favorite lord animations

whase

50 members have voted

1. 1. favorite lord animations?

once again I was wondering about something...

of what lord do you most like the animations of?

and with that I mean every part of that lord's animations. both promoted and unpromoted, evade, long range, skills and of course the regular attack(s)

please note, when a lord has different animations in different games, it will be taken separately.

keep your choice purely animation based, don't count stats or personality!

(FE2 doesn't have a real lord class, please tell me who would be lord here, since I have not played it.)

EDIT: wait, where did my poll just go? is this just my pc being slow or is it truly gone?... - fixed

Edited by whase

FE2 does have Lord classes. Both Alm and Celica have special animations.

But I still pick Ephraim, followed by pre-promoted Celice. He's so dismissive before he gets that horse.

since my poll magically disappeared,

my pick goes to Hector, since he doesn't get a horse upon promotion. I don't like mounted units, those horses totally ruined the great animations of unpromoted Eliwood and Ephraim. second place goes to Lynn.

Roy would be last on my list, I have found his animations always looking quite ridiculous...

You can edit a poll into the OP - you just have to use the full editor instead of the quick editor.

Edited by Integrity

You can edit a poll into the OP - you just have to use the full editor instead of the quick editor.

thanks, I never noticed the full editor before.

let the voting begin!

Ephraim's promoted animation is virtually the same as Eliwood's promoted animation if Eliwood has a lance equipped. Celice has the same movements as an unpromoted Lachesis and FE4!Leif do when Celice is either unpromoted or dismounted. (I'm pretty sure of the latter). Sigurd's animation, as well as promoted Celice's animation (which is Sigurd's reused), both have the same movements as the other horseback promoted classes save for the Bow Paladin Bow Knight class.

With that said, I was always a fan of Ike's animations. Especially when he's a Lord in FE9, and basically all-around in FE10. Hector's Armads animation and Lyn's Sol Katti animation are not too far behind either. Then Roy's Sword of Seals animation.

Ike for sure. I love his animations in FE9. Not so much his FE10 animations even though his Lord and Hero stance and animations are similar but they are just so more awesome in FE9.

Ephraim's is also pretty nice. Spinning your weapon makes anything cooler!

I almost forgot to mention FE1 Marth. What's up with those legs? Unique animations for each weapon are kinda cool.

Im shocked Lyn didnt get more votes. Sol Katti with jiggle physics. lol!

I voted Hector. His crit animations are pretty subtle but i like em. I really like his animation when he uses Armads. Axe goes "thunk" and he destroys things.

I voted for Lyn, but not for the jiggle physics. She's just better than a swordmaster, who already get awesome animations. Most of the other lords look like they're practicing for a fencing lesson or something.

You know, I voted Ephraim for a while, but then I think about Eirika. Now I strongly dislike Eirika, but she's the only one with not one, not two, yes, three amazing animations.

Beta: I goddamn love this animation.

Fencer: But the unmistakable *klik* of her sword will always put a smile on my face.

Dragoon: And this one is just plain badass.