this is stupid

uguu

you're just a smartass lil shit then

Word.

Hey Hika, I just wanted to say thanks for proving everything I said about you being a Troll correct. Have you considered that that maybe, just maybe the internet isn't that important? That perhaps you should just leave these people alone because trying to "teach" them how you think they should be is dumb and pointless? When you insult them, you aren't actually helping them in any capacity, you're just pissing them off to accomplish literally nothing!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Hika, I just wanted to say thanks for proving everything I said about you being a Troll correct. Have you considered that that maybe, just maybe the internet isn't that important? That perhaps you should just leave these people alone because trying to "teach" them how you think they should be is dumb and pointless? When you insult them, you aren't actually helping them in any capacity, you're just pissing them off to accomplish literally nothing!

you're so cute 88883

What do you think a troll is?

Why isn't the internet important?

Is it being dumb and pointless my fault, or is it their fault for being dumb shits who're so far up their ass they can't even consider the possibility they're wrong?

Why is it my fault that they get pissed off because I call them out on their stupidity?

Would they really get less mad if I censored myself?

If so, why does this make any sense?

Man, "why so autism?" is a seriously great line. Who even came up with that?

Calling someone homosexual or autistic should not be used as an insult. Saying that someone is immature or stupid is an insult. Saying someone is autistic in that manner is just likely to be incorrect, and if you choose to consider it as an insult, I personally think that to be somewhat short-sighted. If you have no intention of encouraging harmful attitudes, please take more time to consider the implications of your posts in the future.

And why is being a ~nice little boy~ mature?

At my old school my math teacher was like "When you walk into the classroom you are ignorant, when you walk out you have learned." One of the guys I sat by always got pissed at this because the teacher was calling him a dumbass. Do you think my classmate was immature?

I don't. He was looking at both the content and context of the statement to find what it means, even if the teacher couldn't use enough logic to figure out what exactly he was saying, as if "ignorance' couldn't easily be treated as a type of stupidity. In fact, the classmate probably would've preferred just outright being called a dumbass. And I would argue that it's rightfully so, because then at least they wouldn't be circling around the point like a retard trying to sound "polite".

Trying to sound "polite" is fucking stupid. You should just say exactly what you feel IF you're gonna tell someone something.

keep that attitude and you'll never get anywhere in life.

and yes, I think your classmate is immature for getting "pissed". It means he doesn't have his emotions under control.

just to be clear, I see "insulting" as trying to hurt someone with words on purpose. It doesn't seem like that teacher was intentionally trying to hurt anyone.

sometimes, you just have to keep things to yourself. I have never seen insults do anything good, they might seem useful on short-term sometimes, but on long-term all it gives is trouble

and yes, I think your classmate is immature for getting "pissed". It means he doesn't have his emotions under control.

just to be clear, I see "insulting" as trying to hurt someone with words on purpose. It doesn't seem like that teacher was intentionally trying to hurt anyone.

sometimes, you just have to keep things to yourself. I have never seen insults do anything good, they might seem useful on short-term sometimes, but on long-term all it gives is trouble

If insults can only be used intentionally, then I wouldn't be attacked for being "insulting". I do not piss people off on purpose. Do you think when Crash starts shitting on me for being evil I think "oh noooo ;_; I better shit on him even harder!"? Of course not. Actually, I am never as mean to him as he is to me, and yet look at how differently we act? Do you think he'll get along better in life than me, being how he is? There are plenty of people exactly like him who manage. I don't think I'll have any issues.

I just want to say one thing: Hika, when you let loose on those people, you don't actually ever accomplish anything, your insults are practically guaranteed not to make the person you're aiming at change. You're about a billion times more likely to just make them get pissed off and defensive. Surely you know that, right?

With that in mind, why bother trying to change them via insults like that? You're not going to achieve your intended goal unless said goal is just to troll them because trying to change them that way simply won't work.

I just want to say one thing: Hika, when you let loose on those people, you don't actually ever accomplish anything, your insults are practically guaranteed not to make the person you're aiming at change. You're about a billion times more likely to just make them get pissed off and defensive. Surely you know that, right?

With that in mind, why bother trying to change them via insults like that? You're not going to achieve your intended goal unless said goal is just to troll them because trying to change them that way simply won't work.

ignoring my questions again 88883

It's not like I consciously think "I'm gonna change them" either. It's more like "They need to realize how stupid they are". Pretty similar, but not exactly the same. And really now, it's wrong to say that it won't accomplish anything but making them mad. I used to make fun of Soul a fuckload back in the day, but look at him now! He is way better than before. I feel that eventually, if you press an issue hard enough, most people will realize eventually that maybe it's right. The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have it in the first place.

Of course, this doesn't go for everyone but.

Word.

lol

Calling someone homosexual or autistic should not be used as an insult. Saying that someone is immature or stupid is an insult. Saying someone is autistic in that manner is just likely to be incorrect, and if you choose to consider it as an insult, I personally think that to be somewhat short-sighted. If you have no intention of encouraging harmful attitudes, please take more time to consider the implications of your posts in the future.

LAYING DOWN THE LAW.

Hika <3

So you would rather me call you a stupid asswipe, versus a fucking faggot. Not much of a difference to me.

Being in an argument and calling the other person a fucktard, as hika said earlier, might not "change" them. But I have experienced the situation, and i do feel like an idiot when everybody calls me out and piles on the shit. To me, it's more effective than being all polite and proper. That's why I do it to kids all day at school.

oh god it's like half the time I post something and someone responds I want to respond by saying that person or someone I was talking about in the first place is a fucking retard but I can't because I have 90% warn this is stupid

it should not be against the rules to call people out on how stupid they will never not be!!

Assemble a squad of loyal goons to do the insulting for you

And why is being a ~nice little boy~ mature?

At my old school my math teacher was like "When you walk into the classroom you are ignorant, when you walk out you have learned." One of the guys I sat by always got pissed at this because the teacher was calling him a dumbass. Do you think my classmate was immature?

I don't. He was looking at both the content and context of the statement to find what it means, even if the teacher couldn't use enough logic to figure out what exactly he was saying, as if "ignorance' couldn't easily be treated as a type of stupidity. In fact, the classmate probably would've preferred just outright being called a dumbass. And I would argue that it's rightfully so, because then at least they wouldn't be circling around the point like a retard trying to sound "polite".

Trying to sound "polite" is fucking stupid. You should just say exactly what you feel IF you're gonna tell someone something.

wow this is like the dumbest fucking thing I've seen this week

Congrats FFtF!! You've got a serious topic! Maybe now people will take you more seriously now! And even more surprising on who started it.

Even though some of the arguments themselves seems pretty dumb. =b

part of being mature is being able to point out another's flaws without insulting them. in some cases this is very hard, but some of you don't even try.

I am completely capable of pointing out peoples' flaws without insulting them, as I'm sure Hika is as well. I do it often. Sometimes, however, it doesn't work. I don't mean there is no way to point it out, I mean they will not listen to it.

Hey Hika, I just wanted to say thanks for proving everything I said about you being a Troll correct.

You have no idea what a troll is, so let me enlighten you. A troll is someone who posts something they don't necessarily believe for the sole purpose of eliciting angry emotional responses from others. Insulting someone (especially when you generally mean it) is not trolling, and never has been.

Have you considered that that maybe, just maybe the internet isn't that important?

How is this even relevent? Now, first of all, you have some pretty severe anti-internet prejudice here (8]), but let's say we 100% agree that the internet is completely unimportant. Now, how does that affect what he says? If it's not important doesn't that mean he should use less thought, and less restraint when he goes about doing things? Also, you're ignoring the fact that (as far as I know) neither I nor Hikarusa is under the impression that this is particularily important. I'm not going to lose sleep over it, and I'm not dedicating much time to it. There are much more important parts of my life.

So yeah, what you said there is irrelevent to the argument and doesn't even make any sense. It's basically wrong in every concievable way.

That perhaps you should just leave these people alone because trying to "teach" them how you think they should be is dumb and pointless?

I don't think it's dumb or pointless. The point is to teach them and maybe to enjoy oneself. I also don't think either of those things are dumb.

When you insult them, you aren't actually helping them in any capacity, you're just pissing them off to accomplish literally nothing!

Except their are plenty of examples of people being insulted and then improving themselves so your argument is actually completely moot.

Look at the rest of the quotes on that picture. Then look back at your man. Then look at me. It's a collection of absurd, and somewhat over the top insults, obviously intended to be humorous. Now, maybe you don't find "why so autistic?" to be a hilarious insult, but unless you're actually arguing with an autistic person, I see nothing wrong with it. Really though, it's more of a novelty, if I was actually arguing I'd probably just add another "headfucked".

How? I've been perfectly happy with my life and that's more or less the attitude I have.

Of course you should sometimes keep things to yourself, and neither of us is arguing that you shouldn't. All we're saying is that sometimes insults are effective. You may think they aren't, but we've actually seen them work wonders.

Except it does work so your entire argument is moot, again.

EDIT: Also, what the fuck is up with people and being like "Oh these people are arguing on the internet CLEARLY THEY ARE TAKING IT REALLY SERIOUSLY HURF DURF DURF DURF". Bro, some of us are capable of arguing about things without being irreversibely emotionally invested in them.

Edited by Defeatist Elitist