The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Nah, more like friendly rivals, but there's that one very popular scene where Estelle confuses Anelace's words for a confession and the community meme'd the hell out of it xD

Meme'd to the point of modding extra Estelle x Anelace scenes in lmao

Oh my!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

She does S-Craft damage with normal attacks XXD

174?cb=20170517010104

Also, is that Mueller in the picture the same Mueller that is Olivert's personal guard and friend as well as Kurt's older brother?

Just now, Shrimperor said:

She's the granddaughter of Rean's Master, btw.

Inb4 in CS4 she becomes a member of Rean's harem because Yun Ka Fai said so.

In all seriousness, though: do we ever even see that guy? He gets mentioned a few times, even sends Rean a letter in CS3, but he himself never appears.
By the way, isn't he also the master of Cassius Bright, a.k.a. Estelle's dad?

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

174?cb=20170517010104

Thing is though, to get her OP equipment, you have to do 2 very very very hard quests with her. The 2nd one in particular is Wew. A boss battle consisting of mixing the two strongest bosses in the trilogy together.

Like, the only way to win this battle is to use the strongest character in the series. One who has crafts with almost 0 delay, and even then it's still though as nails.

Also, is that Mueller in the picture the same Mueller that is Olivert's personal guard and friend as well as Kurt's older brother?

Yup, the same and only.

One of the reaons i love Trails so much: the interconnected world

Inb4 in CS4 she becomes a member of Rean's harem because Yun Ka Fai said so.

Don't give them ideas now. Please xD

By the way, isn't he also the master of Cassius Bright, a.k.a. Estelle's dad?

Yup!

Edited by Shrimperor

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Get well soon!

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

get well soon and take care of yourself

Actually I don't think it's even a cold, just a throat irritation.

It doesn't affect me too much.

I paniced too early.

Just saw a screenshot of 3rd's final dungeon.

His is how a final dungeon has to be!

Everyone is forced and you may listen to a theme which truly has final dungeon quality:

Edited by Falcom Knight

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Thing is though, to get her OP equipment, you have to do 2 very very very hard quests with her. The 2nd one in particular is Wew. A boss battle consisting of mixing the two strongest bosses in the trilogy together.

Jebus...

Like, the only way to win this battle is to use the strongest character in the series. One who has crafts with almost 0 delay, and even then it's still though as nails.

Just throw some random, overhyped Erebonian NPC at them and they'll grovel in the dust before long. XD

Yup, the same and only.

Neat!

One of the reaons i love Trails so much: the interconnected world

That is a cool aspect about it, it's true!

Don't give them ideas now. Please xD

Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yup!

Then I remembered right. Nice!

---

Are we talking final dungeon themes? Then I can't let this go unmentioned:

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Oh my god.

Also, Sky 3rd has by far the best final Boss battle in the series.

4 Phases. Each Party gets a Phase, with the 'Main'/last Phase for Kevin & Ries' (Sky 3rd MCs) Party.

OST that plays in the first 3 Phases

One of my favs.

5 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Seriously the patching can't become worse than the purchase for me.

You know, the moment someone says stuff like that, things usually DO turn out worse. Look at Project X Zone 2. At one point, one character states that it's a good thing that enemies aren't coming from all four directions, and no sooner than she says that, enemies appear in the one direction where there were none previously.

Edited by Shadow Mir

9 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Also how to provide, if someone is in self-quarantine for at least two weeks?

Depending on where you live, you should be able to get groceries delivered' if not, you might be able to order in stuff from restaraunts via companies such as Skipthedishes or Doordash..

7 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Assuming it's just another cold.

I don't have fever (yet).

Though I would have had as many cold in 2020 as in the past two years together.

2020 is a plague for me so far.

Also if I don't recover fast, I'll have to cancel my gastroscopie appointment next wednesday, which would really suck.

Oof. Get better soon.

2018 was really bad for my family, 2019 was pretty bad, and so far... 2020 just isn't gonna be good for anyone.

The kind of music that makes me happy is classical; even though most people have nevr heard of him, Gustav Holst wrote some gold other than The Planets.

Spoiler

I also really like Stenhammar's 2nd. The opening 1:45 ish gives me the chills!

Spoiler

Hope y'all have a great day!

I should listen more to music from the late 18th till early 20th century.

Classic music is so good, and videogame music is based on this.

Also I have neither family nor friends, so I guess I have to order deliveries from a supermarket, but then I would have contact to bringer too.

4 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

I should listen more to music from the late 18th till early 20th century.

Classic music is so good, and videogame music is based on this.

Also I have neither family nor friends, so I guess I have to order deliveries from a supermarket, but then I would have contact to bringer too.

Yes, everyone should listen to Classical music! If you're looking for nice places to start, I got you.

If you have a Save on Foods near you, I've heard excellent things about their delivery service. Otherwise, I guess you'll just have to find somewhere that works.

I think that Ameia's actually gonna be able to survive Ch. 11 now that she actually grew in stats other than luck!

CORMAG YOU HECKING ARSE-HOLE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ATTACK MY UNARMED UNIT, NOT FRICKITTY-FRACKING DUESSEL WHO CAN ORKO YOU! I WANT YOUR ELYSIAN WHIP!!!!!

I hate bad A.I.

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Lvl 3 i tried 5 times yesterday amd couldn't do it.

Did the Lv.3 on my first try.

All that Mario Party mashing paying off.

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Sure the quest system was a bit annoying with all the hidden quests if you wanted to go for max AP, but otherwise, I had a lot of fun with it.

Quest system was annoying in CS1 because you never got any money out of it. The only way to really get more money beyond just finding it was through selling septium.

Speaking of septium, i really like Cold Steel's system where the septium you can sell isn't the same ones that you use to make Quartz (because you don't make Quartz in Cold Steel). Selling septium in Sky and Crossbell for money was very discouraged because then you couldn't use that for your Orbments. And yet, that method usually brought in more money than quests do.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

My main problem with CS gameplay is imo the difficulty. All the games follow the same system, but in Sky it was challenging and i had to think almost every fight. I can count the number of challenging boss fights in the whole CS1/2 in less than one hand, on Nightmare.

I feel that the bosses in Sky were hard but for the wrong reasons. By which i mean Sky SC in particular (because Sky FC's bosses can be cheesed and Sky 3rd had pretty decent bosses). And it all culminates with probably the worst final boss in the entire series. And that's just on Normal, i can't imagine on Nightmare. Cold Steel's bosses aren't that good but i'd take Cold Steel bosses over Sky SC bosses tbh.

I like my challenge but not when it's bullshit.

Crossbell bosses are best.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

In all seriousness, though: do we ever even see that guy? He gets mentioned a few times, even sends Rean a letter in CS3, but he himself never appears.

He has yet to appear. I think he does appear in a flashback but kind of obscured. 

Not as spoiler but as of CS4, we do know that he's currently in Eastern Zemuria.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Also, Sky 3rd has by far the best final Boss battle in the series.

4 Phases. Each Party gets a Phase, with the 'Main'/last Phase for Kevin & Ries' (Sky 3rd MCs) Party.

I actually don't consider the first three as the final boss, mainly since they're all different.

There was talk of final dungeon themes? Time for me to shill Xenoblade again

32 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Same with me.
This is sorta why I somewhat prefer action RPGs over turn-based ones, because I feel like success or failure is a little bit more in the player's hands. With an ARPG boss, you can usually chalk a loss up to not being skilled enough. With a turn-based system, that isn't always as clear as it might seem at first.
Love both to death, though, don't get me wrong; three of my all-time favorite games have turn-based combat.

He has yet to appear. I think he does appear in a flashback but kind of obscured. 

Not as spoiler but as of CS4, we do know that he's currently in Eastern Zemuria.

I wonder if/when we'll ever see him, because his Eight Leaves, One Blade thing does seem pretty important to the overall lore.
And him being in Eastern Zemuria truly isn't a spoiler, since CS3 outright says that he is there. All it says is that that doesn't change during CS4, which I honestly thought it wouldn't, because Eastern Zemuria is really, really far away according to everyone in the game that mentions it.

There was talk of final dungeon themes? Time for me to shill Xenoblade again

How dare you express love for your favorite game/franchise? What are you, a normal person? Disgusting!
I mean, I shill Nights of Azure all the time, so I get it. Also, it's the undeniable truth that Xenoblade's composers are serious geniuses and that the soundtracks are usually top notch. I love listening to them, even though I've never played the games (with the exception of Xenoblade 2, which now that I think about it, I really should go back to.)

With that said, Nights of Azure and the sequel have some pretty beautiful final dungeon themes, too:
Nights of Azure - Bloody Blue (Wandering Ark)
Nights of Azure 2 - Destino
I love both of these themes and I can't say which is better.

Edited by DragonFlames

48 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ditto. That's why I think Thracia and Binding Blade are **** - their brand of difficulty is cheap and frustration-inducing. Same for Lunatic+. Lunatic was bad enough, but adding random skills to everything on top of inflated stats (of which one of those is Counter)??? Ugh.

Edited by Shadow Mir

I'd say, lately I've had on my mind one game I used to play and now kinda want to do so again:

Tactics Ogre - The Knights of Lodis

I vaguely remember playing that one almost eighteen years ago, when I was given the game (and a few others) to try by the brother of a tutor (at least, I think she was sort of a tutor) I once had as a kid, as a reward for doing well. If I'm not forgetting anything else, it was actually the first SRPG I ever played. Though I don't think I ever made it far in the time I had it.

58 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I feel that the bosses in Sky were hard but for the wrong reasons.

Imo, only SC prologue boss and final boss were like that.

Prologue gave me a "Eins! Zwei! Drei!" Trauma. I even resarted the game on normal because of it, before deciding normal is too easy and returned to hard.

And final boss was too freaking tanky, but that's a problem in almost all Falcom games, especially Trails

I DID IT! I FINALLY AFTER 865 HECKING ATTEMPTS, I BEAT PHANTOM SHIP WITH ONLY THE TRAINEES! YES! YESYEYSYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!