new fire emblem spotted in Ninty PC!

shadowjam

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree. it looks really generic RPG ugh.

In my opinion FE has always looked generic anime style. This new style looks more details which I think might be a nicer change of pace.

In my opinion FE has always looked generic anime style. This new style looks more details which I think might be a nicer change of pace.

I wouldn't say general FE is generic anime style. It's definitely different than most anime style I've seen. Edited by Mercenary Raven

Is it really? That's pretty awesome.

I'm wondering about dual attacking. It looks like to could be fun to mess around with, and help with 3HKOs a bit. Depending on how it works, it could be fun, but it could be utterly broken. I'm looking forward to seeing more on it, anyways.

Is it really? That's pretty awesome.

I'm wondering about dual attacking. It looks like to could be fun to mess around with, and help with 3HKOs a bit. Depending on how it works, it could be fun, but it could be utterly broken. I'm looking forward to seeing more on it, anyways.

In the very least I could see the dual attacking system helping lower levelled or weak forced characters contribute more than small chip damage.

Given what one of the videos shows, it looks like an arena.

I thought it was some magic-seal kinda room.

I hope we don't have crappy static maps. That room could be awesome to play in with flickering shadows around the pillars. Otherwise... it's just a big empty square.

It just looks like the usual (so far).

Frederick gained HP, STR, SPD and DEF

Krom gained HP, SKL, SPD, LCK and DEF

I did notice a new command called "Double", although confusingly it wasn't necessary to select to initiate a team-up attack.

Ah thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't entirely sure about what to expect with the stats.

One thing I'm seeing on the stats when I looked closer. Because of the new way that they are showing off leveling up (i.e. not using the stat sheet) it seems possible that there may be a limit to the number of stat gains a person can get in a level up.

One thing I'm seeing on the stats when I looked closer. Because of the new way that they are showing off leveling up (i.e. not using the stat sheet) it seems possible that there may be a limit to the number of stat gains a person can get in a level up.

Or the statscreen could be on the bottom screen.

Or the statscreen could be on the bottom screen.

I know it's possible the stat sheet is on the bottom screen. I'm just opening up this possibility since the stats as you get them are showing up on the top screen. When Krom leveled up, he gained 5 stats and filled the top screen. There's always the chance that those stats could scroll, but I'm just putting out my observations from the videos.

The new FE theme that played in the trailer was nice. Looking forward to seeing Yuka Tsujiyoko or Yoshito Hirano composition if they or one of them is composing for this game.

I agree with this.

The FE theme that played during the trailer, I thought, was simply marvelous. I guess, the feeling that comes of from the theme in the newer FE's touches a side of my heart that makes me proud to be a part of the fanbase.

Sorry if its already been brought up but, does anyone think that the co-op attacks may be determined by support or something similar, rather than just anyone able to do it?

I'm guessing you can choose to pair units together and that would be how they gain support.

Pretty sure I'm still just going to team up an armour knight with a cleric and let the knight take all the hits for her.