So I went to hang out with some friends yesterday...

Hey, hey, I'm not saying that i'm right and neither am i saying that everyone is female simply because they have nipples >:[. I'm merely stating that we start out as following a female format, util testosteron kicks in. Sheesh, did you even read the quote?

Actually, from what I heard, we start more around neuter. If I remember correctly, we start out with both a Wolffian duct and Mullerian duct. Depending if there is a Y chromosome or not, one develops and the other regresses. I think it was Wolffian duct that develops in males and Mullerian duct in females. Nipples on males are probably there due to embryos basically having the same features, developing differently based on genetic information. So, I'll have to disagree that we all start out in a female format.

But tell me, what use do males have for nipples

If I had to take a guess, since they are sensitive to the touch, they can serve as extra touch organs for males.

Edited by Kintenbo

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, from what I heard, we start more around neuter. If I remember correctly, we start out with both a Wolffian duct and Mullerian duct. Depending if there is a Y chromosome or not, one develops and the other regresses. I think it was Wolffian duct that develops in males and Mullerian duct in females. Nipples on males are probably there due to embryos basically having the same features, developing differently based on genetic information. So, I'll have to disagree that we all start out in a female format.

If I had to take a guess, since they are sensitive to the touch, they can serve as extra touch organs for males.

A&P! It's all coming back to me!

and if a man lactates, it is usually a sign of brain cancer.

I did some crossdressing the other day, I stubbed my toe trying to put my socks on :awesome:

Edited by mikethfc

I did some crossdressing the other day, I stubbed my toe trying to put my socks on :awesome:

Awwwww did you break a nail too? Us girls just get so fussy about that~

Edited by Agnaktor

Awwwww did you break a nail too? Us girls just get so fussy about that~

Free, I don't want this thread to go any further from my beard than it already has. Please don't encourage the generic soldier.

I foresee great destruction. if this continues...

Steroid users are an exception. but I got my info from a nurse and I would think she knows what she is talking about.

To be fair, even the most well trained professionals aren't right about everything! Of course, I don't know a thing about brain cancer, so I can't say if she's right or wrong!

Free, I don't want this thread to go any further from my beard than it already has. Please don't encourage the generic soldier.

I foresee great destruction. if this continues...

But when you don't want distractions like that, that's when you post it in general D=