Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

Then isn't it better if he stays silent?

Absolutely not. If we have a watcher, we can catch whoever tries to kill/block him. If we have a doc, our vig doesn't die due to a random/misfire. Plus, a clear is better than a non-clear.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I AM THE BULLETPROOF. Independent Bulletproof, to be exact. Now how are you the Independent Bulletproof too? You lie!

Nice played Sho. Bulletproof is a nice role to claim when you're Mafia, because, well, YOU'RE IMMUNE TO GETTING KILLED IF YOU KILL PEOPLE YOURSELF. Game over.

Wow. Just, Wow.

How can we have two people claim BPVSurvivor? And why are we agreeing with both?

What are the chances of him investigating my role (as Mafia) and then trying to mimic it now? The win conditions are weird because ___ must not survive, so maybe he could exploit that.

Or maybe not, since there were no deaths yesterday. Doctor or Bulletproof? Then that might imply that Sho's really the Bulletproof... Well anyway, I suggest the vig find the most suspicious one of us two and shoot him on the head.

@Snike

if its not painfully obvious, same as rapier's

@Rapier

My win con only cares of _____'s death. I see no issue here if its bulletproof.

Oh to the hell with it. I win if Kamen Raider Odin dies. Who do you need away Rapier? Are you Kamen Rider Odin?

I need Kamen Rider Ryuuki, but no, I'm not Odin.

PLEASE SOMEONE DON'T TELL ME THERE ARE FOUR BULLETPROOFS WHO MUST OVERRULE THE OTHER. Seriously I'm going to die. :facepalm:

I'm Kamen Rider Ryuuga.

If there's four of them, then we have a problem. That throws our numbering WAY off.

In other words...

Holy. Flying. Hell. Of. Spaghetti. WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THIS?

Since people are claiming spaghetti and meatballs, I will claim my character. Not rolechanging, though.

I am Kamen Rider Femme, and I win if al anti-town players are dead.

Now we see what the hell happens.

Ummmm Is 13th Pastafarian?

No, just hungry.

13th, can you paraphrase your persuade description?

Once per day, I can reply to the Role PM with the specific phrase necessary. The first user's vote will lock to the second user as soon as the host sees that comment. It will be locked there for the rest of the phase.

Right, so my feelings of not lynching Rapier have been augmented by that claim. Whether it is true or false, however, will remain to be revealed at a later date. This just solidifies my decision to vote for Core, and I think I'll do that right now. I'm actually not very sure about this either, but he looks like a better choice than the other lynch candidates.

##Vote: Core

I don't like the idea of lynching 13th, for previously stated reasons (if you're too lazy to look, summary: 13th feels like he's just being 13th, and not scum).

Yes.

IE, why you can persuade.

All it says in the persuasion description thing is how to do it, and that it's called Mind Vent.

Based on logic from the first persuasion... it has to do with the Blanc Visor. A card is inserted and stuff happens. Which, considering the persuasion from this phase...

It says the visor doubles as a rapier in the description of the character. Meaning I persuaded with my Rapier-Mind-Control-Thing... Rapier. To stabvote me. With his rapier.

I don't mean to be wishy washy and I have given my viewpoint and suspicions several times, sorry if you don't agree.

As for new developments, do I have this straight? Rapier has claimed independent bulletproof and Sho claimed independent survivor? Why would Sho be handicapped like that? Also, this means that we are probably looking at something like 9-2-3 for numbers....Maybe.

Still suspicious of 13th, but see no point in pressuring him since, well, the case against him is laid out and obvious. Rather, I will pressure JB ##Vote: JBCWK. Probably just timezones deluding me, but don't think you've done anything groundbreaking(Hypocritical, I am)

As for new developments, do I have this straight? Rapier has claimed independent bulletproof and Sho claimed independent survivor? Why would Sho be handicapped like that? Also, this means that we are probably looking at something like 9-2-3 for numbers....Maybe.

@Snike

if its not painfully obvious, same as rapier's speaking of my win con

@Rapier

My win con only cares of _____'s death. I see no issue here if its bulletproof.

Ahhh, I guess that makes sense...kinda.

I don't fully understand why people are suspicious of me, I am only aware of a few minor infractions that may be considered scummy.

I believe it is because out of 3 people that were the subject of the majority of the discussion, 2 have been determined bad targets with the current information and people seem to be unsure about the last one... in other words, minor occurences mean much more at this point.

Thanks Kaoz

Here's my PoV

-Eclipse says I have been wishy washy with no opinion. I admit to the first but contest the second accusation.

-I have been suspicious of having easy targets(easy for mafia) Yet what am I supposed to do if I'm not suspicious of anybody else?

-Kaoz said I was inactive on day 1, while I was one of the more active people on D1. My activity has dropped off since then, I know.

-13th and Nightmare seem to have no real opinion of me other than that they are happy with lynching me

-We are ignoring Sho and Rapier-the two people who are probably most suspicious so yeah I guess I'm next in line.

Since at this point I don't think pressuring JB will be effective, I'll take action.

##Unvote

##Vote: 13th

Thanks Kaoz

Here's my PoV

-Eclipse says I have been wishy washy with no opinion. I admit to the first but contest the second accusation.

-I have been suspicious of having easy targets(easy for mafia) Yet what am I supposed to do if I'm not suspicious of anybody else?

-Kaoz said I was inactive on day 1, while I was one of the more active people on D1. My activity has dropped off since then, I know.

-13th and Nightmare seem to have no real opinion of me other than that they are happy with lynching me

-We are ignoring Sho and Rapier-the two people who are probably most suspicious so yeah I guess I'm next in line.

Since at this point I don't think pressuring JB will be effective, I'll take action.

##Unvote

I also don't know about Nightmare. He seems to be voting people he doesn't like, rather than voting them for scummy reasons.

Guys

Femme Doesn't have Mind Vent canonically.

Lynch

Lynch

Lynch

Sure about that amigo? Oh well.

##Unvote

I also don't know about Nightmare. He seems to be voting people he doesn't like, rather than voting them for scummy reasons.

Way to ignore all the actual reasons I had for voting people not named Blitz.

...You asked me to do it.

I gave you EXACTLY what you needed to know apparently.

Mislynch in 12 hours. See you there.

Also: I still say Core is worth lynching.

...You asked me to do it.

I gave you EXACTLY what you needed to know apparently.

Mislynch in 12 hours. See you there.

Also: I still say Core is worth lynching.

Why 13th. Tell me why I'm worth lynching. I want to hear it from you.