The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Hmm, last big amount of gold I want to get... I considered if doing the Monster Arena one last time; but, I think fighting Gold Golems will be much easier and faster.

Also helps to get my Sage back to level... I'd say 20, that should be fine.

• Replies 180.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Beaten the story mode of BlazBlue Crosstag Battle in my first attempt.

It was not half as bad as I was feared of.

Not comparable to Calmaty Trigger when I failed in the third battle.

In general I am very positively surprised about the large cast.

I hope for a BlazBlue x Project X Zone crossover someday.

Just came back from watching the Sonic movie. I liked it! Pretty much whole theater agreed. Even my mom did.

Hmm, I'd say, I think I prefer video game movies that are original, instead of those that are adaptations. At least, that's how I see it...

---

Okay, time to climb the Rubiss Tower.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Atelier Lulua for Switch costs 20 € now.

That's a very good deal, damn. You should get that.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

tvOaGC1.jpg

One can never escape boat maps

Still waiting for the day we get a pirate-themed Fire Emblem game.

14 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You'll just have to wait for more Blades, always Rares except for the - Masteries, to come along with those abilities. A few Rares you'll get in the story, some are optional but obtainable by fixed means- like that expensive Core Crystal in one Torigoth store, and a ton more are only from lucking out on using Core Crystals. Tip- several of the optional Rare Blades are hinted by the people who sell information. And, there are six paid DLC Rare Blades too.

Corvin OP.

I don't remember if the DLC for Xenoblade 2 was reasonably priced or not, though. And getting rare blades isn't too bad from cores, I seem to be pretty luck with it. Thank you @Armagon 

Spoiler

for letting me know that Mikhail wasn't a blade you got from cores, I never would have had him otherwise!

Edited by lightcosmo

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

That's a very good deal, damn. You should get that.

I own this game already.

Got it for 30 € close before christmas which is still a good price.

Just saw it when I was looking for Ryza.

PS4 version costs even less, 17 €.

I might try out Lulua upcoming weekend.

17 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

for letting me know that spoiler wasn't a blade you got from cores, I never would have had him otherwise!

Spoiler tag that

Anyway yeah, the DLC's price is very good for what it gives you.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Spoiler tag that

Anyway yeah, the DLC's price is very good for what it gives you.

I wasn't sure if that was worth putting in a spoil tag so I didn't. anyways, fixed nonetheless.

It's been a while since I bought it, so I wasn't 100% sure.

Talking about the game is making me want to go through it again, even if I just did a bit ago. It's very hard to stay away from!

16 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I wasn't sure if that was worth putting in a spoil tag so I didn't. anyways, fixed nonetheless.

It admittidly isn't a very big spoiler so i can understand. I think the official Xenoblade 2 Twitter posted about it when promoting the NG+ update. But just to be on the safe side, it should be spoiler tagged.

>Plays Atelier Shallie for a little bit

Shalliestera (gotta be specific here because there are two Shallies, Shalliette being the other one), please speak the fuck up. I can't hear you sometimes. Anyways, the lack of time-limit means i can do whatever i want so i can just go ham with the alchemy system in this game. This is also the game were we start to see generally bigger areas in the series, as well as a 360 camera.

Also yes, i'm still gonna review Escha & Logy. I'll probably write it up during lunch.

... If you want to do a boss fight just to listen to a song.

Sky 3rd is and will be my favorite game of the entire franchise despite it's different to the others.

I love the (dark) story and characters and I do not mind it's just a dungeon crawler.

It's a very diverting game, and a good JRPG does not have to be +50 h long.

Despite it's maybe 25 h long at best, it's a very enjoyable game.

And honestly I like Kevin x Ries more than Estelle x Joshua.

Kevin is my all time favorite protagonist of all JRPGs I have played yet.

Edited by Falcom Knight

600?cb=20170117235416

To this day the single most terrifying design for a final boss I've ever seen in a video game. Complete with an absolutely haunting theme.
Too bad actually fighting this guy is really easy if you know what you're doing.
Why do I bring this up? Because my 11 year-old cousin is playing the game this thing is in right now and I don't know if I should be concerned or proud of her.

The best part? This... thing is voiced by the same person who lent his voice to a certain Fire Emblem character we all (presumably) know:

triangle-chrom.png

Edited by DragonFlames
Design. Singular.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

It admittidly isn't a very big spoiler so i can understand. I think the official Xenoblade 2 Twitter posted about it when promoting the NG+ update. But just to be on the safe side, it should be spoiler tagged.

Sorry, I will try to be more careful from now on. I didn't really think about it.