Best/Worst in the Series: Round 88

NinjaMonkey

I knew Soren was a guy right away (especially since Ike referrs to him as a he even before he is introduced to the player visually (referring to FE9, ch4)). So you're not the only one(s). :):

So, not counting Lucius...

Best: Rickard(FE11) for quite possibly fooling me the longest.

Runners-up(they fooled/confused me): Castor(FE11), Wolf(FE11), Roshea(FE11), Sephiran(FE9(by 10 I knew he was a guy)), Rafiel(FE10), Kurthnaga(FE9), Midir/Midale(FE4)

Worst: Valtome(FE10) He confused me but he's worst for obvious reasons.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best: Rickard. Honorable mentions to Wolf and Xane. What's with the feminine-looking men in FE11?

Worst: Soren. I actually never understood how people saw him as a girl. He's always looked like a guy to me.

Nominate: Best/Worst masculine lookimg female

I already voted earlier.

Edited by Hawk King Tibarn

genderbent Ike. My eyes still bleed ._.

I wonder what would if drawings of a genderbent Ike looked more like this or better? I also remember seeing a picture of a genderbent Eliwood. The artist himself commented on it being easy though.

Anyways...

Best: Xane needs more votes. He's actually the first (and only) male FE character that I thought was a girl. (I'm one of the few people who thought Lucius was a guy.) I'm just glad that, aside from fighting, that he uses his shapeshifting powers in a playful manner.

Worst: Mr. BWEE HEE HEE himself, Valtome. Nothing to like about him than his death. That's all she wrote.

Nominating Best/Worst masculine female over here.

@ERL: You're not the only one who thought Soren was a guy. I thought he was one too.

Edited by LittleAl

Best: Xane (Yes I thought he was a female at first too).

Worst: Valtome.

How about best/worst masculine male for a nomination?

Edited by BerserkerBarst

I must be the only person who thought he was a guy immediately.

You're not; I thought Soren was a guy immediately.

How about best/worst masculine male for a nomination?

Isn't it the same as this round but in reverse?

Anyway... shouldn't be a better wording to have used 'Most/Least' than 'Best/Worse'? Just what exactly is being judged with the latter then?

@ Acacia: I think it's "best/worst within the confines of the catagory" but it's left to interpretation. So, the best of the feminine-looking guys and the worst of the feminine-looking guys. "Best" and "worst" can be decided on in any number of ways. It's part of the fun. For example, you can base "best" and "worst" off of stats, looks or personality or any combination of them. Just whatever is "bes" or "worst" to you.

Best: Leonardo (I thought there was a dutch guide where he was referred to as a she. xD)

Worst: Uwee hee hee

Also, Nominating Best/Worst Deceased Character (Not the ones you can kill off yourselves, or bosses you have to kill)

Best: Tordo (The family tree insists he is a guy, but I still have trouble buying it.)

Worst: Soren (He never ever looked like a girl to me.)

Edited by BrightBow

Best: Lucius because you know it's true.

Worst: Changing this to RD Soren. Even his PoR artwork wasn't that feminine.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

@ERL: You're not the only one who thought Soren was a guy. I thought he was one too.

Well it certainly felt I was the only one since many others were always talking about how Soren is a "trap." To me, the most feminine he looked was his RD OA. But his in-game portraits, sprites, and his FE9 OA all just look like your regular long-haired anime guy.

Nice to see others know what's up. :P:

I also nominate Best/Worst masculine-looking female.

I know that I can't vote Lucius but we all know he's the best female-looking male.

2nd best: Uh... Etzel I guess because of DEM HIPS.

Worst: RD Soren still. PoR is by far manlier than RD Soren.