[FE10] An NM Radiant Dawn draft.

MacLovin

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it better to train laguz when they're not transformed? Cause they get shitty EXP when transformed. I've trained Tibarn not transformed and got ~50EXP when he killed an enemy. :unsure:

Some Laguz can survive untransformed, with healing-others will die very fast while untransformed.

Volug, and Modecai can be left untransformed for p1 and p2 for limited amounts of time before needing to heal.

(Because kickboxing and boxing beats the shit otut of guys with weapons.)

But bewaare of mages...

Hmm, A hawk would help in the bridge chapter, but Mordy would be for p2 and bexp............

I hat the bridge chapter more, so I'm going with Janaff.

Edited by Silver Harpoon

Out of curiosity, how do I get Lehran.

And is he worth it in drafts?

2nd Playthrough onwards

Deploy the Black Knight in 1-E

Make Ike fight the Black Knight in 3-7 and they both survive.

And no, he's not worth it, being around for not even a full chapter.

apparently quint is up again because of some list that silverharpoon didn't mention =/ (assuming Nailah and Shinon were from a list)

Edited by Dave Strider

apparently quint is up again because of some list that silverharpoon didn't mention =/ (assuming Nailah and Shinon were from a list)

Sorry, Thisis jaye sent a list.

And I'm juggling managing this and cleaning the house.

(My mom broke something in her wrist-now I have to do the cooking,cleaning, washing, and play wii.

:wtf: WUUUUUUUUUUTT???!?!?!?!? I never meant Luciphail!!! :facepalm:

Jigglysoul!! Go and roll-out with Kirby!!! :KnollRoll::wacko:

I meant lululuchi = Nealuchi.

Next pick is Meganium = Meg

@ Soul: PUH(ff)

Where did that strategy topic for RD actually disappear to?

It was actually for SOul saying that you wanted Lucia, while I said Nealuchi, which was the actual answer. ;)

Also, there is a strategy for a Low turn clear using sothe and Micaiah, Ilyana can help in that, I think you won't need meg for that chapter, but for 3-6, Ilyana leaves the DB... *doesn't know the rest of his team*

It was actually for SOul saying that you wanted Lucia, while I said Nealuchi, which was the actual answer. ;)

Also, there is a strategy for a Low turn clear using sothe and Micaiah, Ilyana can help in that, I think you won't need meg for that chapter, but for 3-6, Ilyana leaves the DB... *doesn't know the rest of his team*

....*thinks on a while* Oh sure, I've heard of that strategy, is it Sho or something like that? I saw Red Fox talking of it. Gotta search other RD topics...