My member badge has changed

mine did not

I wish mine didn't. All I know is that I was chillin' out with Boyd, next I look, I've got the most useless unit ever just sittin' there, staring at me with her horrid eyes.

Gaaahhhh.

I have some random dude's horse now. :facepalm:

That is not 'some random... horse', you imbecile, it is the gallant steed of none other than Crimean Royal Knight Fifth Platoon Captain Kieran! He is more than just a simple horse... He is Kieran's brother-in-arms! Some knights, some Crimean knights even, treat their horses like mere transportation... but Kieran doesn't feel that way. And it's not just horses. Armor! Axes! Gauntlets! Boots! Er...this canteen! All fighting tools are his brothers-in-arms!

That is not 'some random... horse', you imbecile, it is the gallant steed of none other than Crimean Royal Knight Fifth Platoon Captain Kieran! He is more than just a simple horse... He is Kieran's brother-in-arms! Some knights, some Crimean knights even, treat their horses like mere transportation... but Kieran doesn't feel that way. And it's not just horses. Armor! Axes! Gauntlets! Boots! Er...this canteen! All fighting tools are his brothers-in-arms!

oh yeah i forgot about him

And on one dark and stormy night it was much, much more. That is the horseface of a rape victim. Look at the anguish.

Do is till have...wait...who did I have? I had Soren but my post count made it increase to someone else.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm back to Soren! Or maybe I increased to Soren and I'm just going crazy?

Yep! I'm not crazy. I increased from Soren to Roro. Now I have Soren again :(.

Edited by Strawman the SawmanShaman

I had Chuck Nolan before, got mine changed to Soren, and am now back to Chuck Nolan again. I can't complain. :awesome:

And on one dark and stormy night it was much, much more. That is the horseface of a rape victim. Look at the anguish.

So that's why the long face

I wish mine didn't. All I know is that I was chillin' out with Boyd, next I look, I've got the most useless unit ever just sittin' there, staring at me with her horrid eyes.

Gaaahhhh.

But Sigrun is hot.

Do is till have...wait...who did I have? I had Soren but my post count made it increase to someone else.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm back to Soren! Or maybe I increased to Soren and I'm just going crazy?

Yep! I'm not crazy. I increased from Soren to Roro. Now I have Soren again :(.

LOL. I was Roro and now am Soren. We must be brothers.