Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

I defend it in its contexts at the time when we know jackshit. killing nighty had every good side of any other lynch at that point had plus the slight odds that my theory was right. How was this garbage? explain now.

remember only info that was around at the time i made that theory is considered. stand behind your words. I dare you

You still don't realize that your Lolgambit with 97 chances of losing and 3 chances of winning would be a mislynch? How sad.

I stay behind my words and my sword's ready, come at me bro.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sho, shut up, it doesn't matter for now.

Whoever makes this go into round 149 may consider themselves impaled. Talk about something else, for example, take a look at who voted Blitz and see whether you can deduce anything from that.

You still don't realize that your Lolgambit with 97 chances of losing and 3 chances of winning would be a mislynch? How sad.

I stay behind my words and my sword's ready, come at me bro.

Same or worse can be said of every other lynch opyion of that time. I stand by my word

Whoever makes this go into round 149 may consider themselves impaled. Talk about something else, for example, take a look at who voted Blitz and see whether you can deduce anything from that.

I won't Im scumhunting as I find rapier scummy.

Blitz rechearch? sure

Well, it's easy to pin the blame on Blitz. He wasn't doing anything useful, he was being random, and whenever he appeared he came with questionable logic. There isn't much to say regarding that, and we kinda lack info and play time.

Oh what the hell, I'll ##Vote: Blitz before I go to sleep, just in case.

Nighty didn't have a solid opinion about anyone, so he decided to bet on Blitz as his final judgement. Is it just me or is he keeping a good look/track at the time?

Never mind, your logic is shittier than Sho's, and that is not something to brag about. Sho admitted that his logic was dumb, at least. You also have been doing nearly nothing to contribute. Did you bother reading where you were on my "what I think of you" list?

##Unvote

##Vote: Blitz

Clipsey, mah former Obi-Wan Kenobi of Mafias, nailed him in every aspect.

...Blitz. That was the most singlehandedly illogical post I have ever seen. Sho, you've been moved on the priorities for now.

##Unvote Sho (And Paperblade, even though it was a joke), ##Vote Blitz

Sheeped. He was going after Sho, then he decided to give up and vote on Blitz without a former opinion about him.

In summary: 13th was too lazy to think, and Nightmare kept track on the hour and thus wanted to leave his final judgement before the end of the turn. Aside from that, I see no problem with the ones who voted him.

sorry for not being too active

distracted by skyward sword

Anyway, I would like to take a look at some of the reasoning behind the Blitz lynch. The people who voted for Blitz in the end are Nightmare, Eclipse, 13th, Sho, and lastly Strawman. Nightmare voted Blitz before he went to sleep on the first day of the phase. I don't really like this vote. Eclipse voted for Blitz because he thought his logic was miserable, which is certainly true. I don't like 13th anyway because he gave up far too easily earlier in the day. He voted Blitz because of his bad logic. Sho's logic for this lynch was "Considering its reasonably either me or Blitz and I know for fact Im town so" he voted. ;/ Lastly, Strawman says he thinks there is enough evidence to back up the Blitz lynch, so he goes with it. I don't realy like the logic of anyone except eclipse, who didn't like his logic, and even then it's not the strongest argument in the world. The last three in particular seem like sheep votes, and Nightmare's vote was a "what the hell why not" one from early on. The lynch overall seems really forced.

Just my thoughts for now.

Rein, your logic is helpful

Just a few things to note

-Nightmare was easily keeping track of time on his end, but he never changed his vote, which makes me wonder

-Eclipse is a girl, to start, and while you many sayi its not a strong argument, it is an argument

-I tend to do stupid things like this anyways, so that doesn't tell you much of me.

-Sho is already showing his scummy side with his arguments in general. Nothing is adding up.

-I would like to see Strawman's logic for voting Blitz.

Lessee. . .of the people that voted off our biggest fluff poster. . .

Nightmare - From his answers here, he didn't like the amount of fluff Blitz was posting. More reasoning.

me - Blitz was a fluff machine, and not contributing. His logic for being suspicious of me was bad, and he laughed at an earlier vote for him here, which is never a good thing.

13th - Jumped all over the place, stuck to me way too closely, and I've asked that the resident vig shoot him anyway.

Sho - Self-preservation is not necessarily a bad thing, but I find it amusing that he agreed with Nightmare, despite his earlier attempts to get him lynched.

Strawman - That. . .uh, didn't look really good. I can agree with his sentiment about Blitz saying more when people voted for him.

As I have said, I have tossed those plans away. Am I suppose to be insufferable bitch who can't work with people because they seemed reasonable lynch target before?

##Vote: Eclipse because sharing opinions with 13th and Rapier, both former lynch canditates

see just how ridiculous your own logic is?

1. You just lost your bet.

2. It's night.

3. What I was talking about was the past. Did you forget your past actions?

This sums up my thoughts of the situation so far:

As I have said, I have tossed those plans away. Am I suppose to be insufferable bitch who can't work with people because they seemed reasonable lynch target before?

##Vote: Eclipse because sharing opinions with 13th and Rapier, both former lynch canditates

see just how ridiculous your own logic is?

See just how ridiculous your own logic is?² So you don't like us because we're agaisnt you, I SEE.

1. You just lost your bet.

2. It's night.

3. What I was talking about was the past. Did you forget your past actions?

This sums up my thoughts of the situation so far:

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Sho is officially the newest idiot on this Mafia game. Someone shoot him, please.

His attempts to make us forget his past actions are proof enough to me to be scum

(Sorry for another sheep-logic, eclipse...)

A) I haven't lost a thing. Ridiculous is not even close to insult in this scenario.

B) As I said, what does blitz lynch and my nighty lynch suggest have to do with eachother what so ever?

C) Rapier, YOU STILL HAVEN*T PROVED MY LOGIC RIDICULOUS SO KINDLY SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE YOU DO (again not insult but very reasonable suggestion)

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Sho is officially the newest idiot on this Mafia game. Someone shoot him, please.

His attempts to make us forget his past actions are proof enough to me to be scum

(Sorry for another sheep-logic, eclipse...)

I am not trying to make you forget. Im trying to make you not link completely unrelevant facts together and calling it logic

Sho has my sympathy for being able to think even while he's as nervous and agitated as a person who's dying of asthma. I'd stop picking on him if he weren't out trying to hit me with a hammer. >:

Am I suppose to be insufferable bitch who can't work with people because they seemed reasonable lynch target before?

That sounds like an insult to me. Bringing personal insults into a game doesn't help your case, as it looks like you've discarded logic for emotion.

I am talking about your past actions of trying to get Nightmare lynched. It happened. I linked it all over the place. I did not say you are doing it NOW.

The most relevant part of that song talks about changing one's self. Do give it a shot, Sho.

I'll admit my logic behind my vote for Blitz was not the best, and I myself was not very confident in the vote overall. I was torn between him, Sho, and Rapier. Sho and Rapier however began to look less suspicious because they were both caught in this huge misunderstanding which made Sho's actions look more scummy than they actually were, imo. Rapier was a big cause of the misunderstanding. Upon looking back in the thread and trying to make up my mind I stumbled upon a few posts by Blitz which seemed to help fuel Rapier's confusion to Sho's posts, which is what caused this ridiculous argument that is still happening and is not getting us anywhere new. With that and how many posts he had made, it looked like he was just making too many theories without solid logic and was distracting the day's discussion. There was a reason why I wanted him to explain/defend himself more because I was not confident in that vote.

As for other people voting him:

Nightmare - Didn't like fluff, became less sure of Blitz's scumminess. Didn't see a better option.

Eclipse- DIdn't like his fluff. Though she really didn't like him voting her. Seemed rather defensive about that.

13th - Was always following right behind Eclipse. Didn't like how Blitz sided with Sho and called Eclipse scummy?

Sho - Wanted to ensure a lynch that was not him.

Strawman - Explanation above.

That sounds like an insult to me. Bringing personal insults into a game doesn't help your case, as it looks like you've discarded logic for emotion.

I am talking about your past actions of trying to get Nightmare lynched. It happened. I linked it all over the place. I did not say you are doing it NOW.

The most relevant part of that song talks about changing one's self. Do give it a shot, Sho.

Its not an insult, its the image I got from your post, apparently not what you meant to say so I let it slide.

But I don't wanna be a furry