The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

45 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

except the low movement part, of course

honestly, that isn't that bad in Echoes/3H because Magic has longer range and not just 1-2

Ya know, since we talking FE and all, something else that annoys me:

Transformer units.

They just look cool...and that's it. They should feel unique.

Tellius had the right idea, but the execution made any non-royal pretty much useless.

Something that could work would be like Trigger conditions.

For example: A shy/unsocial unit will only transform when no allies are nearby, a bloodlusty when too many enemies nearby, a Coward only when HP is above 50%

etc.

Could add some flavour to the units

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

The monster I mean (I honestly don't remember its name) appears inside a

Reveal hidden contents

collapsed building. It jumps down at you when you're going up the stairs. It looks kind of like a bigger version of the other dark humanoid things that appear there.

Dunno if that is Dimitri (it doesn't have an eyepatch or noodle-like hair, at the very least), but if you say there is another way, then I will seek it out!

Yep, that's Dimitri alright.

The last few areas in Xenoblade 2 are pretty linear for the most part and it may look like some Unique Monsters are in your way. But you're able to sneak past all of them or avoid their routes.

But, if you do feel like fighting them, know that all the Unique Monsters that appear in these last few areas are mostly appropriate to your current levels.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

The last few areas in Xenoblade 2 are pretty linear for the most part and it may look like some Unique Monsters are in your way. But you're able to sneak past all of them or avoid their routes.

But, if you do feel like fighting them, know that all the Unique Monsters that appear in these last few areas are mostly appropriate to your current levels.

That's also the part where they start to really test you as well.

And i've done it. I completed the no-Blade summon run of Xenoblade 2 in about 40 hours (honestly surprised at how fast i did it). It was pretty fun working with a limited Blade pool and finding ways around it. It was my first playthrough in a while and let me tell you, going through the game again gave me that same unique feeling of joy when i played it back when the game launched. God, i love this game so much. Xenoblade 2 is still my favorite game of all time, flaws and all, and will remain that way until something comes along and takes it's spot.

48 minutes ago, Armagon said:

And i've done it. I completed the no-Blade summon run of Xenoblade 2 in about 40 hours (honestly surprised at how fast i did it). It was pretty fun working with a limited Blade pool and finding ways around it. It was my first playthrough in a while and let me tell you, going through the game again gave me that same unique feeling of joy when i played it back when the game launched. God, i love this game so much. Xenoblade 2 is still my favorite game of all time, flaws and all, and will remain that way until something comes along and takes it's spot.

Congrats! Wow, not bad at all! I agree, as there is a reason as to why I've clocked over 1,000 hours in it! So, what were the most difficult points, out of curiosity? 

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

So, what were the most difficult points, out of curiosity?

The Jin and Malos boss fight at the end of Ch.7 is still the hardest fight in the game imo. That one gave me some trouble. Other than that, it wasn't that hard of a run. 

Next time i'll do a Common Blade-only run, which is 100% possible

This contains endgame spoilers for Xenoblade 2.

Spoiler

29 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Next time i'll do a Common Blade-only run, which is 100% possible

I've heard it said the very best Commons can be better than some Rares, if not as visually magnificent. I can see a Common Dark Ether Cannon outdoing Azami to name one easy example, Azami's 30% HP or less damage buffs aren't worth the danger. Getting Commons of the highest quality with a great selection of specials and passives is as much a gamble as a Rare Blade however, if not more.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I've heard it said the very best Commons can be better than some Rares

Yep. The best passive a Common Blade can get is Orb Mastery, which allows the Blade to inflict an Elemental Orb without doing a full Blade Combo. As no Rare Blade have Orb Mastery, this makes the best Common Blades more useful for certain situations, especially on the Land of Challenge's higher difficulties.

Okay, started Act II of DQV. I often see people refer to V's three acts as generations. It's not really that accurate, in my opinion, considering things.

Anyway, only made it to Heaven's Above Abbey. Well, will continue another day.

mAB1pSd.jpgLezWdCK.jpg

teeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteehee

17 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

honestly, that isn't that bad in Echoes/3H because Magic has longer range and not just 1-2

Thst is true.

As for transforming units, my only issue with them is that their transformation items can run out in older games, at which point they're just unusable dead weight. Otherwise, I'm fine with the way they're implemented, actually.

16 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, he is at the same level as Rex is currently. I just don't stand a chance against the guy without the others, even with Mr. Nomura Man being OP as hell. Not only is Dimitri really strong on his own, there are plenty of other flunkies around as well, so running past him is pretty much my only option. I just need to be careful not to go into battle mode, since there is no way to end it without defeating the enemies (something that really needs changing in the next game, in my opinion).

13 hours ago, Armagon said:

Congratulations!

8 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Bonjour!

Teehee

Buongiorno!

Teehee

8 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Teehee

TeEhEe!

35 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

LezWdCK.jpg

I laughed so hard when I got that trophy. XD

---

On this episode of games out of context:

wQO04L0.jpg

Teehee.

I am the Teehee of my Musse

Teehee is my Body and Teehee is my Blood

Have uttered over a thousand Teehees

Unknown to Alisa, nor known to Laura

Have withstood rivals to seduce Rean many times

Yet, those hands will never hold Rean's bod

So as i flirt, UNLIMITED TEEHEE WORKS!

28 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I am the Teehee of my Musse

Teehee is my Body and Teehee is my Blood

Have uttered over a thousand Teehees

Unknown to Alisa, nor known to Laura

Have withstood rivals to seduce Rean many times

Yet, those hands will never hold Rean's bod

So as i flirt, UNLIMITED TEEHEE WORKS!

Awesome! XD
Although going by what I know of CS4, Musse's hands can hold Rean's bod. XD

12 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Idk what to think about it, especially in combination with hot.

"Hot for Teacher" is a song by Van Halen (and it's a banger). It's also the name of the trophy that you receive when you reach max bond with Sara in CS1.
Aside from that, I think it's just an idiom used to describe those who have a crush on their teacher.

---

93KoWP0.jpg
lol

Edited by DragonFlames

39 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yeah, he is at the same level as Rex is currently. I just don't stand a chance against the guy without the others, even with Mr. Nomura Man being OP as hell. Not only is Dimitri really strong on his own, there are plenty of other flunkies around as well, so running past him is pretty much my only option. I just need to be careful not to go into battle mode, since there is no way to end it without defeating the enemies (something that really needs changing in the next game, in my opinion).

Going through that point, I don't remember having so much trouble, what level are you?

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Going through that point, I don't remember having so much trouble, what level are you?

Nearly everything kills Rex in just a few strikes. It's absolutely awful.

Edited by DragonFlames