Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

VOTALS

[3] Blitz: Core, 13th, Nightmare, Domu, Core, Domu, 13th, Eclipse, 13th [Nightmare, Eclipse, 13th]

[2] Sho: JB, JB, 13th, Domu, 13th, Strawman, Eclipse, 13th, Strawman, JB, Eclipse, 13th [Domu, JB]

[1] Nightmare: Blitz, Rein (forced), Blitz, 13th, 13th [Rein]

[1] 13th: Blitz, Blitz, Bizz, JB, Sho, Bizz, Bizz, Core, Domu, JB, JB, Domu, Strawman, Strawman, Bizz, Sho, Core, JB, Sho [sho]

[0] Domu: Strawman, Kay, Kay, Eclipse, Eclipse, Strawman, Sho, Sho

[0] Eclipse: Joshy, Rein, Blitz, Kay, Blitz , Domu, Kay, Domu, Rein, JB

[0] Rein: 13th, 13th

[0] JB: Sho, Sho

[0] Core: Domu, Domu

Fixed.

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

I blame alcohol.

Okay, now going to read some more.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I still have no idea how to guess ratios. But 4 always seems like a reasonable number. Of course we have no idea at this point whether its 1 mafia or 2 mafias. I would assume 1 though, simply because having a 2 person mafia would probably limit each mafia to 2 members which is brutal(as I just found out in FE4 lol). Though seeing how Eclipse is clumping neutrals with mafia, there's always the chance of 3 maf, 1 neutral, 10 town.

Yeah, I still have no idea how to guess ratios. But 4 always seems like a reasonable number. Of course we have no idea at this point whether its 1 mafia or 2 mafias. I would assume 1 though, simply because having a 2 person mafia would probably limit each mafia to 2 members which is brutal(as I just found out in FE4 lol). Though seeing how Eclipse is clumping neutrals with mafia, there's always the chance of 3 maf, 1 neutral, 10 town.

I could see a 3 maf, 1 neutral, 10 town working out.

You might have a mafia roleblocker, mafia driver, and mafia inspector, or something like that (pulling random roles out of my rear!), a neutral Survivor, and 10 Town.

That's how mafia theory works, IIRC. . .and 4/1/9 reeks of bastard setup. Not that I won't discount it, but still.

If that were so, then Nags would get Bastard Host Points x3.

But I think that 3/1/10 sounds like the most likely setup.

It works well, so long as Mafia is competent.

I fell asleep. Probably going back to sleep after this, but I kinda just wanted to say that I don't understand some of Sho's arguments and I notice that not only did Strawman forget me in his list, but no one even counted my vote for Core.

I fell asleep. Probably going back to sleep after this, but I kinda just wanted to say that I don't understand some of Sho's arguments and I notice that not only did Strawman forget me in his list, but no one even counted my vote for Core.

No one likes you, its the reason you retired.

We barely understand some of Sho's arguments either, so you aren't alone.

And I'm falling asleep at the keys, good night.

I expect to see some progress and not be lynched, because I make a much prettier target for a shooting.

VOTALS

[3] Blitz: Core, 13th, Nightmare, Domu, Core, Domu, 13th, Eclipse, 13th, Iris [Nightmare, Eclipse, 13th]

[2] Sho: JB, JB, 13th, Domu, 13th, Strawman, Eclipse, 13th, Strawman, JB, Eclipse, 13th [Domu, JB]

[1] 13th: Blitz, Blitz, Bizz, JB, Sho, Bizz, Bizz, Core, Domu, JB, JB, Domu, Strawman, Strawman, Bizz, Bizz Sho, Core, JB, Sho [sho]

[1] Core: Domu, Domu, Core

That better be damn right.

Ugh, I have to go to bed soon, so I can wake up for my doctor's appointment. And the phase ends tomorrow at 7:30 my time; no guarantees I'll be awake.>__<

I forgot you? BIZZ I'M SO SORRY.

I must have accidentally forgot to paste you after cutting you.

Eclipse

Iris

Core

13th

BIZZ

Kay

Blitz

Rein

JB

Shinori

Nightmare

Rapier and Sho

That is where I meant to put you, iirc.

My argument is that I missunderstood rapiers questions of why do I still want to lynch Nighty as Why did I want to lynch Nighty and answered accordingly with bad logic from the very early steps of game

then everyone thinks me as scummy. I hope this is good enough summary to dear Bizzity

VOTALS

[3] Blitz: Core, 13th, Nightmare, Domu, Core, Domu, 13th, Eclipse, 13th, Iris [Nightmare, Eclipse, 13th]

[1] 13th: Blitz, Blitz, Bizz, JB, Sho, Bizz, Bizz, Core, Domu, JB, JB, Domu, Strawman, Strawman, Bizz, Bizz Sho, Core, JB, Sho [sho]

[1] Core: Domu, Domu, Bizz

Don't stress over it, it's not your responsibility to do votals

Edited by Diavolo

Here, let me make a final correction before bed. And if I am reading the time of ending right, it ends around 3 AM my time. I will sure as hell not be awake.

So yeah, Votals.

VOTALS

[1] 13th: Blitz, Blitz, Bizz, JB, Sho, Bizz, Bizz, Core, Domu, JB, JB, Domu, Strawman, Strawman, Bizz, Bizz Sho, Core, JB, Sho [sho and I think we are missing a Bizz unvote here]

[1] Core: Domu, Domu, Bizz [bizz]

VOTALS

[1] Core: Domu, Domu, Core

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Just wanted to say these are right, with all the unvotes, you guys can stop.

Man, I can't wait for Eclipse's summary: Page 29&30: Useless fluff about votals. Why we should leave it up to the hosts.

Good night, guys~!

I want to see it now too. Thanks Iris.

Se you Night 1.

We're on Day 1, and we are only 255 posts away from overtaking FE4 Mafia's entirety. See what you guys get with me besides a killer headache?

I guess I can agree on a Blitz lynch. ##Vote:Blitz

Not the strongest evidence I've seen, but looking back I believe there is enough for it to be justified.

Though I wish he would have said more in his defense this last page or so, to be honest.