Favourite Character With Canto?

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite unit that has Canto?

• Jill
    • Fiona
    • Vika
    • Elincia
    • Marcia
    • Nealuchi
    • Leanne
    • Haar
    • Renning
    • Geoffrey
    • Kieran
    • Astrid
    • Makalov
    • Titania
    • Oscar
    • Reyson
    • Janaff
    • Ulki
    • Sigrun
    • Tanith

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcia is awesome, with Elincia and Titania as close seconds. But why are Tibarn and Naesala excluded?

Also, am I the only one who doesn't like Jill?

You are not.

I think Haar would have been a lot better if he had more speed.

A Speedwing fixes that really easily. There's no reason not to give it to him, even if you don't care about turncount at all.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

Well, mine absolutely has to be the mighty Kieran! And that's more than just my Axe bias speaking!

LOL, I was expecting something along the lines of "Haar - 88 votes = 95%". LOL.

Haar, easily. The dude destroys everything in sight by himself. He is a combination of great durability (can take Pure Water in 3-11 for mages), Axes (great 2 range 3-8 on) and flying.

:lol:

I think Haar would have been a lot better if he had more speed.

I think Wendy would have been a lot better if she had more speed.

Kieran. I enjoyed his support conversations with Oscar and I am glad he retained his personality over the time-skip.

Edited by Takeo

Well, she actually got character development. Most of the time you need to be a main character for something like that.

She does have character development, and an interesting concept of loyalty. Lets take a quick peek at her glorious service record shall we?

PoR - She is a proud soldier of Daein, hates sub-humans and is loyal to her country. She goes after the Crimean princess alone (i know genius move right), and is stranded on a ship with the Greil mercenaries who she joins up with (and hence betrays her country). She forms a number of deep emotional relationships with some of the members of the Greil mercenaries and completely annihilates her skin-deep beliefs and education in a matter of days.. weeks... whatever its still pretty impressive. After traveling with Ike and the gang for a while and helping in the invasion of her home-country she stumbles across her own father who just happens to be the enemy general. After a quick conversation with the old-man she turns against her "family" and begins to slaughter them all (understadable). Mist, Jill's BFF, also has a quick conversation with Jill and with a bit of persuasion Jill once again switches sides (not at all understadable! its the equvillant of stabbing your father in the back, taking him to a hostpital and after he recovers you stab him in the back again... i mean common..). She remains with the Greil merceneries until the end of the war.

RD - She is once again a soldier of Daein (having betrayed them 2 times, oh well, its not like it will happen again right?) She helps in the restoration of Daein and assists Micaiah in the battle agaist the laguz. In the second engagement Jill betrays her king, her country and her friends in order to 'hook up' with her old pal Haar (wow, just wow.....)

But its all good, I mean she IS hot.

Edited by Takeo

She does have character development, and an interesting concept of loyalty. Lets take a quick peek at her glorious service record shall we?

PoR - She is a proud soldier of Daein, hates sub-humans and is loyal to her country. She goes after the Crimean princess alone (i know genius move right), and is stranded on a ship with the Greil mercenaries who she joins up with (and hence betrays her country). She forms a number of deep emotional relationships with some of the members of the Greil mercenaries and completely annihilates her skin-deep beliefs and education in a matter of days.. weeks... whatever its still pretty impressive. After traveling with Ike and the gang for a while and helping in the invasion of her home-country she stumbles across her own father who just happens to be the enemy general. After a quick conversation with the old-man she turns against her "family" and begins to slaughter them all (understadable). Mist, Jill's BFF, also has a quick conversation with Jill and with a bit of persuasion Jill once again swithes sides (not at all understadable! its the equvillant of stabbing your father in the back, taking him to a hostpital and after he recovers you stab him in the back again... i mean common..). She remains with the Greil merceneries until the end of the war.

RD - She is once again a soldier of Daein (having betrayed them 2 times, oh well, its not like it will happen again right?) She helps in the restoration of Daein and services under Micaiah in the battle agaist the laguz. In the second engagement Jill betrays her king, her country and her friends in order to 'hook up' with her old pal Haar (wow, just wow.....)

But its all good, I mean she IS hot.

Is there actually any person in the entire Franchise who has switched sides more? It does make her one of the most interesting characters in the games. Oh, and even though she doesn't changes sides in 4-E-4 case, she does have yet another outburst of some sort. Die, MONSTER! She does not like Sephiran. ;o