The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Zeke's Bizarre Adventure

LqdxG4M.gif

reminds me of
FVSceE6.gif

15 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, Bloodstained is very good. I think i'm halfway done through though i technically did beat it because you can fight the final boss earlier than your supposed to (and get the bad ending).

i got that 2 days ago as well. Then defeated Bloodless. You defeated her yet?
Yesterday i was running like a headless chicken trying to continue but there were no clues...
turns out i need to defeat a random Monster until i get a shard that will allow me to traverse underwater...

Weird design choice tbh

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Adorable. Even though I don't recognize the blue-haired girl at the top there. I assume she's from a spin-off?

23 hours ago, Hekselka said:

Segami from Sega x Neptune
https://store.steampowered.com/app/571530/Superdimension_Neptune_VS_Sega_Hard_Girls/

Edited by Shrimperor

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

A very important message from Shulk Xenoblade

Can't wait to see this image in HD.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

About that... I'm honestly torn. I've been playing a bunch today (not much else to do when you're sick) and for whatever reason, the game just doesn't really click with me like Rorona, Lulua, and Sophie did. Characters, graphics, music, everything is quite good, but there is a certain something that just feels off about it. I can't even put my finger on what it is, but the enjoyment just... isn't there.

I don't blame you tbh, I enjoyed the game the least out of the Arland games by a significant margin and it was purely the gameplay's fault. Everything else was fine. 

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

"Archaeological Level 5" *Has only a Level 4 Archaeological Field Skill*

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm going to have to fight Trueno again!

DnlQ17BW4AA_ek4.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

reminds me of
FVSceE6.gif

I mean yeah. Zeke is a chunibyo, going on about he is the "Bringer of Chaos" and his "Eye of Shining Justice". He's like Owain Fire Emblem except that Zeke actually can back up his claims. He's the strongest swordsman of his home country and he's not even BS'ing about his "Eye of Shining Justice" he totally is because that's an actual skill that he has (only in NG+ though).

What really surprised me is how surprisingly mature Zeke can be when things get serious. 

Then defeated Bloodless. You defeated her yet?

Yep. She gave me hell. But it turns out i wasn't supposed to fight her that early yet. I was being statchecked.

Yesterday i was running like a headless chicken trying to continue but there were no clues...
turns out i need to defeat a random Monster until i get a shard that will allow me to traverse underwater...

Weird design choice tbh

Yeah, such an important ability was just a random enemy drop. Which is where i am basically. I haven't gotten past the Hidden Desert.

Edited by Armagon

23 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yep. She gave me hell. But it turns out i wasn't supposed to fight her that early yet. I was being statchecked.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

''that early''? When exactly did you fight her? I fought her after i got the Gebel bad end

She still gave me hell tho. Was a pretty though fight

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Ah, I see. So she really was from a spin-off.
I do believe it's either on Vita or PS4, too. Though since it's IF who plays the lead, I honestly don't think I'll be getting it.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

I don't blame you tbh, I enjoyed the game the least out of the Arland games by a significant margin and it was purely the gameplay's fault. Everything else was fine.

Indeed. Though now that I have three people it's going a little better in battles. Getting killed by freaking Blue Punis was frustrating, now it's fine. Sort of.
I just got my Adventurer's License, so now the actual game begins.
Sterk also appeared. He looks just like he does in his appearance in Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, where he was one of my favorite characters to use.
Not to mention, the best character from Rorona is back, too. As is her awesome theme music.
ptVB0mD.jpg
Where the heck are you in Lulua?!?

EDIT: I have one last thing to say about Super Neptunia RPG. It has one of the most beautiful underwater levels I have seen. See for yourselves:
EV7r3UO.jpg

Edited by DragonFlames

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

that early''? When exactly did you fight her? I fought her after i got the Gebel bad end

I don't remember when but i remember going back to get the goggles that kinda let you see enemy HP bars (why was this not a thing by default) before going back to the Bloodless.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Indeed. Though now that I have three people it's going a little better in battles. Getting killed by freaking Blue Punis was frustrating, now it's fine. Sort of.
I just got my Adventurer's License, so now the actual game begins.

I think you also gain access to the forge at this point so do be sure to upgrade when you can. Defeating bosses gives you a huge boost in adventure points but it's kinda tricky because 

1. Totori dies to a cotton ball thrown at 1 MPH
  2. Every boss does the dreaded "attack twice" thing.

My main recommendation for boss fights is to not use attack assists unless you really have to or you're very close to winning. Save up those gauges for guarding Totori. As for Totori herself, she should be exclusively support and her main method of attack will be synthesized items (bombs, cannons, etc). Especially if they have good traits like the one that deals bonus damage to bigger enemies.

Also another tip: you can't swap out party members at will and each one will either by in Arland or Alayna. So before heading out, make sure you have who you want so you don't waste days backtracking (and also abuse saves). That also applies to Atelier Meruru but as i've said before, time is more forgiving there.

58 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Not to mention, the best character from Rorona is back, too. As is her awesome theme music.
ptVB0mD.jpg
Where the heck are you in Lulua?!?

Still mad they baited me into thinking she'd show up.

59 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

EDIT: I have one last thing to say about Super Neptunia RPG. It has one of the most beautiful underwater levels I have seen. See for yourselves:
EV7r3UO.jpg

I really like the shot where you just see Planeptune in the background. This technologically advanced city contrasting with the blue ocean is cool visuals.

Now i'm curious about next week's sale numbers. DQ is gonna be on top no doubt, but Ryza seems to be pretty high, too

And what about Ys 9? We shall see

44 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I don't remember when but i remember going back to get the goggles that kinda let you see enemy HP bars (why was this not a thing by default) before going back to the Bloodless.

Almost same time as me then huh. If you were Mid 20s then you weren't at her early really. I heard alot of people struggled with her battle

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

EV7r3UO.jpg

Nep looks pretty funny xD

32 minutes ago, Armagon said:

aqeO6Ho.gif

He dance

Can't wait to also see this HD.

yeah, confirmed
Xenoblade is filled with people who all dance like me xD

22 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Almost same time as me then huh. If you were Mid 20s then you weren't at her early really. I heard alot of people struggled with her battle

What fucked me over was her blood rain attack. I have no idea how to avoid it. A walkthrough says stand under her umbrellas but even that didn't seem to work.

23 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

yeah, confirmed
Xenoblade is filled with people who all dance like me xD

Xenodance Chronicles

9Hl3WP4.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=12243203

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

What fucked me over was her blood rain attack. I have no idea how to avoid it. A walkthrough says stand under her umbrellas but even that didn't seem to work.

30 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Area that don't have blood above/on the wall don't rain. Directional shield could also be used
What usually fucked me was her cyclone attack, especially in 2nd phase.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Xenodance Chronicles

9Hl3WP4.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=12243203

me.jpg

EFm2m0AVUAEvYHz?format=jpg&name=large

EFm2m0GUEAAYFUc?format=jpg&name=large

EFm2m0JUEAEXmyA?format=jpg&name=large

EFm2m0DU8AAW18O?format=jpg&name=large

Fellas, i have just killed my first Superboss on Bringer of Chaos difficulty. I used Rex, Nia and Tora. Their Blade setups consisted of

• Rex: 
    • Mythra (Light Aegis)/Pyra (Fire Aegis)
    • T-elos (Dark Greataxe)
    • Corvin (Light Katana) 
  • Nia
    • Dromarch (Water Twin Rings)
    • Crossette (Fire Bitball)
    • Fiora (Wind Dual Knives)
  • Tora
    • Poppi Alpha (Earth Drill Shield)
    • Poppi QT (Dark Mech Arms)
    • Poppi QTpi (Ice Variable Saber)

I suppose my setups could've been more optimal as you can see i had a clear inbalance of elements. I actually didn't want to use Corvin at first but this took me two attempts. I had to borrow Corvin from Morag on my second attempt so i could nullify Kurodil's Titan Awakening. T-elos was there because she has a passive where the more times someone is KO'd, the more damage she deals (i actually don't remember if it's for the party or of it's just for T-elos). And of course, Nia and Tora were my pure healers and tanks respectively. With Rex being my DPS, i at least had a balanced setup on that front.

Doing this also taught me some things about BoC that i had forgotten.

1. Blade Combos don't last as long. You have to be really quick in setting those up. I could only get about four Elemental Orbs on the thing whereas i could get like, all of the elements on Normal Diffculty.
  2. I'm pretty sure building up a Special takes longer too. Thank God for pouch items.
Edited by Armagon

1 hour ago, Ingrid Brandl Galatea said:

1n5fI3s.jpg
This picture speaks for itself.

It is very sad a run has to end like that because it began to make fun.

But at end: Shame on you, Intelligent Sytems! This was the dickest move you have ever added to a Fire Emblem game!

That map sucks tbh. You don't even get go prepare for it and for the first few turns, it's just you and the Lord and you have to abuse Gambits to survive.

Then there's the fakeout at the end. 

In which difficulty have you played this map? 

I am talking about maddening because game does not let to turn down difficulty due to lack on battle preparations. 

Also Dimitri's gambit is very strong, but it does not help. 

It actually makes things worse because the enemies die to enemy phase, means more enemies will attack both. 

Edited by Ingrid Brandl Galatea

Just now, Ingrid Brandl Galatea said:

In which difficulty have you played this map?

Hard but i was more refering to the design of the map than the actual difficulty. The map itself is fine but what happens in it is dumb. Could've been designed better.

16 hours ago, Armagon said:

I think you also gain access to the forge at this point so do be sure to upgrade when you can. Defeating bosses gives you a huge boost in adventure points but it's kinda tricky because 

1. Totori dies to a cotton ball thrown at 1 MPH
  2. Every boss does the dreaded "attack twice" thing.

My main recommendation for boss fights is to not use attack assists unless you really have to or you're very close to winning. Save up those gauges for guarding Totori. As for Totori herself, she should be exclusively support and her main method of attack will be synthesized items (bombs, cannons, etc). Especially if they have good traits like the one that deals bonus damage to bigger enemies.

Also another tip: you can't swap out party members at will and each one will either by in Arland or Alayna. So before heading out, make sure you have who you want so you don't waste days backtracking (and also abuse saves). That also applies to Atelier Meruru but as i've said before, time is more forgiving there.

I do believe I can use it, yes, but I don't have the materials to make the stuff I need yet.
On the first point: That's Gino at the moment, too. Once a fourth member joins me, he's out of the party.
On the second point: Of f***ing course they do.
Thanks for the useful tips, as always!
One improvement Totori has over Rorona so far: You don't need to pay a fee to choose people for your party.

16 hours ago, Armagon said:

Things are looking great for Ryza.

Nice to see the franchise is doing well. The games are good, even if some may be a bit on the weaker side.

I am honest enough to myself when I say it was my biggest victory in my about 27 year long gaming history. I am certain not many people could beat it blind in maddening. 

However it does not change the fact that chapter is the biggest farce I have ever had to deal with in FE. This map has to be changed in an update no matter what because the game cannot force me to use very important units as canon fodder. This game literally expected from me to make Ashe, the worst unit of the BL imo, a wyvern lord to save the healer ladies and from Sylvain and Felix to take hits by bow users to cover Ingrid's back. 

Edited by Ingrid Brandl Galatea