• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

You shouldn't look at their goddess forms, particularly Vert's (the blonde girl on the upper right of that image - would be right up Mangs' alley, if he knew), if that's already a turn-off for you (which, if it is, I understand completely, btw. Not everything is for everyone).
As Armagon and Shrimperor already said: the series isn't even that bad with it's fanservice (tbh, I was reluctant to try the series at first due to what I've heard about the fanservice).
As for the teenage thing, Megadimension Neptunia VII basically confirms that they (at least the black-haired girl Noire) aren't in their teens. In one scene, she complains about someone making it seem like she's getting "involved with a high-schooler". Another scene has them say that the goddesses are practically ageless so long as they have access to their goddess forms.
But yes, the games do have fanservice, I won't deny that. They do make fun of it for all it's worth, like every Anime and JRPG trope.

Thing is, I'm kinda tired of all these anime games that have fanservice. A gamer in their late teens can only take so much fanservice, you know.

23 minutes ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

Thing is, I'm kinda tired of all these anime games that have fanservice. A gamer in their late teens can only take so much fanservice, you know.

As someone who's in their last year of teenage-hood, I'd much rather that than the intense amounts of blood and gore you get from (usually) triple AAA Western games tbh.

Like unless the fanservice is extremely intrusive, i actually don't mind.

6 hours ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

There are other games & genres out there. Not to mention you chose an image that barely has any fanservice to complain about fanservice.

Must have been in her mysterious black box that comes up once in a Heart-to-Heart. Alongside the dog mode. QTπ is best Poppy, followed by Poppibuster.

And with the earlier mention of fanservice:

Spoiler

3fZm1Uw.jpgMen can't equip this stuff beyond the headpiece, with nothing similar as a replacement.

But you have to be really really really horny to go and get these. Why? So little fabric requires so many Dinobeast parts. Which is why even if I had the mats to make these (I don't), I wouldn't.

As armor, on paper these aren't the worst things around. A full set gives 25% resistance to every Attribute with no weaknesses. But if you have a specific prey on mind, you're probably better off decking yourself in gear that has greater resistance against whatever Attributes they use a lot.

Because it's literally only for one day, i had to buy my reservations to see the Konosuba movie a month and a half in advance. I was supposed to sit next to a friend but some bastard sniped the seat, so now i have to sit at the other end of the row.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

QTπ is best Poppy,

Agreed. Both in design and in combat, she's my favorite Poppi form.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And with the earlier mention of fanservice:

Reveal hidden contents

3fZm1Uw.jpgMen can't equip this stuff beyond the headpiece, with nothing similar as a replacement.

But you have to be really really really horny to go and get these. Why? So little fabric requires so many Dinobeast parts. Which is why even if I had the mats to make these (I don't), I wouldn't.

I refuse to believe Telethia parts went into making that set.

Edited by Armagon

Dancing Nia is still more hilarious. 

Also I never got final Poppi in Xeno 2. 😞

For some reason I went 25 years back by watching some episodes of The Snurfs. But even today I love watching them. Reminds me that a game for Gameboy exists, a really hard platformer actually. Could not beat it when I owned it. 

42 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I WIN!

You sure about that? Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

HairyPertinentBluebreastedkookaburra-siz

She dance

You can dance, you can jive
Having the time of your life, ooh
See that girl, watch that scene
Dig in the Dancing Queen

Who here actually knows that song? It's one of my grandmother's favorites.

6 minutes ago, Ingrid Brandl Galatea said:

Also the only good music of today is videogame music. 

Truth.

4 minutes ago, Ingrid Brandl Galatea said:

Time for some unnecessary knowledge:

Mario in Mario Kart 64 quotes an ABBA song when he slips on a banana. 

Mamma Mia!