How retarded were you two years back.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im surprised this topic got 2 3 (I hate typos) pages overnight.

Well. I just looked back again. And Wow I was idiotic. I thought I was at the top of the world because of my romhacking....

Edited by someonewhodied

im surprised this topic got 2 3 (I hate typos) pages overnight.

Well. I just looked back again. And Wow I was idiotic. I thought I was at the top of the world because of my romhacking....

@Bold: Understandable--you were doing something that not many people seem to know how to do. 'Sides, it's natural to be glad if you pick up a new skill, but just perhaps not to the level that you seem to say you took it.

EDIT: Why do I keep consoling people here?

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I was 11 two years ago. I read shitty m-rated Naruto and Death Note yaoi fanfics and thought they were good, and shipped IkexMarth, IkexSoren and MarthxRoy. I thought het and yuri were ew, except that I looked up hentai (mostly the tentacle kind) when I was alone in my house and then I'd promptly delete my search history afterwards. I liked Twilight of all things. Fuck. Then I joined the twilightsucks forums and that became my favorite forum ever and never left. I went on Gaiaonline and hung out with idiots that spammed that goddamn heart emote and then RP'd with godmoders. Played Pokemon like a boss and yelled at nostalgia fanboys. Then I played Tales of Symphonia and hailed it as the best game EVAR. :/ Threw the word "Mary-Sue" around like it was actually worth jack shit. I also some developed weird fetishes that I still have today.

Yep. Retarded.

Waaay before, I used to horrifyingly violent since my temper ago was so short-wired.

Annoy me, or insult me translates simply as "I WILL KILL YOU!"

I remember i used to be like this or just extremely dumb. I feel a little disappointed with myself now.

I was 11 two years ago. I read shitty m-rated Naruto and Death Note yaoi fanfics and thought they were good, and shipped IkexMarth, IkexSoren and MarthxRoy. I thought het and yuri were ew, except that I looked up hentai (mostly the tentacle kind) when I was alone in my house and then I'd promptly delete my search history afterwards. I liked Twilight of all things. Fuck. Then I joined the twilightsucks forums and that became my favorite forum ever and never left. I went on Gaiaonline and hung out with idiots that spammed that goddamn heart emote and then RP'd with godmoders. Played Pokemon like a boss and yelled at nostalgia fanboys. Then I played Tales of Symphonia and hailed it as the best game EVAR. :/ Threw the word "Mary-Sue" around like it was actually worth jack shit. I also some developed weird fetishes that I still have today.

Yep. Retarded.

If you're only 13 I'm sure you'll do more stupid shit as time goes by.

Not only have I done your typical stupid shit at 13 but I've also had pretty bad drama that involved actions that's beginning to bite me these days, which is 8 years from then.

I went on Gaiaonline and hung out with idiots that spammed that goddamn heart emote

I still do. :( Although I spam the :x emote, and lurk more than post these days.

• 1 month later...

you used to ": D" a lot. Also, Knife did that thing two years ago? Wow.

Haha, that's really funny!

You two, go into the Waha Corner and wait for your Waha Punishment.

And yeah I've been doing this for a while, someone has to. There are always Waha Idiots and some never change. Just look at camel.