What do you find weird about the game?

Weird ?

The fact that the BK fight was hard/stressful in PoR and fucking easy in RD, and the game tells exactly the opposite ("I let you win before, now I'll show you my real strenght". OK I prefered when you didn't showed your real power).

Honestly, I expected an epic battle and I ended to think that the BK fight in RD is the easiest boss of the whole game.

The fact that every time you are just to the point to get attached to a team, you use an other team for several maps, and process repeat again.

that was probley a throw back to how fking luck based he was in the last game and the designers wanted to throw the player a bone.

can't kill him too fast esle you won't get the wishblade, also if ike doesn't have Nihil he's getting escliped.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird ?

The fact that the BK fight was hard/stressful in PoR and fucking easy in RD, and the game tells exactly the opposite ("I let you win before, now I'll show you my real strenght". OK I prefered when you didn't showed your real power).

Honestly, I expected an epic battle and I ended to think that the BK fight in RD is the easiest boss of the whole game.

You could look at it that way, or you could think of it how Ike has improved.

can't kill him too fast esle you won't get the wishblade

Meteor/Purge/Marksmen/Horses/Wyvernriders/Laguz/Heron + 7/6 move units all can get the wishblade in the first turn. While ike hammers away at BK.

that was probley a throw back to how fking luck based he was in the last game and the designers wanted to throw the player a bone.

can't kill him too fast esle you won't get the wishblade, also if ike doesn't have Nihil he's getting escliped.

First, that chapter is most of the time 2-turned, while getting the Wishblade. It's easy if you have a 3-10 range tome(Purge,Meteor,etc). Micaiah attack Levail, get vigored and attack him again with Purge. There, he's dead.

If they all stacked, you'd have Elincia, Ike, Sanaki, Nailah, Tibarn, and Caineghis. So that's 3+3+4+3+4+5=22. The calculations use the authority stars *5. So you'd have 110 extra hit.

Well I imagine the amount of hit and avoid that stars give would be toned down to compensate. I remember crunching the numbers and figuring out that with the maximum number of authority stars (Royals + Elincia + Renning + Geoffrey) your characters would have so much evasion that even a 1/1/1 Micaiah would basically never get hit by Generals.

Caps are there for balance, though I agree some characters were screwed over by their class caps. Sothe comes to mind.

I agree. It wouldn't make any sense to get rid of caps completely, they just shouldn't have screwed so many characters over with them.

And as for Edward not being able to double enemies due to his speed cap... the problem is with the enemies that IS put there having way too much speed, not Edward having a bad speed cap.

spoiler about Zelgius:

The fact that Zelgius wasn't recruited, several parts of the game hinted he wanted to join the good side. Yet he just suicides in the tower with his subordinate.

you honestly think Ike would let Zelguis, the black knight, the man who killed his father, join his side?

The fact that Zelgius wasn't recruited, several parts of the game hinted he wanted to join the good side. Yet he just suicides in the tower with his subordinate.

Zelgius was a 'knight' who followed his 'lord'. I never saw anything that says he'd want to join the "good side".

Nephenee losing 2 points of con. I liked her 9 CON in PoR, thanks. Also, Soren's con goes from 7->6.

What, did they lose some extra fat/muscle? Might explain why Neph's STR growth is 5% lower.

Then you wonder how Boyd doubled his Def growth and how Ilyana and Tormod got physical unit-like Str. Tormod is sort of understandable, but I can only guess Ilyana's eastin finally became useful...

• 2 weeks later...