It's National Book Week!

Darros

It's National Book Week. The Rules: Grab the closest book to you, go to page 56, copy the 5th sentence as your post. Don't mention the book.

I turned to Fang, to find him swinging his feet over the edge of a couch.

Wrong, thats only in like the US and Canada i think. Weeks usually start on Mondays.

Then it isn't wrong if weeks starts on Sundays there.

Oh no!!! I'm such a rebel!!!

The Rules: Grab the closest book to you, go to page 56, copy the 5th sentence as your post. Don't mention the book.

I didn't grab the one closest to me!!! I'm horrible!!!!!! D=

I put away all books under my bed. And they're all lame girly manga so I don't think they count.

I guess I could just grab a random book my brother has but he'd get annoyed.

The defining characteristic of anorexia nervosa is the voluntary maintenance of body weight at an abnormally low level, while bulimia nervosa is characterized by frequent eating binges, often compensated for by forced vomiting.

Edited by Isaac55

Three books closest to me, so grabbing one at random.

"The tall chimney which overtopped the the remainder of the ruins rose right above their hiding place."

while bulimia nervosa is characterized by frequent eating binges, often compensated for by forced vomiting.

Of course, bulimia is a mood disorder IIRC so simply because it is characterized as such, it remains that the person must have some kind of DESIRE/Mental NEED to compensate for it by FORCED, not INVOLUNTARY, vomitiing. Please consult your book to see if the above is true or not, it is basically my own opinion on bulimia and it would help me to diagnose my current condition. (lots of vomiting going on here)

Umm the Book of Bunny Suicides only has the one sentence.

It was the type that seemed to flourish best under the dominion of the Party.