Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Invalid votes: I was made aware of that just after the fact, but I'm not sure whether or not the mafia knew this. It still does look suspicious. Now, onto the more traditional arguments, especially regarding 13th lynch over Sho's lynch.

13th's dramatic 'improvement' ("I doubt vig exists before the first night comes in" doesn't strike me as very good.) really set off my scumdar, but it was only made worse when in the middle of N1, he started pushing for Sho's lynch-by vigilante. This looks like a bussing attempt with my above theory, but it also works with BP survivor in existence, as it doesn't get 13th shot. D2 rolls along, and he moves to the pre-existing Domu wagon, despite his various statements that he felt Sho was scummy. He persuades Domu against himself, and uses that as evidence of his trying to help, which it really isn't.

Domu defends his persuade and claim here here, which really troubles me. There's a lot of wifom running around there.

Of course. When you are defending someone instead of attacking, nailing or hammering, that's because they might be buddies. Right?? Umm no.

Then we have his sudden Sho vote after survivor claim, which looks like sheeping JB to some extent. I don't like it, to say the least, when he's been inconsistent throughout the game so far. That's why I sort of want to lynch 13th more. =/

Moving on, we have Domu trying to call my theory ridiculous. 8]

My theories were ridiculous, but that isn't hypocrisy. If your theory is ridiculous, then mines doesn't matter.

Mind the wording. what I said is that you 3 were likely to be mafia. That doesn't make you mafia, nor does it make sho or 13th mafia.

Interestingly enough, remove Sho, and it still looks like you and 13th are buddying to some extent.

How so? 13th didn't even agree with a Sho lynch to begin with. The only one who decided to bite Sho's leg was me.

I'm going after 13th due to D1 and his drastic change-of play, dear. If you want, I can change votes to lynch you. ;)

Anything else besides "Domu defended 13th, that means he's his buddy"?

This was after Paladin!Rein rode in and called you out, and you admitted it.

Bold: If you're going to argue technicalities, then you never said that. Otherwise, you did say it right here.

Not saying =/= not thinking. Some things are said in other ways.

Survivor is third party. They can joint win with mafia, so they don't really want to stick out until the end of the game. Sho going out on a limb is pretty OOC for a survivor.

Third parties only join the Mafia when they are helping them reach their objective. On the Survivor's case, since his job is to survive (obviously), the Mafias can kill him and make him lose the game.

Mind you, Sho is playing a lot like Anouleth when he isn't town, so he IS acting OOC.

Sorry, but since I don't know how Anouleth plays/what it has to do with Sho, I'll leave it here.

----

Cut the 'weak player' crap. This feels like a rerun of CM4.

I'm not dramatizing that I'm a newbie, weak or anything like that. I just said that it was my way of contributing, be it good enough or not. Don't put stuff into my mouth, please.

So basically you're attacking my theory, then turning around and trying to lynch quiet people/ 13th. =/

I'm not attacking your theory, I'm questioning it. Besides, it's about time you rewrite it, after it became proved that voting either with Vote: Someone or ##Vote: Someone is acceptable;

I particularly want to know why you think that Me, Sho and 13th are partners in crime. No, I -demand- it.

@BP survivor: I am le skeptical, but we could check tonight with a vig shot, should he exist.

Wait... When did Sho say that he's the Bulletproof?

Yes? Why?

Because I AM THE BULLETPROOF. Independent Bulletproof, to be exact. Now how are you the Independent Bulletproof too? You lie!

Nice played Sho. Bulletproof is a nice role to claim when you're Mafia, because, well, YOU'RE IMMUNE TO GETTING KILLED IF YOU KILL PEOPLE YOURSELF. Game over.

Oh yeah. Thats interesting. What next? You are vig on top of this to make yourself able to beat that thingy?

Why am I seeing here something... scummy?

hint. its not me this time

Please give me a moment to laugh.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What an interesting development... I would find it amusing if Sho had the same wincon and they had to eliminate each other... what do you think, Snike?

What are the chances of him investigating my role (as Mafia) and then trying to mimic it now? The win conditions are weird because ___ must not survive, so maybe he could exploit that.

Or maybe not, since there were no deaths yesterday. Doctor or Bulletproof? Then that might imply that Sho's really the Bulletproof... Well anyway, I suggest the vig find the most suspicious one of us two and shoot him on the head.

What are the chances of him investigating my role (as Mafia) and then trying to mimic it now? The win conditions are weird because ___ must not survive, so maybe he could exploit that.

Or maybe not, since there were no deaths yesterday. Doctor or Bulletproof? Then that might imply that Sho's really the Bulletproof... Well anyway, I suggest the vig find the most suspicious one of us two and shoot him on the head.

A) What are the odds for me being stupid enough as mafia to inspect you, steal your role and not expect counterclaim in half a second?

B) No comments on my win con :P:

C) awesome story rapier. If there are too very similar third party roles otherwise, I suppose both could be bulletproof :/

Of course. When you are defending someone instead of attacking, nailing or hammering, that's because they might be buddies. Right?? Umm no.

I did not say that. I said that I do not like your defense here. Please refrain from trying to read my mind.

My theories were ridiculous, but that isn't hypocrisy. If your theory is ridiculous, then mines doesn't matter.

This does not make any sense whatsoever. The 8] was with regards to how I immediately moved into arguing with you.

How so? 13th didn't even agree with a Sho lynch to begin with. The only one who decided to bite Sho's leg was me.

Check Night 1. The two were arguing, and 13th repeatedly suggested that the vigilante shoot Sho. That is as bad as agreeing to the lynch.

Anything else besides "Domu defended 13th, that means he's his buddy"?

I do not understand why you seem to think my first little wall was my whole opinion. Either one of you is an acceptable option, because you guys are simply not benefiting the town with your antics. Further more, as you yourself admitted, you have been pushing on Sho rather excessively.

Not saying =/= not thinking. Some things are said in other ways.

I am not sure what part of my statement this is directed towards, but if it is towards the former, I am not the only one who got that read, sir.

Third parties only join the Mafia when they are helping them reach their objective. On the Survivor's case, since his job is to survive (obviously), the Mafias can kill him and make him lose the game.

Yes, but so can the Town. The survivor only wants to last until the game is over. They do not care which side wins.
Sorry, but since I don't know how Anouleth plays/what it has to do with Sho, I'll leave it here.

It was an aside for people who have played with anouleth. Basically they both freak out to some extent.

I'm not dramatizing that I'm a newbie, weak or anything like that. I just said that it was my way of contributing, be it good enough or not. Don't put stuff into my mouth, please.
Will you really lynch me because I'm a weak player?

Please refrain from inserting words into my mouth.

I'm not attacking your theory, I'm questioning it. Besides, it's about time you rewrite it, after it became proved that voting either with Vote: Someone or ##Vote: Someone is acceptable;

I particularly want to know why you think that Me, Sho and 13th are partners in crime. No, I -demand- it.

RTFP. Like I said, I was aware that the vote formats were irrelevant shortly after my post. The mafia may not have known that at the same time. It appears to be an intentional format failure. Which suggests deception.

I believed that the three of you were intentionally arguing to hamper any meaningful discussion. I am not sure if this is still not the case right now. Furthermore, the three of you individually are suspicious in my eyes. Is it so unreasonable as to believe you three could be a scum team?

Wait... When did Sho say that he's the Bulletproof?

Here. He has already confirmed it, but there is the direct evidence.

Now, for the developments.

Because I AM THE BULLETPROOF. Independent Bulletproof, to be exact. Now how are you the Independent Bulletproof too? You lie!

Nice played Sho. Bulletproof is a nice role to claim when you're Mafia, because, well, YOU'RE IMMUNE TO GETTING KILLED IF YOU KILL PEOPLE YOURSELF. Game over.

I am not sure why I am arguing with you in the first place. The bolded statement in particular is clearly the work of a genius.

Now, it would be quite amusing if it is the case that they have to end each other. If so, let us just ignore them for now, and have the vigilante shoot one or the other tonight. It is a waste of a lynch to hang one or the other by their current claims.

Though, BPs, if you were shot, you should out right now.

PS: Sho, out your damn win condition.

PSS: This looks like a bit of a distraction tactic, IMO.

A) What are the odds for me being stupid enough as mafia to inspect you, steal your role and not expect counterclaim in half a second?

B) No comments on my win con :P:

C) awesome story rapier. If there are too very similar third party roles otherwise, I suppose both could be bulletproof :/

What are the chances of here having TWO Bulletproofs that must kill themselves? This story's ridiculous.