Video game music

Reider

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I liked Infinite Space a lot, I wasn't quite as much a fan of the soundtrack, but I do remember really loving a couple of tunes (I've forgotten which ones, o course x{ ). Hearing that song was pretty cool at the time it played, despite that I was feeling a little

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4iGv29J-Mo&start=232

about what was happening ingame.

Though I liked Infinite Space a lot, I wasn't quite as much a fan of the soundtrack, but I do remember really loving a couple of tunes (I've forgotten which ones, o course x{ ). Hearing that song was pretty cool at the time it played, despite that I was feeling a little

about what was happening ingame.

I thoguht that particular moment in the game was fucking awesome. It was more right after a certain new enemy faction showed up that I started getting annoyed.

I liked it. The instrumentation was a bit unusual (not a bad thing), and the vocals were uh...not bad? It's hard to comment when you have no clue what they're saying. :p

This is a track from a game I haven't played, but damn if I don't like it (wait...I think I got that wr-WHATEVER).

Edited by Refa

I liked it. The instrumentation was a bit unusual (not a bad thing), and the vocals were uh...not bad? It's hard to comment when you have no clue what they're saying. :p

This is a track from a game I haven't played, but damn if I don't like it (wait...I think I got that wr-WHATEVER).

Approved.

Ace Combat Zero is an excellent game in the series. If you have a working PS2, try to get it if arcade-style aerial combat is something you're willing to try. Helluva story too. The music in every Ace Combat game is of excellent standard near enough 100% of the time, since it is very important to the whole atmosphere of the missions.

The Japanese part of the video description doesn't want this video reuploaded to other video sites. Since this is a message board, I don't think they'll mind a text link to the original video.