Video game music

Reider

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god, my childhood, my childhoodddd.

Also, I'm back on SF after finishing university to harass you guys again, for better or for worse, hi.

I don't care if this isn't the best tatsujin of this song out there - it's double play, which is plenty hard enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05fmNMS26y0&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLE2DC8F222B682C9E

All throughout my break, I have been playing this.

70 hours of playing as efficient as I can, I just got past Disk 1. Mind you, I'm not sure if my efficiency is pro or not..

This is also the song that goes through my head when I sleep in and have to run to catch my bus. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

All throughout my break, I have been playing this.

70 hours of playing as efficient as I can, I just got past Disk 1. Mind you, I'm not sure if my efficiency is pro or not..

This is also the song that goes through my head when I sleep in and have to run to catch my bus. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

That might be a little slow, but if that, only a little...DQVII is a gigantic game. And, as Celice indicated, an awesome one.

Edited by Jet Black Gunner

70 hours little slow? Oh jeez, I was at something like 118 hours before I stopped last time I played it... I've never actually seen the second disk be used. One time I was messing around with gameshark, and I actually finished the game with only disk 1, final boss, credits, everything.

Disk 2 haunts me :Knoll:

Edited by Celice