Duel Terminal 2 Mafia

eclipse

With Rothene as a Doctor, I don't see why Nag didn't use his role on him. Plus I don't believe on his excuses, soo...

You mean after he died, or before we knew he was a doctor?

I think most of my mistakes are to do with forgetting to make a spreadsheet until it was too late for me to be bothered, so I decided to see what happens when you don't use one. Quite clearly, it didn't go down well.

Though I understand incompetence is a pretty bad claim and I don't have much of anything to defend myself with, except for the fact that I was apparently the only one to notice that lynching Sho now would be a bad idea, a fact that scum would be in no hurry to point out. I'm going to be audacious here, since there's no better time to try this, and ask for a lynch tie at the very least. Take it or leave it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say that my Priority change failed to effect you once again, Kay. This seems to happen repeatedly, even.

Then the mafia is doing something with my priority, because it's been changed every night since N4.

You mean after he died, or before we knew he was a doctor?

I think most of my mistakes are to do with forgetting to make a spreadsheet until it was too late for me to be bothered, so I decided to see what happens when you don't use one. Quite clearly, it didn't go down well.

Though I understand incompetence is a pretty bad claim and I don't have much of anything to defend myself with, except for the fact that I was apparently the only one to notice that lynching Sho now would be a bad idea, a fact that scum would be in no hurry to point out. I'm going to be audacious here, since there's no better time to try this, and ask for a lynch tie at the very least. Take it or leave it.

He told us that he was a doctor right on the topic... Well, my argument is flawed, because Roth died by voting Shinori (who is a OPed and bizarre mix of a Scarecrow and Mirror Force card) on the turn he claimed Doctor.

Either way, I don't believe you're incompetent. Which is why I'm voting on you.

Screw you guys for killing off my favorite Ice Barrier dude.

The Secret Guards of the Ice Barrier glared at the crowd one last time. "I'm done here. Your fate is in your own hands, losers." He nodded to Decisive Armor, who vaporized him. His role PM fluttered to the ground.

Dear Naglfar,

2JR96.png

You are the Secret Guards of the Ice Barrier. Yes, I'm aware there's only one of you, but that's what your card says. Despite your dual swords and icy glare, you have a gigantic snowflake on your shirt, which I find adorable.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Switch <PLAYER1> and <PLAYER2>." Somehow, you'll arrange it so that everything that targets <PLAYER1> hits <PLAYER2>, and vice versa.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Murmurs rippled through the crowd, as they slowly went their own ways for the night.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 7. NIGHT 7 ENDS ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 5 AT 6:00 PM GMT/8:00 AM HST, OR WHEN YOU GUYS GET YOUR ACTIONS IN. THAT'S RIGHT, IT'S NOW 24 HOURS LONG! MOVE IT!

Edited by eclipse

Thank you Raykitty~!

You wake up the next morning, and see that no one has died. Amazing.

IT IS NOW DAY 8. DAY 8 ENDS ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8 AT 5:30 AM GMT/WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 7 AT 7:30 PM HST. POST AWAY~!

So... It seems we have the mafia's killing power locked down between Kay and Ether's abilities. Unless I'm jumping the gun, this essentially clears them and gives us more wiggle-room on our mislynches, right? So do we go back to Sho? In the worst case scenario, we lose two town, and are down to 6 players. Consensus is that this would put us at 3, 2, 1, which admittedly is a pretty shitty place to be, but Kaoz will want to align with town if there's no threat of night-kill.

Or do we just try a direct lynch? From my pov if it isn't Sho, it's got to be two of Haze, Domu, or Hika.

##Vote: Kay

Edited by Balcerzak

I still think that a Lynch Bomb as a Town is a weird role, and you guys already know that I am Town because I chose to vote Shinori and use him as my scapegoat in order to show my role ability and item ability later.

I suggest we let Haze lynch Sho. Why, you ask? It's because there is a probability that Haze himself thought about that strategy all along in order to kill two Towns with one stone. And if he turns out to be Mafia, then I guess Hikarussia is innocent.

I still have doubts about Sho's claim, so I don't mind putting my money where my mouth is.

##Vote: Sho M.

##Unvote

Unless anyone wants to voice objections?

Edited by Hazekitty

I'm not sure I caused the NK. I'm waiting on Clipsey to confirm what happened to my priority, since I doubt everyone would have just left it alone all of a sudden.

Hmm

What was the list of claims again?

Kay - Priority changes, blocks things

Domu - Mayor

Hika - Safeguard

Ether - Priority Changer I think?

Sho - Day Bomb

Haze - Night Bomb

Bal - Hider

Kaoz - Neutral Survivor

I'm not missing anything right? I'm just wondering because both the last two nights my action failed. (the night before I targeted Kay again as I figured mafia couldn't fuck with him and Mysterio's thing had worked the night before in the case they would try killing him, last night I targeted Ether) and I really have no idea how my thing failed both times, and based on Kay's supposed criteria for blocking things I really doubt I would keep getting blocked like that.

Edited by Hikarussr