The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I want to forget yesterday...... but  I will and can not do.

On my trip to my relatives, a passenger started to light a cigarette in a tube which is absolute forbidden for good reasons.

I told him to stop it at once.

But since he (some east european scum) ignored me, I reported it the driver.

A few seconds after I had run to the driver, he chased me and threw his cigarette towards me and insulted me.

Thankfully video cameras exist. 🙂

Police came to solve this situation and arrest this guy.

Though it will have an aftermath for me since I will have to make a statement as victim at court.

That's what I get for showing civil courage.

No seriously, it's pure satisfaction for me not to mess with me!

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

You get used to it. Though tbh, this doesn't happen too often. Just keep an eye out on enemies' paths and you should be fine.

I figured out pretty quickly that if I don't go near the lake at night, I'm fine. Took me dying two times to notice, but there we go.
Better late than never, I always say.

It was the T-rex, wasn't it?

Yeah, you're in the part of the game that teaches you rule one of Xenoblade: just because you're in a low-level area doesn't mean you're at the top of the food chain. 

Indeed, indeed. It was the T-Rex. I approached it out of curiosity, then I saw that it was level 91 and I immediately nope'd outta there. 
Luckily, enemies are mostly docile until you attack them, so dodging them isn't exactly a problem.

10 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

They have fans that will pay for anything. Why should they bother then?

Very true.
Sad, but very true.

How about we keep spring and get rid of summer?

I like that idea. Can we make that happen somehow?

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I love octopi, their mimicry abilities far surpass any chameleon's. Intelligent creatures too.

Same. I like them, too.
Then again, I like all animals that aren't wasps, hornets and gnats.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Beautiful imagery you've given me. Now I must envision her constantly blabbering to Rex that he's her Godslayer, best obey and agree that friends suck, because he has no choice. Now if only I could imagine a Divine Powers to contrast her with, I need to find a funny Krishna replacement especially.

I can definitely see that now. XD
I hope the Krishna replacement comes with a creepy, nearly invincible lava snake, too.
Though I could do without the pregnant chicken lady... I still get goosebumps remembering a certain scene. And not in a good way.

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Indeed, indeed. It was the T-Rex. I approached it out of curiosity, then I saw that it was level 91 and I immediately nope'd outta there. 

Luckily, that's the only T-rex in the area. I believe there's only three in the game and the other two T-rexes are found in a later area.

Reminds me, there's a section of an area in Xenoblade 1 that is basically just Jurassic Park.

Luckily, enemies are mostly docile until you attack them, so dodging them isn't exactly a problem.

Even if you do get spotted, it is possible to outrun them. Also, if you find a ladder (or anything you can climb), getting on it will instantly de-aggro enemies that were chasing so you. But this is usually situational.

Edited by Armagon

I like that idea. Can we make that happen somehow?

371px-OoS_Link_Artwork.png?version=722a7

And, you can always disable most enemy aggression from the options! Just don't forget to turn it back on later.

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Luckily, that's the only T-rex in the area. I believe there's only three in the game and the other two T-rexes are found in a later area.

Reminds me, there's a section of an area in Xenoblade 1 that is basically just Jurassic Park.

You mean Makna Forest?

I figured out pretty quickly that if I don't go near the lake at night, I'm fine. Took me dying two times to notice, but there we go.
Better late than never, I always say.

I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned, but you get used to this in Xenoblade games, which I think is part of what makes exploring much more intriguing.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

You mean Makna Forest?

Yep. And you have to go through it to progress the story (though thankfully the T-rexes are pretty easy to avoid and you just gotta deal with the smaller ones).

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yep. And you have to go through it to progress the story (though thankfully the T-rexes are pretty easy to avoid and you just gotta deal with the smaller ones).

Well, as long as your decently attentive, avoiding them is pretty easy, that goes for most enemies.

Also, Makna is probably my least favorite area of all the Xenoblade games, so I hardly explored it. I guess it just didn't appeal to me.

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Also, Makna is probably my least favorite area of all the Xenoblade games, so I hardly explored it. I guess it just didn't appeal to me.

Understandable. I myself think it's one of the weaker areas in the series.

For my next 3H run i am doing a fatigue run (unit in battle have to rest for the next one) and let people from reddit and rng decide the classes of my units:

Spoiler

Byleth  - Assassin
Claude - Fortress Knight
Anna - Wyvern
Yuri - Sniper
B - Dark Bishop
Coco - War Cleric
Hapi - Dancer
Flayn - War Cleric
Seteth - Hero/Assassin
Annette - Dark Flier
Felix - Sniper
Lys - Trickester
Mercie - Warlock/Mortal Savant
Sylvain - Wyvern
Dorothea - Dark Flier
Ferdie - Assassin
Hilda - Dark Flier
Ingrid - Dark Flier
Marianne - Trickester
Petra - Wyvern
Bernie - Dark Flier
Cyril - Sniper

Let's do dis

Edited by Shrimperor

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I like the idea, I think it's pretty neat, I just think it was not represented in the way that could have made it stunning. Kinda like Satorl Marsh at nighttime? That scenery is beautiful and i'm so excited to see it in the DE! For me it's like this

Xenoblade 1: Valak Mountain

Xenoblade X: Sylvalum

Xenoblade 2: Uraya

Torna: I liked most the areas here but if I had to choose I would say Aletta, I think?

These are my favorite explorable areas.

Edited by lightcosmo

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Odd, Makna was quite good I thought. I don't exactly see its problems. Especially considering Frontier Vill...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!*splat* and Eryth Sea of Traversing Issues follow it.

Sure, Noctilum offers what could be argued to be the better rainforest experience, but that didn't stop me from liking Makna. The absence of hulking Deino Sauroses in Noctilum was kinda missed too, even if I recall a handful of much smaller Insidias en route to the Chapter 4 boss site.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Odd, Makna was quite good I thought. I don't exactly see its problems. Especially considering Frontier Vill...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!*splat* and Eryth Sea of Traversing Issues follow it.

Sure, Noctilum offers what could be argued to be the better rainforest experience, but that didn't stop me from liking Makna. The absence of hulking Deino Sauroses in Noctilum was kinda missed too, even if I recall a handful of much smaller Insidias en route to the Chapter 4 boss site.

Maybe it's just the atmosphere I don't like, or the idea of exploring a huge Jungle doesn't appeal to my explorative side.

Noctilum was okay but it was very... busy. There were way too many trees/branches and it was tough to tell where you were going. Then you get to this open field area for a while, which Is okay.

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

For my next 3H run i am doing a fatigue run (unit in battle have to rest for the next one) and let people from reddit and rng decide the classes of my units:

That sounds very interesting. Good luck!

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's definitely better than Eryth Sea, i will agree but idk, Makna just doesn't stick out to me apart from Makna Falls.

It's not a bad area by any means though.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's definitely better than Eryth Sea, i will agree but idk, Makna just doesn't stick out to me apart from Makna Falls.

It's not a bad area by any means though.

This is what I think as well, it's not bad, it just doesn't stand out as much as the others to me. Overall, I think Xenoblade X and 2 handled exploration a bit better, but that could be because system limitations. Seeing the gorgeous sights is one of the more fun parts to me, since they do such an amazing job of making their areas really outstanding visually and their soundtracks to go with them are usually very fitting as well.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Overall, I think Xenoblade X and 2 handled exploration a bit better, but that could be because system limitations. Seeing the gorgeous sights is one of the more fun parts to me, since they do such an amazing job of making their areas really outstanding visually and their soundtracks to go with them are usually very fitting as well.

Well yeah, Makna Forest is gonna look a lot prettier once XenoblaDE rolls around.

Speaking of looking prettier, HD Satorl Marsh and Valak Mountain at night

f6b08efbe82b77db463cee9770223d5e.gif

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Well yeah, Makna Forest is gonna look a lot prettier once XenoblaDE rolls around.

Speaking of looking prettier, HD Satorl Marsh and Valak Mountain at night

f6b08efbe82b77db463cee9770223d5e.gif

Ah, I can agree with that! I know they won't disappoint but i'm hoping it won't just be prettier, rather it will blow me away with how much better it's going to be.

I'm really hoping they go more in depth with Scenic-Viewpoints.

Also: XenoblaDE… very cute. :lol:

Edited by lightcosmo

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

I'm really hoping they go more in depth with Scenic-Viewpoints.

I saw someone say that they should make the tip of the Bionis' horn a Scenic Viewpoint and i agree 100%. Imagine standing at the peak of the horn and just seeing the entire world below you. Like, speaking of the horn

rkluVbk.jpg

There's a whole forest on the head of the Bionis and the forest is more akin to forests you'd find in more northern regions.

Also this image is taken from the perspective of the Bionis' Shoulder. The Shoulder is a new area in XenoblaDE. This image is now canon.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Even if you do get spotted, it is possible to outrun them. Also, if you find a ladder (or anything you can climb), getting on it will instantly de-aggro enemies that were chasing so you. But this is usually situational.

But it's a useful tip regardless. In my experience, it's the situational stuff that usually saves my backside when crap hits the fan.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And, you can always disable most enemy aggression from the options! Just don't forget to turn it back on later.

That's a thing you can do? Interesting.
Sounds like it'll come in handy when backtracking through older areas.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Reveal hidden contents

Byleth  - Assassin
Claude - Fortress Knight
Anna - Wyvern
Yuri - Sniper
B - Dark Bishop
Coco - War Cleric
Hapi - Dancer
Flayn - War Cleric
Seteth - Hero/Assassin
Annette - Dark Flier
Felix - Sniper
Lys - Trickester
Mercie - Warlock/Mortal Savant
Sylvain - Wyvern
Dorothea - Dark Flier
Ferdie - Assassin
Hilda - Dark Flier
Ingrid - Dark Flier
Marianne - Trickester
Petra - Wyvern
Bernie - Dark Flier
Cyril - Sniper

Let's do dis

That does sound like it could be an interesting challenge. I wish you good luck on your endeavors!

---

So... next objective: save Rex' cat girl waifu. I'm down. Let's do this! I need my healer back.

Love how the soldiers are depicted not only as hilariously incompetent, but also completely stupid.
Soldier: "Durrr... what's the color of emeralds again?"
Boss: "Green, you fool! It's f***ing green!"
XD

On 2/17/2020 at 8:19 AM, Armagon said:

Until you get a quest where you have to kill a UM whose haunt is in the path of a T-Rex. Better pay attention while fighting!

On 2/17/2020 at 8:00 AM, Armagon said:

I could see it, with T-rexes, Mammuts (which resemble triceratopses), Pterix, and raptors (Deinos). Mammuts and Pterix seem to be tameable, though.

Edited by Shadow Mir