Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. That's harsh.

First Psych, now Sho. You really don't have a good track record, do you?

Okay. So 13th is persuader. Congratulations. I'm not sure why this makes you town, 13th, and I am not convinced any more so because of it. Town Persuader is a thing, that's true, but so is Mafia Persuader. I don't see how backing up a claim that may or may not be town is really relevant. I didn't doubt you were persuader. I'm surprised some people apparently did. I did doubt that you were town. It's just as easy for a mafia to do what you've done so far as it is a town person.

Also how the fuck do you mistake Prims for Sho, Core. That's a difficult mistake to make.

Okay. So 13th is persuader. Congratulations. I'm not sure why this makes you town, 13th, and I am not convinced any more so because of it. Town Persuader is a thing, that's true, but so is Mafia Persuader. I don't see how backing up a claim that may or may not be town is really relevant. I didn't doubt you were persuader. I'm surprised some people apparently did. I did doubt that you were town. It's just as easy for a mafia to do what you've done so far as it is a town person.

Also how the fuck do you mistake Prims for Sho, Core. That's a difficult mistake to make.

If he was Mafia Persuader, why do you think he roleclaimed? There's no point in it, as it would reveal that he was the persuader and thus this would generate doubt around him. As the mafia works as a group, I'm pretty sure that he (assuming he's Mafia, which I doubt) would've got better instructions. Remember: The Mafia's objective is to remain unnoticed, they want to avoid the spotlight as much as they want, as much as they can. Kinda reminds me of Nightmare, lol.

Also, what the hell are these subs doing?

If he was Mafia Persuader, why do you think he roleclaimed? There's no point in it, as it would reveal that he was the persuader and thus this would generate doubt around him. As the mafia works as a group, I'm pretty sure that he (assuming he's Mafia, which I doubt) would've got better instructions. Remember: The Mafia's objective is to remain unnoticed, they want to avoid the spotlight as much as they want, as much as they can. Kinda reminds me of Nightmare, lol.

Also, what the hell are these subs doing?

Its called freaking out. For all we know he might not had scumbuddies around at the moment to turn for help.

If he had no idea what to fakeclaim and had role that is not absolutely surely scum one, he might have took the slim change.

Hello, Rapier. Look at your post, now think about it, now back to your post, now back to thinking about it. Sadly, your logic is poor and not very well thought out. But if you stopped making assumptions about 13th's claim that could and very likely are mistakes under pressure and started considering that it doesn't make sense to get towntells out of persuader claims, it could be well thought out. Look back, think again. You're realizing how silly it is to use the logic "He claimed Persuader, so he seems town". What's in this thread? I made it: it's a post examining your poor reasoning for believing someone is town. Look again- the post is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think through the silly mistakes in your posts like this. I'm on a horse.

tl;dr: "I think he's town because he claimed persuader and there's no reason for mafia to do that" is stupid logic applies the same exact way if you flip town and mafia in said sentence.

I may or may not have tried too hard in making that post fit the commercial

Please replace me.

I'll play mafia again when I can be more active/helpful. ##Unvote: Rapier so my substitute doesn't have to do that himself.

Good luck, town <3

Can I now make super special awesome whine about Rapier being oportunistic scum and taking advantage the fact that he knows 13th is not scum? Because that would feel so sweet.

I shall no stop kidding, next time I say something its dead serious

I still don't understand what you're saying at all. But point taken, Rein, there's 50% chances of him being town and 50% for mafia, no matter how one looks at it. Since I'm obviously another person and I think differently, I see 13th's behavior as a good one (he's my Mafia buddy, that's why I'm saying this, of course [/sho]). The facts are here, but one chooses how to look at them and what to think about them.

gnngh I reached home at 9:30pm last night with no internet the entire day

and i'm going out the entire day now

Probably will post something tonight though I don't even know about Rapier and Sho.

He may be making sense now, but we'll always wonder why he panicked at the slightest pressure at the beginning. Every day he'll probably be a lynch candidate, however, today we have less info than we will probably have the next day, so if nothing else today, I think he is a good fallback target.

Regarding him pressuring somebody onto himself, I personally think its null. He's been seemingly trying hard to generate some trust, so it wouldn't be abnormal for him to do that if he were mafia, imo.

Hm...true. He DID fake claim fool after all so I guess you could say theres probably very little he wouldn't do to try and seem more town or get votes off him. But that might be the case regardless of alignment. I guess the putting the vote thing on himself doesn't really tell us anything then. Just that he is trying really hard.

Uh, thanks, Nags. This day doesn't look quite as silly as the others, so whee. AND HI SNIKE~!

Thanks to 13th, Rapier, and Sho, there's a lot of talk, indeed. It also means that certain other people who should be posting aren't. Of the three, I'm most suspicious of Rapier, for constantly bringing up Sho's shitty logic again. I'm not sure if I like Sho constantly defending his shitty logic. . .hmmmm. . .

Oh, and I'm still on the fence about 13th. It's an interesting tactic, though.

Sho, if you pretend that Rapier dropped off the face of the planet, what would you do?

Meanwhile, I see a lot of nothing by someone who I haven't decided on.

##Unvote (pretty sure this isn't applicable, but w/e)

##Vote: Kay

Start talking, please.

And here

we

go

##Vote: Eclipse. Policy.

##Unvote: Eclipse

Now then, let's look at our good friend 13th then, shall we?

So D1, as we all know, he was pretty decent until he had his meltdown and claimed persuader-> D1 fool -> persuader. Which, for some reason, he wasn't lynched over. Now, on day 2, he appears to be playing smarter than his D1 iteration, which is sending people's alarm bells off everywheres. This isn't the main problem I find myself looking at.

Let's look at a few of his posts.

A: I don't honestly get what he's saying here, but I do get what he's getting at. Assuming I'm town, I was trying to avoid a mislynch by fakeclaiming something that would win on lynch. If I knew what I were doing then, that would actually make some sort of sense. Except Sho is right here. It makes more sense when Mafia does it to save their own skin.

B: Actually, that logic, before I claimed, made sense. And assuming Rapier doesn't agree with my claim of persuader, he still can think that you are mafia peersuader.

HOWEVER...

The thing is, besides the fact it feels like Rapier is both trying to start the argument up again and is directly antagonizing Sho without enough solid backing on him, just a lot of (well thought out, but not quite good enough) speculation, I am finding more scumminess in RAPIER than I am in Sho.

So, for now, I am opting to go with Eradicate: Rapier

Note the vote format.

Let's move to his next post.

All right. Since the ones accused scum are me, Rapier, and Sho...

I will do this for you. I will lock a vote after Nags or Proto gets on again.

And also, I am merely remembering things wrong this time. I misread something and thought it was speculation against Sho, not against me. I apologize.

##/Unvote: Rapier, ##Feed To the Taboo: Sho

Hey, look, he 'suddenly' found hash marks!

GAH... will you people stop making my head hurt... Now more possibilities with these people are muddling my ideas.

I have to let these ideas sit for a bit so I can sort them, so ##Unvote: Sho

More hashmarks. He clearly knows how to use them in the voting format, right?

Shut up you two. You aren't part of this game.

This is amazing. We're getting so many votes. Now, because he's been excessivly quiet...

Vote Life Admiral

I don't care what the rules say, he MUST be a hidden player.

(jk, before someone thinks I'm serious.)

Oh, look, he doesn't use them for the joke vote.

And if someone tries to say, "He caught his mistake between posts", he didn't bother correcting his first vote, and acted as if it counted despite repeated warnings by Iris on Day 1, so I don't exactly believe that.

On to Sho. Poor defensive little Sho had the first post of the day, and the first vote. Let's look at that, shall we?

Vote: 13th

because vig didn't do his/her job

Oh hey, look what's missing here?

Later, he asked 13th to prove his role as 'town persuader', which doesn't really make sense. All he did was prove he or a partner of his is the persuader, which was already established on D1 apparently. The only thing this one did was 'lend' 13th 'credibility' that he was town.

Then we have this:

As I said, now that 13th has proofed his role, ##Unvote: 13th

and pestering time because... I really have said plenty about this already...

##Vote: Rapier

Hey, hashmarks. Note that he also acted like his previous vote counted, despite being warned previously, and he immediately jumps on the Domu/Rapier bandwagon that was brewing over the previous two pages.

He did not fix his vote.

He had several posts in between these two votes.

Last, but not least, we have Domu/Rapier. I don't like Domu's claim that persuader isn't a powerful role. It's basically a mayor for whichever faction happens to possess it, provided that the faction knows what they're doing.

But hey, he provided votals. That makes him somewhat pro-town, right? Wrong.

Also, votals:

Voted person - Person who voted him (in order)

[1] Rapier: 13th.

[1] 13th: Sho

[2] Sho: Nightmare, Rapier

Note that he counted the invalid votes. This isn't just a single occurrence.

Also, votals:

Voted person - Person who voted him (in order) - The ones who kept their vote

[2] Rapier: 13th, Bizz, Sho - [bizz, Sho]

[1] 13th: Sho, Rapier (forced) - [Rapier (forced)]

[1] Sho: Nightmare, Rapier - [Nightmare]

He does it again here, and he counts the unvotes as legitimate, as well.

Now what does that mean?

This, I feel, means that Sho, 13th, AND Rapier are likely to be mafia. As my good Ducky has noted, they're hogging the spotlight with the bickering, which sort of minimizes the discussion about other players, and hampers the town's ability to unify. At the same time, their voting behaviour and tally seem to suggest that they are trying to pull a fast one on the town. This is what we would call bussing, folks. The trio are at each other's throats in order to make themselves look more town-aligned and distanced from one another to the rest of the town. This way, they can have a villain act as a 'clear', and steer the town to its' doom. The fact that those votes seem to be intentionally improperly formatted looks like an attempt to set up a stealth lynch scenario, in order to assure a strong role gets hung.

tl;dr: The arguments are a lie.

##Vote: 13th

This should've been done yesterday, after that fantastically scummy freakout. Today, it's even more evident by your apparently smarter play.

Incidentally,

Snike: would a stealth lynch be allowed

Snike: I'm just wondering for the sake of discussion

Naglfar: uh sure

The stealth lynch is allowed in this game.