Most useless characters in this game?

You'd think that having an extremely fast support with a character that's forced in all maps and shares movement with her and gives great bonuses would be enough. Then you have Gonzales who is really likely to be used and again, shares movement and gives okay bonuses.

yeah but

they're supports

i.e. never gonna happen (except for the auto-C)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd think that having an extremely fast support with a character that's forced in all maps and shares movement with her and gives great bonuses would be enough. Then you have Gonzales who is really likely to be used and again, shares movement and gives okay bonuses.

Gonzales was the one I was talking about when I was saying "one of the few besides Roy that would want to hang around her that isn't mediocre at best". But aside from those two, I would have at least liked to see some more flexibility. I know supports aren't gonna happen on efficient playthroughs, but still!

yeah but

they're supports

i.e. never gonna happen (except for the auto-C)

For the majority of players, the 35 turns to reach A support is pretty feasible. Certainly if you're doing something as outrageously inefficient as using Lilina in the first place, supporting her is probably not going to set you back far, if at all.

Edited by Anouleth

• 1 month later...

Alright, i'm gonna look back at all the posts so I can what i'm gonna change. Is there anything else that anyone would like to add, because ATM, I don't think there's more than maybe 10 characters that have been discussed as far as changing them or keeping them the same.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...