The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Good thing I don't live where hurricanes strike.

Not that we avoid completely the effects; but at least we don't fear direct hits.

3 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

She is the shortest of the Black Eagles. 

Of the entire cast I believe at least two playable characters are shorter than her. 

Oh, okay, that's what you meant by party.

Then again, I think I also remember seeing people commenting the post-skip models don't always reflect their growths, hehe.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone below the age 17 grows 10-15 cm in size. Everyone at or above that age does not grow one single cm anymore. It is weird! Admittedly I do not know when a human stops to grow. 

Also it is just a question of time when we will get hurricanes. A few weak ones already arrived Western Europe like Ophelia in Ireland 2017. 

Edited by Lysithea

Supposedly,  a person stops growing in their early mid 20's. At least, that's the absolute limit. Then again, perhaps it's all up to circumstance.

Caspar's growth makes no sense whatsoever. From 153 cm at age 17 to 174 at age 22. Like, i'm pretty sure I haven't grown at all since I was 17, to grow 21 cms (8in) after that is just crazy

Edited by Nobody

1 hour ago, Lysithea said:

Category two would mean torn power lines and fallen roof tiles. Still more powerful than any storm I have had to deal with in my life yet. Strongest storm was in January 2007 with a wind max speed of 150 km / h. 

Yeah it's still a strong hitter but if things start getting worse, i can just take a quick ride to UCF. That's a shelter, probably (don't see why it wouldn't). My mom suggested going to Connecticut (the place of my birth) but that's a lot of gas money that we'd need.

I remember last year when Irma was gonna hit and it did hit strong (came in as a CAT 4 or 5, i forget) but by the time it reached where i lived, it was barely a CAT 1. Hell, it's forecasted to be a CAT 1 when Dorian hits where i live and yeah, it's just a prediction but i'm still not too worried.

I can't wait for the day the world collectively realizes that asking for simplest form in math problems is bullshit. Like, if it's exponents or some shit, i get it because why say 4x4x4x4 when you could just say 4^4.

But when it comes to fractions, it's a different matter.  For example, you do an equation and you get the anwser of 18/2. But, the problem asks for simplest form. The simplest form of 18/4 is 9/2. Both are technically the same anwser. 9/2 is just 18/4 but with extra steps. But if it's not 9/2, then it's either wrong or won't be accepted. I do not understand why math teachers and professors are so obsessed with simplest form when it comes to fractions.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

I can't wait for the day the world collectively realizes that asking for simplest form in math problems is bullshit. Like, if it's exponents or some shit, i get it because why say 4x4x4x4 when you could just say 4^4.

But when it comes to fractions, it's a different matter.  For example, you do an equation and you get the anwser of 18/2. But, the problem asks for simplest form. The simplest form of 18/4 is 9/2. Both are technically the same anwser. 9/2 is just 18/4 but with extra steps. But if it's not 9/2, then it's either wrong or won't be accepted. I do not understand why math teachers and professors are so obsessed with simplest form when it comes to fractions.

I'd agree it's perhaps going too far to consider it wrong if you don't simplify the fraction to its fullest... but at the same time, I consider it is better presented if it's in its simplest form. Unless you have to turn them back for a future opertion, then why not simplify fractions...

48 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'd agree it's perhaps going too far to consider it wrong if you don't simplify the fraction to its fullest... but at the same time, I consider it is better presented if it's in its simplest form. Unless you have to turn them back for a future opertion, then why not simplify fractions...

The thing is, when it comes to fractions, the "normal form" and the simplest form are the same. Unlike exponents where it actually is better to simplify them, with fractions, the simplest form of a fraction is......another fraction. Sometimes a whole number. Basically, it comes down to it being the same result but with extra steps.

1 hour ago, Lysithea said:

Idk the growth laws in this game then. 

They're non-existent and nonsensical.
The average human stops growing at 17, and even if they don't, they certainly don't get a 15 centimeter growth spurt, especially not if they're female. What the hell, Bernadetta?

As for the shortest character post-timeskip that is already a member of a house, I do believe it's Annette with her 153 centimeters, followed closely by Hilda with 154 (both with a talent in Axes and a Relic that is an axe, no less. The tiniest characters wield the biggest weapons... huh). I think Flayn is still shorter than both of them, however.

Edited by DragonFlames

I forgot about Hilda, so there are three people smaller than Edelgard after the timeskip.

And true, the shortest characters (aside of Flayn) carry the heaviest weapons, lol.

Thankfully constitution is not the weapon weight buffer in this game because otherwise they would be screwed so badly.

You have to see it from this point_ The character's size grows as much as the personality, so it still makes sense somehow.

No seriously, seeing someone to grow 15 cm within like one year close before the end of growing phase is just silly.

Edited by Lysithea

1 minute ago, Lysithea said:

Thankfully constitution is not the weapon weight buffer in this game because otherwise they would be screwed so badly.

Ohhh yeah... If constitution was a thing, you could forget half the characters in the game. Well... even more than you can now, I suppose.

5 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

No seriously, seeing someone to grow 15 cm within like one year close before the end of growing phase is just silly.

Indeed.

I need a SUUUUUUUUUUUUUPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGG WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD

Apparently those hurricane cakes at Publix are working because it seems that Dorian has changed paths. It'll graze the east coast of Florida but won't make landfall until it reaches the Carolinas. But by then, it should've lost most of it's power but still, stay safe folks.