Who Would You Declare Your Greatest Enemy?

what happens if i decide to make someone my enemy who already has a best enemy?

do we still get to be best enemies?

is there like hate triangles?

do you read homestuck

misread that as raping

I don't think so, no

maybe you could fuck with your wanted enemy's best enemy's mind and somehow get to turn him into a mediator, then spiral down to outright black quarter relationship

Edited by Barioth

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so, no

maybe you could fuck with your wanted enemy's best enemy's mind and somehow get to turn him into a mediator, then spiral down to outright black quarter relationship

BARIOTH IS FUCKING GODLIKE

I want to be proud of Fenrir, but maybe he should be proud of me instead...

Maybe i should. Maybe we will never know....

Fffuuuuuu the matrix is real

Inception_Poster.jpg

this didnt show up on my computer D:

My greatest enemy is the concept of having an enemy. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Also, these people:

3lTF8.jpg

Edited by Ragnell

My greatest enemy is the concept of having an enemy. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Also, these people:

3lTF8.jpg

Benjamin Franklin really should've included idiots as a third certainty.

This is a fucking lie

I am only a servant

Sorry. I just meant that I respect you greatly, as greatly as I respect myself. Which is to say, I do not know whether you are more or less intelligent than I am, with intelligence meaning some sort of broad, encompassing understanding of the universe and what is best or worst for it.

Ya it's all bullshit, but I have good intentions.

As an American with almost no knowledge of Argentina

(All I know of is some aspects of the debt crisis and what Borges taught me, in terms of specifics)

I recommend that, if you have the time, you watch Historias Extraordinarias at some point.

You may already know of it, but it's an admittedly very long (probably not one sitting) film about three seemingly separated - and I believe actually separated, insofar as anything can be separated - plotlines. Each follows a young man, with an independent narrator telling most of the events. The trailers are just plain silly, therefore awesome. The movie is also quite silly, but manages moments of tragedy and more serious beauty quite frequently for the viewer with the right mindset.

It made me wish to watch more Argentine cinema, though I have not succeeded in doing so as of yet, and as a skilled internet pirate I am thinking of lowering my flag and stopping transgressions against laws of pirate freedom.

(But do not think anyone should be punished for copyright violation. Just thinking about lowering my own pirate flag and becoming an honest merchantman, ready to be pillaged by pirates and have my fingers cut off for the jewelry on them.)

To anyone interested:

It may be hard to find.... :( Like all brilliant things, it is very hard to find and also trapped within your mirror, waiting for you to gaze into its eyes.

YES YOU ARE BRILLIANT. YOU. I AM TALKING TO YOU READER.

You need at least 100 times that number to take over anything.

Now go and make 100 times that number of mettaurs.

Mettaur.

sorry but you're going to have to kill us one at a time with your megabuster that does 1 dmg for each shot. we have 40hp

You need at least 100 times that number to take over anything.

Now go and make 100 times that number of mettaurs.

Mettaur.

Mettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.pngMettaur.png

Edited by Jhen Mohran

sorry but you're going to have to kill us one at a time with your megabuster that does 1 dmg for each shot. we have 40hp

If we are ranging into battle network, watch out cuz I love rapid for guys in the second and third lanes, and for those in the first lane I like getting up close so that I can fire bullets and kill mettaur as quickly as possible.

But I'm pretty sure a mettaur has killed me once or twice...

A good thing to do seems to be to keep a list

Hmm, I can guess from the video what that is about.

My advice is that you should only tell nothing if you are unwilling to tell, sooner or later, everything. If you tell everything, people will be telling you to shut up pretty soon though. So most shouldn't tell anything until they find a few people they can trust.

I'm to awesome to have a "greatest enemy". No, you see, I'm several other people's greatest enemy instead.

I hope someday you meet a single enemy capable of facing you in combat and bringing you to your utmost glory. The outcome? I hope you become friends.

I'm to awesome to have a "greatest enemy". No, you see, I'm several other people's greatest enemy instead.

because people would totally waste time having you as an enemy

Don't you see, you already have an enemy which you're struggling to best, its called the English language biatch :p