Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

I'm fairly certain. While Femme was a con artist, she didn't manipulate people in order to get them to kill each other.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys

Femme Doesn't have Mind Vent canonically.

Lynch

Lynch

Lynch

IE: Mind vent makes more sense for the villain of the series, than for Femme.

Snike. Why would you think everything has to be canon?

I might not all be canon. Just saying. I don't know enough about the series to be capable of arguing anything serieswise, but I will just mention that fact.

And Sho, I just saw this on Preview Post. Yes, he is persuaded. Problem is, he's persuaded to me by my own choice.

Ok, I'm not really wrapping my head around everything that has happened in the last few pages. I know Core and 13th are the most promising lynch targets but I was actually starting to become trusting of 13th a little so I think I'm going to have to go back and reread a bit before I can be certain of what i want to do.

Uggh this game.

Snike. Why would you think everything has to be canon?

I might not all be canon. Just saying. I don't know enough about the series to be capable of arguing anything serieswise, but I will just mention that fact.

And Sho, I just saw this on Preview Post. Yes, he is persuaded. Problem is, he's persuaded to me by my own choice.

I don't. But, uh, MV doesn't exist canonically, and the person most suited to have that kind of vent would be the main antagonist. This, combined with my earlier reads, doesn't put you in a favorable light.

I don't. But, uh, MV doesn't exist canonically, and the person most suited to have that kind of vent would be the main antagonist. This, combined with my earlier reads, doesn't put you in a favorable light.

Well, Kamen Rider Ryuuga is also an antagonist and I'm a third party. But I'm not sure about abilities.

Well, Kamen Rider Ryuuga is also an antagonist and I'm a third party. But I'm not sure about abilities.

Ryuuga is an antagonist only to one person. Your win condition makes sense.

The other character I'm thinking of wants to kill all of the riders, and win himself.

Why 13th. Tell me why I'm worth lynching. I want to hear it from you.

I have been getting mixed vibes from you, but recently, it has been coming off as Scum.

-The sheeping logic on Day 1

-You haven't shown us much opinion on your end, iirc.

-The fact you don't still seem to be sheeping people at times, which now is showing to me as scummy.

And besides. Why aren't you a good lycnh target? I would like to see why you aren't one. I'm about to explain it on me in my next post, so I can get something done IRL. Be back shortly. Leaving the page open, so don't accuse me of lurking, either.

Aha. Found something I had overlooked in the paragraph of persuasion. It says I'm pretty good at getting people to do what I want. Again, I don't know if that means anything in the show, but I just noticed it.

Back to what I had been saying.

Why you shouldn't lynch me:

-honestly, I have no plausible reasons why I should live. Compared to a Doctor or Cop, I have no town-use.

Other last thoughts

-I have been putting thoughts throughout the game in my Role PM, and one of them I had mentioned was that Proto said this game was horribly unbalanced while I asked him about if he could check Mafia games in IPChat. He said this was evidence of his checking and balancing skills. I think I see why with the BPVSurvivor thing.

I have been getting mixed vibes from you, but recently, it has been coming off as Scum.

-The sheeping logic on Day 1

-You haven't shown us much opinion on your end, iirc.

-The fact you don't still seem to be sheeping people at times, which now is showing to me as scummy.

And besides. Why aren't you a good lycnh target? I would like to see why you aren't one. I'm about to explain it on me in my next post, so I can get something done IRL. Be back shortly. Leaving the page open, so don't accuse me of lurking, either.

-I posted that bit on sheeping solely because I thought my opinion was adverse to popular belief and I wanted to share it. Surely if I were worried about keeping clean I would've kept quiet, no?

-except for the past ~24 hours, I have regularly provided analysis and input on what I think of certain people. I know I have had few strong opinions, but I'm not the only person guilty of that

-I think you made a mistake? You're saying that I'm not sheeping anyone anymore and you think its scummy.(I never sheeped anyone in the first place)

I know that I'm not as good a lynch target as you because

A)if you get lynched we lose a very situational role, not as important as many other town roles

B)No other roles get outted if you get lynched.

C)Your activity on D1 before you claimed seems more reminiscent of a mafia persuader, although I'm not sure how much experience you have with persuaders so I guess null point?

D) You claimed fool. As in, you were THAT desperate to survive even though you admit not liking the game and being a relatively unimportant role.

That's why I think you are a better lynch than me.