Finally making my own, personal, rating topic/tier list.

Yes, I am trolling. Because I do not take kiddos like yourself seriously. Like I said I'm done with arguing. It's stupid and solves nothing. Especially when the counter arguer has no knowledge about the topic.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And snowy is stupid? He is one of the only people I have seen that gives well rounded, full complete info on the characters he has done. And at least he can see when he is right, or wrong. His intelligence far outweighs your own a thousand fold.

And me being stupid is very laughable. If you knew who I was or anything about me you wouldn't be able to piss straight, not that you can anyways undoubtedly.

Snowy's a buddy of mine and I still point out complete mistakes in his logic that exist (which is surprisingly often). Like the time he straight up explained growth rates wrong (I can even link you to it if you want).

But it's your call. If you want to dispute the numbers sitting in front of you, be my guest.

Yes, I am trolling. Because I do not take kiddos like yourself seriously. Like I said I'm done with arguing. It's stupid and solves nothing. Especially when the counter arguer has no knowledge about the topic.

Mm, I just love the smell of fresh hypocrisy with a side of eggs in the morning. Don't you?

Edited by Tangerine

That's you, you know that? If you're going to cop out, you might as well do it gracefully instead of treating it like it's everyone else's fault. You're the one who came in here denying facts, not us.

Aethereal, now twice. Notice the Only mentioning my personal experience once was typed Before the other part? It's almost like saying 1, 2, 3. You should try it sometime.

Denying facts. Hm. What did I deny? That Volke is completely useless, yes. I did. What else have I denied? Go ahead, re-read. Don't worry, we'll wait.

Disputing facts? Did I ever say that you were wrong about his STR? Not really, no. But he can 2hko a soldier, that is the only thing I will deny, because with a dagger it is very possible. Who was limiting us to a knife? Yes, we can't use a stiletto at the point of promotion, but daggers sure as shit ain't out of the question. If you need me to take a video, or a thousand, of this happening. I would be perfectly happy to do so.

Everyone's logic is shit at times, you have good days and bad days. We're knee deep in a shitstorm that is called life. Understood?

Edited by Desoato

What did I deny? That Volke is completely useless, yes. I did.

You attempted to prove that Volke is a better combat unit than Mia or Zihark. I can bring up exact quotes if you want. Not even an hour old.

Disputing facts? Did I ever say that you were wrong about his STR? Not really, no. But he can 2hko a soldier, that is the only thing I will deny, because with a dagger it is very possible. Who was limiting us to a knife? Yes, we can't use a stiletto at the point of promotion, but daggers sure as shit ain't out of the question. If you need me to take a video, or a thousand, of this happening. I would be perfectly happy to do so.

Everyone's logic is shit at times, you have good days and bad days. We're knee deep in a shitstorm that is called life. Understood?

I am Life. Nice try.

And my numbers were using a Dagger. Just used the wrong name. Knives are 2 Mt, Daggers are 4. It's like saying Laguz Gems instead of Stones.

You're like Anacybele. But with Fire Emblem. I'm gonna shoot myself.

Edited by Tangerine

people please be easy on this unknowing newbie to the series, he just joined 20 days ago.

sure he might be stupid in saying Volke's 31 attack can breakthrew the dragon's 30+ defense, but i bet he just doesn't know any better.

surely if we cut back on the insults and take thing slowly, he'll learn the error of his ways

surely if we cut back on the insults and take thing slowly, he'll learn the error of his ways

Oh god, it IS Anacybele. I wonder if he's going to run off to DeviantART to cry about me too.

people please be easy on this unknowing newbie to the series, he just joined 20 days ago.

sure he might be stupid in saying Volke's 31 attack can breakthrew the dragon's 30+ defense, but i bet he just doesn't know any better.

That is, ignoring the fact I said I had resolve on him eh?

Newbie to the forum is quite different than newbie to the series. I've played and beaten FE 1-11 a little over 20 times each. My life is strategy. And saying I'm a newbie to it, is pure ridicule

Denying facts. Hm. What did I deny? That Volke is completely useless, yes. I did. What else have I denied? Go ahead, re-read. Don't worry, we'll wait.

Don't know what shade does? Then you really are as big of a dumbass as I thought.

Okay, really? He can't 2HKO a soldier? That proves to me how really uninformed you are. 34 health upon promoting? What the fuck was your deal? My little toddler cousin can train his health far past that before promoting without a Seraph robe, and so can anyone.

6 years later and people still don't know the mathematics behind Shade. So no, nobody knows what it does. Or if it works.

Really? Hmm...

Volke has 24 Atk after promoting. 20 Str (and that's being generous) and a 4 Mt knife (again, Stilettos don't exist yet). The level 19/20 Soldiers have defensive parameters of 37 hp and 11 def. In case you don't know how to do math, I'll walk you through it.

24 - 11 = 13 damage.[/size]
[size="2"]13 x 2 Hits = 26 HP[/size]
[size="2"]Soldier has 11 HP left.

So no, he doesn't 2HKO average Soldiers. But I guess I'm the uninformed one...

You might want to check again before saying stupid shit. Volke has a 49% chance of having 33 or less HP after promotion. The math don't lie.

I guess you didn't necessarily deny them, but you dismissed them pretty quick, and they are facts. Just sayin'. Also, the 4 mt knife is the dagger. To 2HKO an enemy soldier after promotion, he'd need 20 str and a 9 mt knife. Unless I'm seriously missing something(possible), those don't exist.

That is, ignoring the fact I said I had resolve on him eh?

Oh? You mean the fact that you put Resolve, Lethality and Shade (already there) which takes up 35 Capacity on a unit that has 25 after promotion? Could be 30 (SF doesn't have that info for some reason) but I didn't know that you are so good at this game that you can manipulate basic math.

Wait, 2 does come after 3, correct?

in some cases Volke is better than Mia or Zihark, just as Mia/Zihark is better than Volke in others

Yep, that's definitely attempting to prove that Volke is better than them.

I never said I was bragging about resolve, because that isn't strategical skill. It was asked how I was able to kill the dragons with volke, that was my reply.

Whoever Anacybele is, it isn't me. Nor do I care who it is. Or who you are.

You are life? Well, I shall seize life by the balls and tell it to shut the fuck up.

Goodbye, thanks for comin out children. Nice to meet you all!

Edited by Desoato

I think my favourite part was when he claimed that he was decades older than me when it turns out that he's born in 1989, 2 years before me.

Look kid, I know that the internet is a great place to wave your e-dick but let's not get out of hand, shall we?

fathers i have sinned and must confess,at some point in my life i use to think Volke was not only a good character, but a good fighter.

after lurking then joining this site i have learned the error of my ways and now am a much more humble person.

my point is, if i have learned, surely this person can.

And me being stupid is very laughable. If you knew who I was or anything about me you wouldn't be able to piss straight, not that you can anyways undoubtedly.

What an "interesting" thing to say. Enlighten us, why would knowing who you are make anyone "unable to piss straight" instead of simply seeing you as someone who comes off as a VERY arrogant troll?

Enjoy your warn.

To the rest of you, resume discussion of the topic, not this user.

Edited by Sirius

I'm a troll to people deserving of it.

Well, mostly because as long as you live in the United States, you've heard of me sweet cheeks.

I shall enjoy my warn, one not deserved, but it will be fun nevertheless. I didn't start the argument, several others did. Nice intelligent moderators on this forum I see.

Edited by Desoato

I'm a troll to people deserving of it.

Well, mostly because as long as you live in the United States, you've heard of me sweet cheeks.

I shall enjoy my warn, one not deserved, but it will be fun nevertheless. I didn't start the argument, several others did. Nice intelligent moderators on this forum I see.

Since when did "he started it" become a legitimate defense?

Nobody cares who you are, here you are Desoato. You are some dude arguing on the Internet about shit "most of the United States" does not care about. Perhaps we should submit some of your posts to the New York Times and make a quick buck off of your incredibly lustrous career as a --------- where you became famous for your amazing performance in ------------. Since you're so famous I'm sure they'd love to see how you conduct yourself on a Nintendo game forum, it'd probably be front page news!

Edited by Tangerine

Since when did "he started it" become a legitimate defense?

Nobody cares who you are, here you are Desoato. You are some dude arguing on the Internet about shit "most of the United States" does not care about. Perhaps we should submit some of your posts to the New York Times and make a quick buck off of your incredibly lustrous career as a --------- where you became famous for your amazing performance in ------------. Since you're so famous I'm sure they'd love to see how you conduct yourself on a Nintendo game forum, it'd probably be front page news!

Tangerine, you really shouldn't fall for trolls...

Tangerine, you really shouldn't fall for trolls...

Lol, I warned him for trolling, I am hardly "falling for it". Just had to say that in the event that somewhere in his little mind he believes what he's saying :P.

So, who's going to get banned first? Me or Desoato? I'm guessing me for obvious reasons.

Back on topic. Snowy, when you do the Elincia review, she's got to get about a 5. I can't see her getting higher than that simply because she exists for 4/30 maps (yes, I did just include the prologue).

So, who's going to get banned first? Me or Desoato? I'm guessing me for obvious reasons.

Back on topic. Snowy, when you do the Elincia review, she's got to get about a 5. I can't see her getting higher than that simply because she exists for 4/30 maps (yes, I did just include the prologue).

I didn't know Elincia was in the prologue.