• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 4

I have not continued since I have got Three Houses.

It also sucks that none of my two gamepads do sync with the game, so I have to play it with the keyboard which is as awkward as hard.

And I already thought that a certain blue haired girl probably wants to say a word with Asuka.

2 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

so I have to play it with the keyboard which is as awkward as hard

ugh, yes. I can imagine. Playing 3D action games with Mouse and Keyboard isn't really fun. While i do play older Ys games with Keyboard, since Ys 7 i have been using my PS controller. Same with TX.

3 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

And I already thought that a certain blue haired girl probably wants to say a word with Asuka.

Karate Kloe or grown up Tio?

Just now, Lysithea said:

Playing Ys I and II was not that bad despite I never completed them, but it was rather the difficulty in general.

And pre-Ys 7 Ys can be played with Keyboard no problem imo, since you only needed 5 buttons + Movement. But since Ys 7 the Buttons you need are too much for Keyboard xD

1 minute ago, Lysithea said:

But I meant Karate Kloe.

She is my favourite to play around with tbh. Fast, fluid, and just flies through the field. Character wise i don't think she's best girl tho haha

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

She is my favourite to play around with tbh. Fast, fluid, and just flies through the field. Character wise i don't think she's best girl tho haha

same here

Also in the third main bosses the protagonist always died and Asuke had to finish him off, so already earned some sympathy points. Her character, well, she is still kinda mysterious.

I have to admit I did not expect Tokyo Xanadu being action RPG. Thought it would be round based RPG like LoH series. I found it for 11 € and saw it is by Falcom - enough reason to buy it despite having no knowledge of it. So far I really like this game even, even if I cannot enjoy it the most because of my wrong hardware.

12 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

Also in the third main bosses the protagonist always died and Asuke had to finish him off, so already earned some sympathy points. Her character, well, she is still kinda mysterious.

Third boss is the Spider, right?

20190817153318_1.jpg

Karate Kloe to Victory!

I didn't even have Asuka for that battle, as he is to slow when Spidey firey Kamehameha or rushes the player. Also, doesn't destroy Pillary fast enough xD

That boss reminded me of Sky3rd final boss tbh, with the whole Pillars and stuff

Edited by Shrimperor

13 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Third boss is the Spider, right?

Yes

20190817153318_1.jpg

Karate Kloe to Victory!

I didn't even have Asuka for that battle, as he is to slow when Spidey firey Kamehameha or rushes the player. Also, doesn't destroy Pillary fast enough xD

That boss reminded me of Sky3rd final boss tbh, with the whole Pillars and stuff

You might have noticed that Tokyo Xanadu has tons of references to other Falcom games. I almost consider it indirect advertisement.

Edited by Lysithea

13 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I'm boring I know, but Neptune herself is my favorite, along with her adult version from MegaNep VII, followed very closely by Nepgear.

At least you like planeptune characters. Those are the best!

5 hours ago, Lysithea said:
19 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

You might have noticed that Tokyo Xanadu has tons of references to other Falcom games. I almost consider it indirect advertisement.

I noticed 😄
i even posted some pics of them in the ''what'ca playing'' Thread

6 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

I played one Neptunia game so far which I quitted against the second boss because I could not beat it. This series was tougher than it looked like for me at first sight. 

the famous Black Heart fight