The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Thanksgiving today started with a 30 minute mass at a basilica (i forget the name but i know it's the one near SeaWorld). After that, me and my mom went to eat and  man, we ate good for Thanksgiving today. But i didn't have traditional Thanksgiving food, oh no. Me and my mom went to the biggest McDonalds in the world (appearenlty) and i originally was gonna order a chicken sandwich. But then i remembered, "oh right, they sell pizza here". So i bought one and split it between me and my mom. Later, we took a walk through Disney Springs where we later had dinner. I ate a plain pulled pork sandwich, that i topped with fries. My diet today probably wasn't very healthy but it was Thanksgiving so i made an exception.

21 hours ago, Caster said:

Well, I would also like them to actually re-release Pyra and Mythra!

The figures were limited release? I knew they weren't coming to the West natrually but them being limited release is news to me. Speaking of the figurines though, since you have completed Xenoblade 2, you get special access to the lore booklet that came with the Siren figurine, assuming you haven't read it. ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMPLETED XENOBLADE 2 GET TO READ THIS.

11 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As your DL'ed Nia shows, making a plush Nia fit on a shelf alongside Kirby, Mario, Pikachu, and Isabelle, is more feasible than doing that with Elma (or even Lin) or pre-1DE Shulk. We can't rely solely on Nopon.

There actually are official Nopon plushies but as far as i know, they aren't commerically avaliable and it's simply something Monolith Soft has. So why haven't they released them?

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero I've heard is worse than The Pirate's Curse.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? I've never played a Shantae game but i was under the impression that every game except for the Game Boy original was good.

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

The RNG screwage in my current Black Eagles run is something for the history books. Every single character refuses to level up any actually important stat. It's so atrocious I'm seriously considering just restarting the game and never touching the Black Eagles again...

Take solace in the fact that what's happening to your Black Eagle students will never be as bad as the time my Hector got RNG fucked. How fucked? He kept missing nearly every time. He made it look like Stormtroopers were super accurate marksmen. By the end of FE7, he was a measly Lv.7 Lord. He never racked up enough kills to promote. I have never seen a unit get so RNG fucked in my life.

Edited by Armagon

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

The figures were limited release? I knew they weren't coming to the West natrually but them being limited release is news to me. Speaking of the figurines though, since you have completed Xenoblade 2, you get special access to the lore booklet that came with the Siren figurine, assuming you haven't read it. ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE

Well, I dunno, but I know they're at least a limited release for the west, but... god, it doesn't make it any easier to get.

35 minutes ago, Zemuria said:

Black Eagles is the weakest party overall.

I dunno, in my non-BE runs, a few BE characters ended up replacing other characters. Characters like Ashe, Raphael and Ignatz just weren't pulling their weight (if Ingrid hadn't been a mage, she would've been benched too). Mercedes i kinda benched too but she was useful sometimes.

Honestly if Ferdinand had not been speedblessed, I only would have used Petra. 

The other two parties have more to offer overall. 

• GD has Lys and Claude, the two best PP units in the game (latter needs to wait till timekip).  
  • I might argue that BL might not be too great either. Ingrid is a weaker Petra, but can serve as dodgetank earlier than her. Mercedes has fortify, so already great. Dimitri is the "weakest" Lord overall because he is worse than Edelgard before timeskip, and worse than Claude after timeskip. Annette's rally is amazing in maddening. 
  • BE has Petra who is Speedy Gonzales with decent strength. Her poor defense and resistance can be covered easily. As amazing Edelgard is before timeskip, as frail she is after that. Also fuck her personal promotions, the worst promotions I have seen in FE yet. Hubert and Dorothea have long range magic, but statwise they are neither great and three range magic is not really that much needed. Give Ingrid a forged thunder sword and she will do better than them. Caspar is pointless, just a weaker Raphael. I might have gone hard with Bernadetta, but she always sucked, and Ignatz has served me better as an archer. And he can easily learn deathblow and use swords. 

22 minutes ago, Zemuria said:

Dimitri is the "weakest" Lord overall because he is worse than Edelgard before timeskip, and worse than Claude after timeskip.

Dimitri solos most maps, i don't know where you're getting that he's the weakest Lord overall. Heck, late game BL was just me warpskipping Dimitri to the boss and having him Atrocity them to death. 

Hubert and Dorothea have long range magic, but statwise they are neither great and three range magic is not really that much needed.

They have some of the best spell lists in the game though. Hubert's also the only other character in the game besides Lysethia to have access to Dark Spikes, which is really good.

Caspar is pointless, just a weaker Raphael.

Caspar is the worst BE unit but comparing him to Raphael is kinda moot since Raphael himself is pretty bad.

I might have gone hard with Bernadetta, but she always sucked, and Ignatz has served me better as an archer. And he can easily learn deathblow and use swords. 

The opposite for me. Bernadetta is the only Archer that was viable for me. Though granted, she is kinda ass early on but she's only ass temporarily while Ashe and Ignatz were always ass for me.

Edited by Armagon

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Dimitri solos most maps, i don't know where you're getting that he's the weakest Lord overall. Heck, late game BL was just me warpskipping Dimitri to the boss and having him Atrocity them to death. 

I was talking about maddening, and he definitely cannot solo. Mages will double, 2RKO him. And unlike El he cannot oneshot them even with a combat art. 

They have some of the best spell lists in the game though. Hubert's also the only other character in the game besides Lysethia to have access to Dark Spikes, which is really good.

Lysithea will learn it earlier and she has the magical power to oneshot DK which is basically when dark spikes matters. Hubert might be best dark night option, so there is that. 

Caspar is the worst BE unit but comparing him to Raphael is kinda moot since Raphael himself is pretty bad.

Agreed, Caspar is worst. 

In general I was talking about maddening mode, so you might be right in lower difficulties. 

In normal Bernadetta was usable simply because the enemies were slow enough to make her able doubling them. 

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

I ate a plain pulled pork sandwich, that i topped with fries. My diet today probably wasn't very healthy but it was Thanksgiving so i made an exception.

Holidays are always a good reason to pig out. And pulled pork is delicious.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? I've never played a Shantae game but i was under the impression that every game except for the Game Boy original was good.

I started with Pirate's Curse, and it is a pretty good game overall. Then I went back to Risky's Revenge Director's Cut on Wii U when it went on sale. I remember Nintendo Power hyping it up as quality DSiware, but fans seem to think it wasn't great. Playing it myself, it most certainly is no Pirate's Curse, only two dungeons because the second Baron has a timed enemy rush tower instead. It has good things, but it's shorter and not as fun. And it revived the series, that's a positive.

Haven't played the original, but I know that it is admired for its top tier GBC graphics, the issue being some now-archaic game design traits like "leaps of faith" off a platform with no idea where the safe ground ahead of you is.

So, Half-Genie Hero is likely to still be the second best game in the series, despite some flaws I recall hearing like poor DLC alternative modes and too many transformations. I probably should give it try.

There actually are official Nopon plushies but as far as i know, they aren't commerically avaliable and it's simply something Monolith Soft has. So why haven't they released them?

The same reason Nintendo hasn't made official Luma plushies sold in conjunction with a physical copy of Rosalina's storybook. They're not throwing a little money at a great idea.

And speaking of starry things:

Hmmm eShop sales. Atelier Ryza was the last game i knew for a fact i'd be getting this year but some of these deals are tempting. Shining Resonance Refrain is 33% off (and the game was already half price to begin with). Ys 8 is 50% off but it's also 14 GB. I am planning on upgrading SD cards soon but it definitly won't be before the sales end. Dragon: Marked for Death, the whole package, is $10 less than it's normal price, so maybe i'll finally get it?

5 minutes ago, Zemuria said:

In general I was talking about maddening mode, so you might be right in lower difficulties. 

Well Maddening is a whole different beast.

As a rule of thumb, because of how unbalanced they are, i don't really use Lunatic mode as a metric for how good a unit is. I prefer to judge their viablity when the game is at it's most balanced.

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And pulled pork is delicious.

075.jpg

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The same reason Nintendo hasn't made official Luma plushies sold in conjunction with a physical copy of Rosalina's storybook.

I'm genuianly shocked they haven't made this, given that Lumas are one of the most popular Mario characters.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And speaking of starry things:

Starlight Kick in Xenoblade 1: a running start followed by a kick.

Starlight Kick in Xenoblade X: Floats into the air with the power of the mind before smoothly delivering a roundhouse kick (i'm pretty sure it's one).

55 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Starlight Kick in Xenoblade 1: a running start followed by a kick.

Starlight Kick in Xenoblade X: Floats into the air with the power of the mind before smoothly delivering a roundhouse kick (i'm pretty sure it's one).

It might not be the strongest Art, but no denying its one of the most stylish. The backflip to your starting position like you're on the International Space Station is icing on the cake for me. The ability to just turn off gravity leaves me wanting to know why I have to walk everywhere before getting a Skell.

I was curious, so I ran through all the Arts of a bunch of weapons, most animations are quick, practical and kinda samey; none of that drawn-out XC2 Specials flashiness. Though XC1 wasn't very big on flash either.

Psycho Launchers are something of an exception.:

• Stellar Ray has the "hover over your head and shoot everything around you" animation. This is what I'd expect of shooting drones.
  • Tacit Censure sprays the enemy with something inflicting Virus (the "no ranged attacks" debuff).
  • Jetstream hits the enemy with what I guess is a large sphere of Ether.
  • The Dual Dynamo animation has you meditate in midair for a moment before getting a triple offense-boosting aura. Enlightenment is power.
  • Astral Protection's visible aura is pretty unique, you're surrounded by a thin bluish-white ring that a gently glowing star orbits along.

But Shooting Star, Starlight Kick, and Gravity Lunge are the best. The second of those has a fixed attribute of Gravity, that might explain the floating.

Shooting Star has you floating off the ground, then you go head first into some kind of tackle. How is this an Electric attack?

For Gravity Lunge, you leap into a floating sphere of Gravity created by the Psycho Launchers. And while inside the sphere deal a flurry of punches and kicks that I assume are magnified in strength by extra g-forces.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

9 hours ago, Zemuria said:

Three days have been passed and still could not beat Marianne's paralogue. I do not remember its reward, but I will skip it and press forward with final chapter.

Blutgang (sword) IIRC.

11 hours ago, Zemuria said:

@DragonFlames

Black Eagles is the weakest party overall. In my maddening run I only use Petra and Ferdinand. The rest either was benched or died. Edelgard is a safety risk in enemy phase with her abysmal speed, but same applies to Dimitri.

In both my Blue Lions playthroughs, Dimitri was an absolute monster. He was a physical Lysithea, but tanky on top of that. If I didn't make it a point to use all my characters, he'd have solo'ed everything post-timeskip. I'm not even joking here. Meanwhile, Edelgard has been close to useless on all my Black Eagle runs.
It's hilarious how the RNG can create so vastly different experiences for players.

12 hours ago, Armagon said:

Take solace in the fact that what's happening to your Black Eagle students will never be as bad as the time my Hector got RNG fucked. How fucked? He kept missing nearly every time. He made it look like Stormtroopers were super accurate marksmen. By the end of FE7, he was a measly Lv.7 Lord. He never racked up enough kills to promote. I have never seen a unit get so RNG fucked in my life.

Ouch.
I mean, I find Hector to be quite overhyped myself, but that is just... wow.

11 hours ago, Armagon said:

I dunno, in my non-BE runs, a few BE characters ended up replacing other characters. Characters like Ashe, Raphael and Ignatz just weren't pulling their weight (if Ingrid hadn't been a mage, she would've been benched too). Mercedes i kinda benched too but she was useful sometimes.

From my own personal experience, here's how I would rank the houses based on overall unit strength:
Blue Lions > Golden Deer >> Black Eagles

And here's how I would rank them based on how much I like the characters overall:
Blue Lions > Golden Deer = Black Eagles
If the Golden Deer didn't have Lysithea, Marianne , Claude, and Hilda, they'd be below the Black Eagles for me.

Please don't kill me for this.

The Mandalorian episode 4 was great. Reminded me of Clone Wars season 2, episode 17. Four episodes in and this show keeps getting better and better.

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

For Gravity Lunge, you leap into a floating sphere of Gravity created by the Psycho Launchers. And while inside the sphere deal a flurry of punches and kicks that I assume are magnified in strength by extra g-forces.

You have a clip of this? I wanna see it.

Btw, i see that Xenogears Christmas pfp.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Ouch.
I mean, I find Hector to be quite overhyped myself, but that is just... wow.

It's never happened to me again but it created a very negative first impression. FE7 was also my second Fire Emblem game so the concept of RNG screwups wasn't in my mind at the time.

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

If the Golden Deer didn't have Lysithea, Marianne , Claude, and Hilda, they'd be below the Black Eagles for me.

That's like half of the Golden Deer lmao. But yeah, Golden Deer is the weakest cast overall in my opinion. Black Eagles and Blue Lions are tied for me. With Black Eagles, characters i thought i would hate (Caspar, Ferdinand) ended up surprisng me. With Blue Lions, while i didn't really care for Ashe, the Blue Lions had very good chemistry.

16 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

How dare you not include Leonie.

jk

Three Houses units are very hard to rank, because everyone relies on growths.
I think there's a lot of personal bias in it.
Everyone always says Ferdinand is an amazing unit, yet literally every time I have ever used him, he has been, bar none, my worst unit on my team. So.
The only really consistent (your opinion on how good they are isn't really relevant) are the lords and Felix (min-maxed for High attack high speed) and Lysithea (Minmaxed for good speed and high magic)
EDIT: And probably Leonie as well

Edited by Caster

And pulled pork is delicious.

Yes. 

The holidays are definitely upon us, and people are expected to indulge more than usual. So I'm putting off my diet for January.

33 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That's like half of the Golden Deer lmao. But yeah, Golden Deer is the weakest cast overall in my opinion. Black Eagles and Blue Lions are tied for me. With Black Eagles, characters i thought i would hate (Caspar, Ferdinand) ended up surprisng me. With Blue Lions, while i didn't really care for Ashe, the Blue Lions had very good chemistry.

Goes to show how terrible the other half is (in my opinion, of course). XD

The thing that immediately made me like the Blue Lions was the chemistry you mentioned. It's stronger than in every other house, honestly. They also have the greatest amount of characters I really, really like with only Sylvain being the outlier for being the resident skirt chaser, a character type I absolutely loathe. And even then, he's a decent enough guy otherwise, so it sort of evens out.
Meanwhile, Black Eagles has Linhardt, who is awful, Caspar, who contradicts himself constantly, and Ferdinand, who loves to remind you of his name. The latter grew on me, but not so much that I'd say I like him.
And Golden Deer... oh god.
Lorenz, who combines the worst aspects of Ferdinand and Sylvain into one obnoxious package (he's the only student I can kill without remorse).
Raphael, who is exactly what people have been complaining about in past Fire Emblem games: a gimmick character who has little to no character beyond that gimmick.
Ignatz, who is literally Trails of Cold Steel's Elliot except without everything that made Elliot at least a tiny bit interesting.
And Leonie, who creams herself at the mere mention of Jeralt's fingernails.

Small tangent about the world incoming:
I think each house represents the respective country they're from pretty well:
Golden Deer is almost constantly at each other's throats, just like the actual Leicester Alliance.
Black Eagles is chaotic with divided motives and conflicts with the leader, just like Adrestia itself.
Blue Lions is mostly unified with some conflict smoldering in the background, just like Faerghus.

It's a great way to have some subtle world-building as well as show each nation's current respective status quo without having to actually go there. It makes later developments much easier to swallow (like Leicester's Pro-Empire and Contra-Empire split post-time skip) than it would have otherwise.

24 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

How dare you not include Leonie.

jk

She's actually on my least favorites list for this game. Her constant "Jeralt this, Jeralt that" is way too annoying to ignore for me.

23 minutes ago, Caster said:

Everyone always says Ferdinand is an amazing unit, yet literally every time I have ever used him, he has been, bar none, my worst unit on my team. So.

That makes two of us. I never had a good Ferdinand. Which doesn't do his "I'm bEtTeR tHaN eDeLgaRd!" shtick any favors.

EDIT: Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it!

Edited by DragonFlames

43 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You have a clip of this? I wanna see it.

I've set the timestamp to Gravity Lunge.

The entire video showcases every Signature Art in the game, it's the only Arts collection video I can find. These are Arts available only to their original character initially, and can be unlocked for use by Cross via completion of that character's Affinity Missions. For everyone with three AfMs, you get one on the second mission, and the other on the third. For Nagi and Celica, and Mia, who only have 2/1 AfM, you get the first Art on their recruitment. Know that the video goes out of order for a whole load of these, you get Seventh Edge before Gravity Lunge for instance.

54 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Btw, i see that Xenogears Christmas pfp.

Wanted to do something for the holidays. I recalled the not-Times Square Christmas Tree of Zeboim, thinking fondly on that flashback, searched "Xenogears Zeboim Christmas Tree" and found it right away. Picked this one because Kim and Elly added to it more than a city backdrop.

---

Got the Christmas tree up already, and most of the decorations. Including this for the first time ever (since I got it as an Xmas gift last year):

Spoiler

71k843R-VaL._SX466_.jpg

Plays the first 24 seconds of the original Legend of Zelda opening tune. It cuts right before the music becomes vigorously heroic and upbeat.

But, I still love this, an official, quality Hallmark ornament of a beloved video game franchise.

Ferdinand, who loves to remind you of his name. The latter grew on me, but not so much that I'd say I like him.

I think what really sells me on his character is his willingess to admit when he's wrong. He's not even reluctanct about it, when he gets proven wrong, he takes it like a man.

She's actually on my least favorites list for this game. Her constant "Jeralt this, Jeralt that" is way too annoying to ignore for me

Raphael is my least favorite in the game. Leonie's Jeralt thing can get annoying but at least she only brings it up with Byleth. Rapahel can't go five seconds without mentioning food.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I've set the timestamp to Gravity Lunge.

Yeah, it's definitly the flashiest of the bunch.

The use of Black Tar in the video made the signature Arts showcase feel like a training montage that you'd see in an anime.

Wanted to do something for the holidays. I recalled the not-Times Square Christmas Tree of Zeboim, thinking fondly on that flashback, searched "Xenogears Zeboim Christmas Tree" and found it right away. Picked this one because Kim and Elly added to it more than a city backdrop.

I hope that, in the unlikely sceneario where Xenogears gets remade, that the Christmas scene gets expanded upon. It's not really part of the story and you could totally miss it but having the Zeboim era of Xenogears expanded upon even just a bit more would be nice, especially since we're never getting Xenogears Episode 3.

Got the Christmas tree up already, and most of the decorations. Including this for the first time ever (since I got it as an Xmas gift last year):

Reveal hidden contents

71k843R-VaL._SX466_.jpg

Plays the first 24 seconds of the original Legend of Zelda opening tune. It cuts right before the music becomes vigorously heroic and upbeat.

But, I still love this, an official, quality Hallmark ornament of a beloved video game franchise.

I didn't know they made these. That's pretty nice.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, it's definitly the flashiest of the bunch.

The use of Black Tar in the video made the signature Arts showcase feel like a training montage that you'd see in an anime.

If you want to see some Skell animations, see this 3-minute video featuring all the Skell superweapons. This is the best I can find, cool non-superweapons Skells can use don't have any dedicated videos, and even this vid has a few minor camera problems.:

Please be aware most of these got name changes in English:

Spoiler
  • Bomb-Frail to Detonation-Flail
  • Disk-Flap to Drone-Storm
  • Dragoon-Spear to Dragoon-Lance
  • Drillpile to Goliath-Piledriver
  • Flame-Assault to Megaflame-Bullet
  • Graviton-Assault to Antimatter-Round
  • Gravity-Sword to Zweihand-Quarterer
  • Howling-Flood to Electric-Flood
  • Hyper-Railgun to Zenith-Cannon
  • Six-Cannon to Hexad-Partican (hex = six, particle cannon)
  • Trident-Cannon to Trident-Anchor
  • Volt-Horn to Voltaic-Tusk

And "Catch" is Japanese for "Bind", the Skell replacement for Topple, wherein a Skell traps an enemy large enough in a gravity sphere rending them unable to do anything for up to ten seconds and taking increased damage. Will end prematurely if you fail at the successive QTEs during the Bind duration, the AI is terrible at Bind, so do it yourself. Replenishes the binder's fuel too.

Soul Stage is "Morale" in English, serving as the replacement for what XC1 called "Tension", because the game repurposed that word for TP and Tension Arts.

All the weapons have ad ploys shown when you first unlock them, as the above video shows. In English, the ads read:

Spoiler

"Sakuraba Industries has created a superweapon"

"Hexad Partican Series"

"Skells will never be the same! Powered by a fifth-generation particle generator and fit for a dreadnaught-class warship, this six-barrel cannon is the pinnacle of Skell weaponry. Equip your squad with the stopping power of a fleet!"

"Sakuraba Industries has created a superweapon!"

"EM Zenith Cannon Series"

"A technical feat worthy of the Sakuraba name. The electromagnetic induction barrel has been shortened, yet particle acceleration has doubled! With a long-range accuracy of 98.5 percent, it's the perfect choice for picking off distant targets." [Also the only thing other than Blossom Dance to ignore enemy Attribute resistance, so it works on all foes.]

"Grenada Galactic Group has created a superweapon!"

"Zweihand Quarterer Series"

"Forged with a newly developed steel variant of incredible denseness, these tiny powerhouses allow for blows of earth-shattering force. Each blade also comes fitted with altitude-control thrusters - perfect for letting loose a rapid flurry of dual sword swipes."

"Meredith & Co. has created a superweapon!"

"Trident Anchor Series"

"Developed using ancient alien tech, this weapon launches a homing spear with both electric and physical properties. Fire and forget - because it never misses the mark!"

"Grenada Galactic has created a superweapon!"

"Electric Flood Series"

"The apex of weaponized wave emitters! Panels on the shoulders send out stun waves that incapacitate both living organisms and alien weaponry alike. It also comes with a jamming feature that protects your Skell from irksome enemy missiles."

"Meredith & Co. has created a superweapon!"

"Voltaic Tusk Series"

"With this weapon in hand, even Mother Nature will be your ally! Particles in the atmosphere are electrostatically induced to create an enemy-razing lightning storm of one hundred million volts."

"Antimatter Round Series"

"Sakuraba, the leader in particle research, unveils its latest master-piece. But what kind of weapon is it? Physical? Beam? Electric? No, there is only one force felling foes in today's era--gravity! So be a winner and get with gravity today!"

"Sakuraba Industries has developed a superweapon!"

"Goliath Piledriver Series"

"Introducing Sakuraba's ultimate combat drill - the very weapon you dreamed of owning as a kid. We've redesigned this mining tool for maximum efficiency, and also given it a rocket booster for extra velocity. Don't just drill - dream!"

"Grenada Galactic Group has created a superweapon!

Dragoon Lance Series

The devastating power of an aerial offense is now available in a Skell! When a high-altitude raid or orbital strike isn't an option, you can still rain destruction on your foes from above with this single unit. *Not for use inside caves."

"Grenada Galactic has created a superweapon!"

"Drone Storm Series"

"This weapon's power becomes clear when engaging multiple foes at close range. Each of the 10 independently moving blades revolve at blinding speed to rip and rend nearby foes, pushing them back in the perfect marriage of offense and defense."

"Deus Crusher Series"

"Are your Skell arms crushed? Are you ready to give up? Stop! Instead, deploy two EXTRA arms and power your way to total victory! You'll marvel as foes are reduced to ribbons by the 10 swords affixed to the patented power frame!"

"Detonation Flail Series"

"Air support? Let's get dead instead! YOU become the artillery in this high risk offensive. Just make sure your Skell is insured, because the only way out is in a slag bag! *This product is non-refundable." [This weapon is in no way actually dangerous for your Skell. It's a lie. It'd be cool if the weapon weighed you down and actually slung you at the enemy.]

"Megaflame Bullet Series"

"Sniping enthusiasts, rejoice! Ammunition for this model features an integrated optic sensor able to modify trajectory for pesky moving targets. But wait! There's more! It also features a triple-layer explosive that damages the thickest armor."

The wiki is missing the ad for the Barrage Cloak.

And why do these ads exist when you have to craft every superweapon? Although the level 30 variants aren't so bad to collect for, if still guzzling 1000+ fuel per use.