

7. Each night will have a deadline of 24 hours. This gives you 24 hours to send your night action. Remember that PMs are to be sent to Radiant Dragon. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X - Idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.

8. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.

9. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first, though.

10. Be careful who you trust. I'm not going to give a real reason as to why, but everyone would do well to be more cautious than normal.

11. Death may not be the end for everyone.

12. If you have any spreadsheets, please inform me and let me have access to them.

13. I may create IRC severs. I'm not sure yet.

14. I will handle mod-kills on a case-by-case basis. Be warned.

15.After death you are allowed ONE more info-free post. This could be a "Fuck you all you guys suck" post, or "Good luck guys" sort of post, or a simple rickroll. As long as it doesn't contain any information about the game, it's fine.

16. If your Role PM contradicts the rules, follow your role PM.

17. There are no hidden players.

18. Please do not edit your posts for any reason except removing a previous vote.

Alive:

1. Excellen Browning

2. Kevin

3. Mikethfc

4. Eclipse

5. Lightning

6. SlayerX

7. Psych

8. Snike

9. Bizz

10. Strawman

11. Wen Yang

12. Weapons

13. Kay

14. Red Whirlwind

15. JBCWK

16. CalebtheKraken

17. Aquilae

18. Balcerzak

19. Haze

Dead:

Substitutes:

1. Anouleth

2. Paperblade

3. 13thshadow

The rules and player lists have been fixed. Fixing the flavor's going to be annoying...

Anyway, for those of you that don't read the OP/Rules: Claiming your character name will get you mod-killed.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

Can't you just copy teh rules over from the sign-ups?

Also, instead of "<>" for IE, use "[]".

I did in both cases. I honestly have no idea why this happens.

That's odd. It wasn't like that when I first came in here.

Blame Internet Explorer.

Bad news guys Raymond didn't sign up for this so we'll need a new target for D1, that being said anybody wanna bet how many hours it will take until people give up on this day phase with a NL bandwagon?

YAY new game start. Lets gooo, town!

:facepalm: Haze is being aggressive already...geeeez.

Lets get to lynching! But not based off revenge and anger and bitterness.

Protip: Look at the player list.

(I also joked that Kaoz would be my D1 vote in every game from now on, so yeah)

Great, kill the new guy before he even gets a chance to play.

"It's Day One" is kind of a stupid name, though; fuck that guy.

Edited by Iehoua

Great, kill the new guy before he even gets a chance to play.

"It's Day One" is kind of a stupid name, though; fuck that guy.

In our defence, he was acting pretty damn scummy what with the omgusing and the demanding the doctor claim to him and the threatening to kill us all.

Yeah that guy's kind of a jerk.

AGRESSIVE =/= MAFIA

in fact, a lot of aggressive players are town

but there are different types of aggressive

I'm going to put forth my claim now because I need to know someone else.

Remember that 2 drivers thing from TotA mafia? I so happen to be one of those drivers, and I would like the second driver to contact me NOW so we can begin to get some proper organisation going.

Also dammit RD, at least make the night 2 days long because Night is the main discussion time >_>