SF music geek club?

lolDeath

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get around to listening to this tomorrow, if anyone cares (it seems Death will go ahead if enough people judge the album). I'm behind in homework, and I was at school until six. :awesome:

This is kinda like my problem... I forgot how busy I was with sports and IB classes and a draft and mafia... :P:

Time to be rid of all that sissy indie music and listen to some REAL MENS MUSIC.

Kick Axe, Vices.

xv2kr3zs2cga1w4xbjzh.jpg

Disturbingly easy to find if you have even the slightest bit of proficiency in Google-Fu.

Edited by Lagiacrus

A bit late, but reviewing Challengers here:

There's quality songwriting throughout, and I most enjoyed Myriad Harbor, All The Things That Go To Make Heaven And Earth, and Adventures In Solitude. With more listens, more songs will probably start growing on me as well, and the general light rock mood forms a nice basis for the album.

8.5/10, it really only lacks an extra gear that might push the songs from great to awesome.

They sound like a cross between Skid Row and Twisted Sister (though not as much) to me. Not my favorite bands from the heavy metal genre, but heavy metal is definitely my favorite genre. Kick Axe is pretty awesome.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

I thought Vices was a pretty good album, they remind me a bit of Ozzy. Dreamin' about you's start surprised me. My favourite songs there are ptobably Maneater and cause for alarm. Alive and kicking wasn't as good as the other tracks I felt.

Anyway the album I'm choosing is seventh son of a seventh son

SeventhSon.jpg

2. Infinite dreams

4. The evil batman dude that men do

6. The Prophecy

7. The clairvoyant

8. Only the good die young

Edited by mikethfc

Just finished listening to it, and, what can I say? It's Iron Maiden, whom of which are probably one of the most known metal bands. Metal's never really been my thing, but it was at least good to listen to It made spriting a lot less boring xD.

So, I liked it, but it wasn't really my kind of music. The Clairvoyant was really good, to me, though.

nnneeext

see what did i tell you? flakes

I can promise I'm downloading all of these and listening to them. :V

Also, I will totes take my turn when it is time to make other people listen to my stuff.

I know I haven't been posting my opinions, but I promise you I have listened to these

Whether I've actually gotten through the whole CD is another question....

Now time for something completely different:

simon-and-garfunkel_central-park.jpg

Simon and Garfunkel: The Concert at Central Park

(I'm sorry if this is up a little too early, but this is really the only time I can be on the computer all day today)

Can someone PLEASE get me a link to all the songs on the album? At least show a list of the songs so I know what to look for... It was frustrating enough with Challengers, and I'm not really in the mood to try and find some more songs when I don't even know WHAT they are.

you could look up the song names on iTunes.

I'm listening to most of these i promise, loving the iron maiden, just cant find time to listen and write reviews :S